• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And affect someone who is not part of the regular system Acausality type 4

XecWU8H.png
Acausality type 4 doesnt prevent from being affected, irrelevant

also where you get that from? it isn't fully accurate because of diffrent range
Kinda pretty much everywhere it's been asked.
do you know what a blitz is?... the opponent is litterly standing still for the character that is blitzing
A speed blitz is attacking someone before they can react. Whether or not the opponent is standing still is whether the one doing the blitzing has those kinds of reactions or not

He doesnt have one, but Gin said that Zoro Supernatural luck will counter Kojiro Fate manip.
Never said this either, quote me saying Zoro's Supernatural Luck counters Fate Manipulation. Show me saying this, because I've never said such in this thread.

Firstly there's his A rank luck, a parameter that can allow characters to avoid attacks that screw with fate and casuality. It can also mess with fate when at high level.

Zoro also has Supernatural Luck, and after a CRT I have in mind Kenbun users will have an ability to counter this.

That's not me saying Supernatural Luck counters Fate Manipulation, so way to misconstrue shit there John.

Sasaki's stuff doesn't affect the Fate of others, and his base Fate Manipulation is minor.

Which is a stamina feat, Whitebeard can survive with half his ******* head missing and several organs vaporized but that doesn't mean he doesn't need blood.
That means he's immortality type 2. Arash may be as well but I dunno about that meself tho

Okay cool so do you have anymore irrelevant out of context scans you wanna show? Servant's aren't 4-D, their true souls are, Zoro doesn't use Fate Manipulation so irrelevant.
On the current CRT it will upgrade all nasu characters to 4D and user of magecraft will reach that potency for soul manip and NPI.

On the current CRT it will upgrade all nasu characters to 4D and user of magecraft will reach that potency for soul manip and NPI.
And at which point would be a stomp, and I'm pretty sure even if that CRT gets accepted Servant's themselves won't be 4-D beings.

Aka irrelevant.

bro... stop derailing and bringing misinformation on things that aint on the profile... you have been saying the same things over and over again, it looks like you are trying to make this match go on forever...

also... is that base?

It's on his profile as his base key tho??

Are we meant to argue for things on or off the profiles then? From what your saying it's misinformation on the profile itself but then again why even do this match if according to CRT's Zoro's tier isn't set therefore making Zoro's current tier unreliable?

I'm not trying to argue for using something that shouldn't be there but I just don't see the consistency between calling out something wrong that should be changed on the profile but then arguing for a character that's current tier is wrong and is going to be changed due to CRT's soon

It's on his profile as his base key tho??
Because the profile itself isn't split up into tabbers properly? That's really all there is to it.
Are we meant to argue for things on or off the profiles then? From what your saying it's misinformation on the profile itself but then again why even do this match if according to CRT's Zoro's tier isn't set therefore making Zoro's current tier unreliable?
Read above.
I'm not trying to argue for using something that shouldn't be there but I just don't see the consistency between calling out something wrong that should be changed on the profile but then arguing for a character that's current tier is wrong and is going to be changed due to CRT's soon
Again, read above.

is infinte speed on his base? is being 4D in his base? he is saying stuff that isn't relevant in this match... same as you sometimes
Bro his base key literally says he has extrasensory perception allowing him to perceive infinite speed attacks (Zero gives Musashi inf speed and Kojirou reacted to it) how hard is it to understand???????????

You could look at his profile but instead you want to say I'm saying things that aren't relevant when it is.

And if it's wrong then someone needs to CRT it off

Bro his base key literally says he has extrasensory perception allowing him to perceive infinite speed attacks (Zero gives Musashi inf speed and Kojirou reacted to it) how hard is it to understand???????????

You could look at his profile but instead you want to say I'm saying things that aren't relevant when it is.

And if it's wrong then someone needs to CRT it off
I HAVE OPENED IT MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back