• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone needs to remove SCP-1440's incon against Reinhard since it used restrictions that make matches unaddable

may need to remove it from Reinhard's profile as well if it's there

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hashirama_Senju

can adhere to surfaces and walk on water should be removed or turned to something like Adhesivity (Can adhere to surfaces and walk on water) because of Adhesivity already covers it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_America_(Marvel_Comics)

His match against Pyrrha outdated and stomp now as Pyrrha downgraded. I requested its removal at versus match-up removal request thread and it removed from Pyrrha's page but not from Captain America's.

@Sword I think that a content revision or general discussion thread would be better.

Emmet

Several big problems with this character. One, his Power and Abilities are near non-existant, with his only unlinked power being "Construction." Because, you know, Master Builder and all that. Second, his Durability is a bit farfetched, considering it says his Wall level durability comes from "Falling from the infinityth floor of Lord Business' tower." Because, he fell through a portal when he fell from the tower, and he turned into a normal Lego figure that fell on the floor. I really don't see how that's a Wall level justification. And finally, with no justification for it, why is he High 8-C by himself? Where did this construction worker get so much power?

This page really needs a heavy clean-up, though I don't think it's unsalvagable enough to be deleted. It just needs better justifications for everything. And with The Lego Movie 2 on the way, now would be a pretty good time to tackle it.

Well, discussing statistics changes in-depth is usually better left for content revision threads.

(heavy facepalm)

Right, I could've always had made a CRT. Thanks Ant, I'll do that at my earliest convenience.

here accommodate should have two m's

Btw i am looking through this to find common spelling mistakes. any article that is locked i will send to you. any that are not i will edit for you. Also should source mode be used for really small edits?

Also incase you dont know you can use ctrl f to look for those spelling mistakes. but id imagine you already know that by now.

acheive to achieve

here, here, here and here beggining should be changed to beginning.

cemetary to cemetery

possesed to possessed

recieved to received

here, here and here, ressurection to resurrection and ressurect to resurrect here

reffered to referred

refference to reference

temporarly to temporarily

dissapointed to disappointed

here and here succesful to successful

succesion to successio

here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here scalling should be changed to scaling. Every one except the first and last one needs mantaining to be changed to maintaining. And every one except the last one needs unnafected changed to unaffected

here, here, here and here unnafected needs to be changed to unaffected as well

mantaining to maintaining

here here and here May need millenium changed to millennium but im not so sure.

mountian to mountai

here, here and here percieve to perceive

preceeding to preceding

here, here, here, here and here seperate to separate

thier to their

vaccuum to vacuum

vaccum to vacuum

A few are repeated so you may want to check over all spelling on those articles as well. Ive done what i can for now. Let me know if there is anything else i can do.

Thank you, although I would appreciate if some other staff members can handle all of the spelling errors, as I do not have the time to fix them.

I normally use this time to review new profiles but sure, I will handle them.

@Read Done. However I left out the Millennium stuff since they are names and could be what they are actually supposed to be spelled as.

The Statistics Reduction page's third paragraph says "Statistics Amplification" instead of "Statistics Reduction".

The effects of Statistics Amplification are entirely restricted to reducing the raw stats of one's opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back