• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs. Post-Retcon Beyonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
again i don't want to start heated arguments. I am just listing facts from wikis. And if asriel is omnipotent and the beyonder isn't. Than idk why you think beyonder can.

QuasarX said:
again i don't want to start heated arguments. I am just listing facts from wikis. And if asriel is omnipotent and the beyonder isn't. Than idk why you think beyonder can.
You still havent debunked my argument. Asriel cant kill Frisk, so Asriel=Not omnipotent

I mean Super Saiyan God Blue Goku.

Super= Above, superior

God= Omnipotent

So Goku is above god which is already omnipotent, and dont even get me started on the blue and saiyan part.

EmperorDoom25 said:
QuasarX said:
You still havent debunked my argument. Asriel cant kill Frisk, so Asriel=Not omnipotent
alright. if you get mad im sorry and i won't talk about this. Since when can't asriel kill frisk.

well the thing is. he can, he just doesn't want to. he can if he wants to

He can kill, but Frisk always come back. If he was omnipotent, Frisk woudlnt even come back, she/he would die for good

Asriel cant deal with Frisk's determination

frisk had enough determination to keep on going and revive. She dies multiple times. and revived.

Hope: Frisk holds onto their hope for the future, significantly raising their defense. This technique was even capable of reducing damage from Asriel. Only usable if their DETERMINATION is high enough

Tier: 9-A, higher with greater levels of Determination | At least 2-C with sufficiently immense amounts of Determination.

again. determination raises the tier. But with determination you can freaking be tier 1 or even 0

EmperorDoom25 said:
He can kill, but Frisk always come back. If he was omnipotent, Frisk woudlnt even come back, she/he would die for good
Asriel cant deal with Frisk's determination
i would put frisk at the same level as asriel. determination gives omnipotent powers. you know that. If asriel came earlier frisk would be gone for good

Christian Higdon said:
Dude, Asriel is nowhere near omnipotent. He has no claims of being so and no feats of it.
"that the protagonist is Chara, and informs them of a plan he has to become omnipotent."-undertale wiki.

Who is he you might ask. could it be frisk? no, could it be asgore, maybe, could it be Asriel. Yes

With 1 freaking soul, not 7 gets him very close to omnipotent. like 99.97% out of 100

EmperorDoom25 said:
"Determination gives omnipotent powers"
When was that ever shown in the game?

uh you know the whole. FRISK COME BACK TO FREAKING LIFE AFTER BEING DECIMATED BY ASRIEL AND EVERYTHING ELSE! WITH ENOUGH DETERMINATION FRISK CAN SURVIVE ASRIEL BUT CAN'T KILL HIM. NO DETERMINATION = ANNIHILATION AGAINST ASRIEL.
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE DETERMINATION DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN KILL OMNIPOTENT BEINGS

Right so uh, Asriel is infinitely weaker than the Beyonder as he is 2-A while Asriel is only 2-B.

Thread should be locked.

Acute hearing and sense of smell, Can digest nearly anything, Statistics Amplification with Flex and Clear Mind, Minor Life Manipulation with Draw (Can draw things that come to life), Determination, Ability to SAVE and LOAD, Ability to gain LOVE through killing, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Timeline creation and Destruction, Reality Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Heat Manipulation with Heat Up and Cool Dow, Sleep Manipulation via Sing, Acausality (Type 1), Regenerationn (Low-Godly to Mid-Godly with high enough Determination, unknown otherwise. Can recover physical and spiritual damage by eating certain types of monster food), Self-Resurrection, Immortality (Type 3. Only with unimaginable levels of Determination), Power Nullification with Stare, Flight (With they jet-pack), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure and minor to Memory Erasure and Power Nullification, Heat Manipulation(Capable of resisting a fire expansion from a MTT brand oven), Electricity (Barely affected by an electric shock that briefly stopped papyrus) and possibly Poison (The Core seems to be filled with ozone, which Frisk was unaffected by)

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Transformation, Weapon Creation, Elemental Manipulation (Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation), Immortality (Types; 1 and 4), Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Timeline Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Transformation, Magic, Acausality (Type 1), Danmaku, Status Effect Inducement, Memory Manipulation via Information Manipulation, Determination, Absorption of Souls, All Lost SOULs abilities (i.e. Bone Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, limited Paralysis Inducement), Resistanceto Memory Erasure and Soul Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back