• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash(un)era additions

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Ashera possesses a SS rank in every magic category, as such, she is capable of using every magic tome available:

-Elemental manipulation (fire,electric,wind,light,darkness)

-Life-force absorption (nosferatu)

-Poison manipulation (this poisonous tome I cannot recall now)

-Weather manipulation (Tornado and thunderstorms should qualify)

Well, yeah, her standard equipment is Judge. We are just listing what she can use.

Which reminds me, are we adding stuff like electric manipulation via Levin Sword and such?

Inb4 everyone gets nearly every ability because there are weapons with almost every ability (i.e. Sol and Luna).

Only with that weapon, so it's not as viable as actually having the skill, but yeah

I'd really have to update Echoes profiles though, given that every weapon has different abilities

This looks good to me as well; though, creating/summoning elemental spirits seems like a better justification for elemental manipulation.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
This looks good to me as well; though, creating/summoning elemental spirits seems like a better justification for elemental manipulation.
There are no light and dark elemental spirits, sadly.

She has Light Manipulation naturally regularly though; light is her main attack element.

Back