• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs. Post-Retcon Beyonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good.

Now... I don't know much about post retcon... however they seem to both have equal hax in some areas.... inconclusive unless someone gives more reasoning that I can't find

Anonimoe7875 said:
Well Beyonder is Non-Corporeal and stronger...
Both are at least 2-A so I don't see how Beyonder is stronger and Non-Corporeal isn't going to help against soul manipulation.

You sir, have never heard of the YHVH

Sure I've heard of him but this isn't SMT. I was under the impression that Marvel 2-A were only baseline or slightly above. Clearly I was wrong.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Beyonder can destroy multiples infinities multiverses

While we only know Full Power Asriel > Baseline 2-A
The difference between infinitesimal fraction Asriel and full power Asriel is like the stars and the earth. Full power Asriel is WAY beyond baseline 2-A

Infinitesimal fraction?

Proof?

We only know small fraction of his full power = 2-A while Beyonder can easily destroy multiples infinites multiverses

why. Asriel is an omnipotent being. The tiering system is actually wrong

here is why. If asriel was tier 2 and beyonder was tier 1. Why can asriel eradicate infinity but beyonder can't.

2. Asriel can manipulate time.

3. The beyonder can't do that.

4. He has no determination.

5. the beyonder is not omnipotent

6. Asriel is omnipotent

QuasarX said:
why. Asriel is an omnipotent being. The tiering system is actually wrong
I dont think you know how omnipotency works, let alone the tiering system.

You can check information for both of them here and here.

asriel= omniverse

beyonder = hyperverse.

omniverse>hyperverse. And for those of you would say something like. oh asriel is multiverse.

No asriel is beyond multiverse. omniverse=infinity. making asriel tier 0 or 1. Asriel can easily destroy the universe and hyperverse. I did research of beyonder and i play undertale. The multiverse = omniverse. actually which makes no sense, but that prooves my point. That gamma ray is inescapeble making it infinity itself infinity=multiverse=omniverse>hyperverse

Again, I think asking some staff members on how the tiering system, omniverse and omnipotence work here would be better than posting this exaggerated claims.

The beyonder can't move during asriel's forms. According to the wiki the beyonder is nigh omnipotent. which means almost omnipotent AT MAX. Asriel's name can tell which scale in tier he is. Hyperdeath. keyword hyper. meaning he is beyond death. beyond death= hyperverse scale.

and then we have the word hyper. so it means hyper hyperdeath. so beyond hyperverse.

so he is omniverse level. and omnipotent which means god. what happens when a character that is almost omnipotent but not totally, and tries to fight the absolute god of hyperdeath. He dies

asriel = greater than or equal to toaa>beyonder.

the hyper goner allows him to destroy the multiverse. and he can easily multiply that by 500

and has not even reached his final form. and yet he still has 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% power left. 1 human soul = universe

2= multiverse. 3 = megaverse. 4=tetraverse. 5-6 = hyperverse

7 human souls = infinity/omniverse = omnipotent. he is literally GOD. So don't even try to say these are compareable.

EmperorDoom25 said:
If he was truly omnipotent, he would have killed Frisk whenever he wanted, but he couldn't
that was because frisk has determination. and btw he killed me 10 times during a route

QuasarX said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
If he was truly omnipotent, he would have killed Frisk whenever he wanted, but he couldn't
that was because frisk has determination. and btw he killed me 10 times during a route
So? For an omnipotent being, determination would be nothing, but Asriel couldnt do shit about it, thus he is not omnipotent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back