• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Maybe a content revision thread would be better after all, as I am too overworked to take care of it, and am unable to find new working image links.

If profiles for a certain franchise need images replaced, it is something that only members that are familiar with the series can handle.

But just to check up. If i sent a message to every knowledgeable member (the ones who are active and know part v) offering them to head to the thread, it wont violate any rules like spam or something would it?

Read this post said:
Ok. giorno giovanna seems to suffer from this a lot. Almost all of her links send me to "site cannot be reached" except for 3 (excluding links to pages on the wiki)
There's already an in-progress project to replace Giorno's, and every other Jojo character's, links.

Okay. That is good. I vaguely recalled something about that.

The link in Hanten Shiranui's Feats section should be changed from the broken link to mangatown, to a more permanent imgur link of the same page, or a wikia link of the same page.

Joutou Kotobuki's page has her tier as "Likely 8-B to 8-A" but her AP and durability as "Unknown, Likely between City Block level to Multi-City Block level", one of these should be changed to be consistent with the other (probably change AP/Dura to the same wording as the tier).

Looks fixed, thanks.

I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back