• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I personally think that Asriel's SAVE and LOAD capabilities, as well as his soul manipulation will help him a lot in this fight. There is also the fact that Asriel's energy-based attacks would most likely be able to take care of things like Enerjak's Chaos Energy manipulation. If Asriel is allowed his Angel of Death form (which he can transfom into whenever he wants) the large AP difference will give Asriel an edge. My vote is on him.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
This is like doing Sonic vs Asriel (it is already done), i don't see the point of doing this thread
Enerjak has completely different power set then Sonic.

Asriel destroys the multiverse just by standing there. A scan to show that?
The narration literally says the world is ending. World in this context being the multiverse. The narration that we know to be fact as it's where we get most if not all of our Undertale ratings from.

Depends, If this is full power Asriel, then i don't see enerjak winning this: Asriel's mere existence was ending the game itself and i don't remember Enerjak has this kind of feat. But if this is Base Asriel, Enerjak should take this with mind manipulation.

Depends, If this is full power Asriel, then i don't see enerjak winning this: Asriel's mere existence was ending the game itself and i don't remember Enerjak has this kind of feat. But if this is Base Asriel, Enerjak should take this with mind manipulation.
If the version isn't specified then we assume it's the strongest version.

The Wright Way said:
If the version isn't specified then we assume it's the strongest version.
Esp. in this case since he can use his full power at any time.

Asriel: 4

Enerjak: 0 (not counting Chasek's reasons because that feat is leterally baseline Multiversal.

Well, I guess Asriel gets this then, he is so much above baseline that he can destroy the multiverse while limiting himself to only a fraction of his power.

Man, Asriel must be a Mario guy, that's the third Sonic character he kills.

Undertale multiverse was never shown to be infinite, so it's a 2-B feat.

He defeated Solaris, then Sonic and now he is going to get Enerjak...

Enerjack is also above baseline imo, but I'm giving my vote asriel fra. It's just that Asriel is the more powerful character based on what he has done to the game. (Since the whole game was falling apart just from him existing there alone). And Enerjack is not getting around SAVE and LOAD.

Asriel isn't 2-A based off any destruction feats, he's 2-A for being Infinitely stronger than God Flowey. Being Infinitely > 2-B is baseline 2-A. Full Power Asriel is > Normal Asriel = Baseline.

I think the creator of this page needs to decide weather to use base or full power asriel. (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE PLEASE USE MORE DETAIL IN VERSUS PAGES)

Back