• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs Homura Akemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two evil Gods will go as far as resetting timelines to get what they love, but only one of them is powerful enough to survive this battle!

Asriel VS Homura

Hmm... I'm very conflicted. I don't really know who would win. I want to say Homura due to immunity to soul manipulation and her own casuality manipulation, but Asriel has better immortality.

Asriel has superior Immortality (Type 4) and speed (Omnipresent VS Nigh-Omnipresent).

Asriel has more haxes, powers and abilities compare to Homura, so that means he has a greater chance of knocking her down with his attacks.

He has a chance of beating her.

Asriel is alot more faster than Homura and has better immortality type. Plus, he has more attacks and techniques to overwhelm Homura. He wins here

Elvis Adika said:
Asriel has superior Immortality (Type 4) and speed (Omnipresent VS Nigh-Omnipresent).
Asriel has more haxes, powers and abilities compare to Homura, so that means he has a greater chance of knocking her down with his attacks.

He has a chance of beating her.
I agree this one

According to their profiles, Asriel is Omnipresen while Homure is only Nigh-Omnipresent. Asriel has the speed advantage here so he will use all of his fighting powers on Homura Akemi

His name is the God Of Hyperdeath for a reason you know XD

He is Immortality type 4, fully Omnipresent and has a wider variety of attacks and abilities than Homura.

Asriel has this one covered

Hmmmm, I have to go with Asriel with this one.

Asriel is faster and more agile than Homura (He is Omnipresent afterall, compare to Homura who is only Nigh-Omnipresent). He has more abilities like Chaos Saber and Shocker Breaker. He can easily deal with Homura with his superior number of formidable attacks that literally causes Infinite attack damage per hit.

Asriel has the advantage here. Continue or leave it as that?

Also, someone ask more people to comment here as well.

If Asriel truly is omnipresent, Asriel would outright speedblitz and destory Homura with his immense amount of hax and crazy abilities.

Now I'm wondering, why isn't devil Homura omnipresent?

Sorry if I'm necroing this thread, but does anyone know what level of omniprescence does Asriel even have?

Not to mention his major hax really doesn't have much of an effect on Homura (Data manipulation, soul manipulation, shapeshifting and etc

Also, I would have to say Homura due to Power steal, and well she can't be killed by the convential means if he has lower level speed with Low-Diff. If not, then her magic resistence, concept manipulation, and the two other reasons stated lets her take this High Diff. (espically when you consider the difference in their omniprescence is only a city in the entireity of the multiverse)

Huh. So Full Power Asriel beats Devil Homura, but is inconclusive against Ultimate Madoka? Actually, what happened to that fight?

SomebodyData, I'm not too sure on how Asriel even became Omnipresent. I always thought he was Immeasurable..

Asriel became Omnipresent throughout the Multiverse because he supposedly have total control over all aspects of existence, manage to contact Frisk on his/her phone, despite him not even existing yet and in his battle with Frisk, Frisk literally cant move, take his items, attack, anything at all.

SomebodyData said:
Also, I would have to say Homura due to Power steal, and well she can't be killed by the convential means if he has lower level speed with Low-Diff. If not, then her magic resistence, concept manipulation, and the two other reasons stated lets her take this High Diff. (espically when you consider the difference in their omniprescence is only a city in the entireity of the multiverse)
(You will be hunted down for necroing this comment and is againts a UT Character)

Im pretty sure that her power steal abilities can work those below her. If it does work however on Asriel, he has a good counter to this which is the Angel of Death technique, which will literally make Homura literally unable to move, attack or do anything.

So what if she has resistance to magic? All of Asriel's attacks are mostly energy attacks, transdimensional lightnings, stars or you average reality warping attacks. Concept manipulation could be an advantage. but she lacks the speed from Asriel since she is getting blitz from attacks over and over again with no option to block at all.

What do you mean omnipresent in a city? Are you referring to Asriel? If so, you ARE INFINITELY ABSOLUTELY WRONG. He is Omnipresent THROUGHOUT THE MULTIVERSE. Did you even play the game, or the very least, read their profiles -_-

@Mighty

She is omniprescent through out the entire multiverse, except for a city.

Elvis Adika said:
(You will be hunted down for necroing this comment and is againts a UT Character)

Im pretty sure that her power steal abilities can work those below her. If it does work however on Asriel, he has a good counter to this which is the Angel of Death technique, which will literally make Homura literally unable to move, attack or do anything.

So what if she has resistance to magic? All of Asriel's attacks are mostly energy attacks, transdimensional lightnings, stars or you average reality warping attacks. Concept manipulation could be an advantage. but she lacks the speed from Asriel since she is getting blitz from attacks over and over again with no option to block at all.

What do you mean omnipresent in a city? Are you referring to Asriel? If so, you ARE INFINITELY ABSOLUTELY WRONG. He is Omnipresent THROUGHOUT THE MULTIVERSE. Did you even play the game, or the very least, read their profiles -_-
Ok?

Cough cough her power steal worked on Madoka in her 4-D goddess state... Hence how she became Akuma Homura....

Cough cough Angel of Death is a magic technique so yeah... hence the power steal

I played the game, what I said was the the gap between Homura's nigh omniprescence and Asriel's omniprescence is a city, so please calm down.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Huh. So Full Power Asriel beats Devil Homura, but is inconclusive against Ultimate Madoka? Actually, what happened to that fight?
SomebodyData, I'm not too sure on how Asriel even became Omnipresent. I always thought he was Immeasurable..
Yeah hence why I "necroed" this thread, espically when you consider Akuma Homura has a tad more potent hax than Madoka...

Ah for being through time and space I believe, however I only played genocide run so don't quote me on that

I completely agree with SD, Homura seems to have better hax and at least equal speed, and resistance or immunity to all of Asriel's attacks (since they're all soul targeting magic)

Yeah, my vote would go to Devil Homura due to better hax and her resistance to most of Asriel's, cuz they target the soul..

Then again, there is already a result for the profile. It says there that Asriel wins...

Blahblah9755 said:
Yeah but most of the votes for that were based on the faulty assumption that Homura's speed was lower than Asriel's
Then I'm sticking with Homura due to reason mentioned. Their speed gap isn't the largest, and Homura has better hax. The Angel of Death move of Asriel might be effective though..

She is nigh-omniscient, this thread is old AF, and she won in a more recent one anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back