• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
We had a match like this made months ago prior to Bill's downgrade. Now that he's been updated with a new key and has his old 2-A rating back, figured it'd be alright to redo this match once more.

The prince of the Underground and final true boss (is that right?) of Undertale takes on the Yellow Trinagle shaped demon....thing of Gravity Falls.

Bill is at his Full Power (his 2-A rating is used for this match for obvious reasons), Asriel is also at his full power for this match (the at least 2-A rating of his form. So it's basically a battle between two "At least 2-A" beings of great power.

Speed is i guess the same but if Asriel's omnipresense does become a problem, we'll just equalize them (basically put Asriel's speed down to Immeasurable even tho his normal one is already rated as such but whatever)

Who wins this and why? Please give proper reasoning when voting, please.

Tally:

AD - 0

BC - 9

Inconclusive - 0

Ok, in this, I give it to Bill, mainly due to him having multitudes more experience and intellect than Asriel and low godly Regenerationn along with higher dimensional manipulation. Which worth noting, Asriel has no Regenerationn.

Actually, yeah. Bill. Asriel is a child, and Bill would be a child's worst nightmare, with all that dream, nightmare, and mind manipulation. Along with his exclusive regen combined with reality warping and spacetime manipulation on his own, Asriel's not coming on top.

Bill, in my opinion. I love both of them, and I respect their immense abilities, but Bill surpasses Asriel by over a trillion years of experience and being able to morph anything to his desire.

Bill Cipher.

Bill have more feats and concrete quotes of being Multiversal. Same as in the book, he could use optical illusions in Asriel and hold him in a location outside the physical. Bill have trillions of years of experience and can just appear in whatever have his form. He can bring to life the worst nightmare of Asriel and with his sense (who predicted that Ford would do before he wants to do), he can deviate of Asriel.

Only Bill's 2-A low ball is being considered. So no.

@WildeNick: Bill needs 7 more votes to get the win here, so not yet.

@Killit: What Ryukama said. If Bill's High 1-C was also used here, i would have not made this at all. Heck, i even wrote it on the OP at the top that his 2-A rank is used here.

As others have mentioned, Asriel is only a child and Bill is over trillions of years old. Not to mention that Bill loves messing with people so he has a huge psychological advantage. I think has this quite handily.

And that's 7 for Bill. I'll let this open for some time in case someone wants to back up Asriel.

Nothing happens by then, i'll put the results on their pages...

@Cross sounds like a good idea. Also for the record I agree Bill would win for Penguin and Cal's reasons.

This is pretty much already decided, but I will make this quick and say I would also cast my vote for Cipher. Asriel being a child is irrelevant, as that has more of an effect on latent parts of his personality and some reasoning than his overall experience. Taking resets into account, as Flowey he quite literally lived countless lifetimes; enough so that he knew the exact outcome of any action performed in the Underground. However, this is still nothing compared to Bill, who has trillions of years of experience across untold planes of existence, and without CIS slapping him in the face every six seconds, he should be able to make good use of it, vastly tipping the odds in his favor. Especially so since the two have quite similar power sets, allowing multiple opportunities for counters while he allows everything to fall into place.

^Uh sorry, i actually forgot about this. ^^;

I'll add it now that i've been reminded of this and that it's pretty clear that Bill has this in the bag for him at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back