• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

One of Mage link in the ap section is not working.
Outerverse level+ (Able to affect the all of Creation and become ELOHIM.

It should be linked with this page

Also Wod Jehovah doesn`t even have the World of darkness category below
I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

I also added the category.

The episode number was listed below:

Is somebody else willing to replace the link with a reference then?
I'm not familiar with the franchise, so I'd prefer it if someone who knew the franchise better could handle it.

Jotaro's page has no Lifting Strength likely an error on the last editor's part but it should be fixed asap
Yeah, it was accidentally deleted and then brought to light a few weeks ago (It was accepted as Athletic for Jotaro and some degree of Class K for Plat if anyone needs it for the time being).

But given there'll be a LS thread for the verse as a whole soonish (finally gonna get rid of those needless "unknowns" on a handful of dudes who have feats) and notably Platinum tier characters as well, he'll be getting a new shiny LS soon with a metric **** ton of cool LS feats noted, just a matter of time so don't worry, it's been acknowledged and will be fixed and fleshed out extensively.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Odin (Marvel Comics) is missing a closing parenthesis at the end of his speed section.

EDIT: Elizhaa has fixed this.

Last edited:
I forgot this one existed, ngl.

Johnny Joestar has a broken image in his gallery, which appears to have been a description for Tusk Act 4. I can simply remove it, yes, but if it's possible for this image to be replaced with a working link, it would likely be appreciated.

This character has a Varies, 9-B ratings despite the fact that none of her transformations have 9-B AP or Durability due to a past CRT, removing the 9-B Ratings in their verse.

Also, it is strange for her page to be locked since none of the other pages in her verse are locked to my knowledge. If this isn't the right place to ask this stuff... uh, apologies.

Chariot told me this is likely the missing pic

jojo_tusk_act_4_bio.jpg

I forgot this one existed, ngl.

Johnny Joestar has a broken image in his gallery, which appears to have been a description for Tusk Act 4. I can simply remove it, yes, but if it's possible for this image to be replaced with a working link, it would likely be appreciated.
Unlock it for like 5 seconds and I'll swap it out with a working file, have a good idea what the scan is.

This character has a Varies, 9-B ratings despite the fact that none of her transformations have 9-B AP or Durability due to a past CRT, removing the 9-B Ratings in their verse.

Thank you for the information. The page can probably be updated then.
Also, it is strange for her page to be locked since none of the other pages in her verse are locked to my knowledge. If this isn't the right place to ask this stuff... uh, apologies.
I have unlocked the page, and it can probably remain that way.

Wait, am I supposed to remove the 9-B Stuff or wait for a staff member to do it? Dumb question, probs, but it is better to ask something dumb than doing something dumb without telling anybody.

Also, here is another profile that shares the same 9-B Error that Illya's profile suffers from as well. Which is also locked for no good reason.

And here's another locked profile from the same verse.

Just bring up these profiles and ask them to be unlocked since, to my knowledge, they aren't controversial, prone to get edits, or used at all in verse threads: so it is weird for me to see them locked. If I had to guess, I think somebody just forgot to leave them unlocked after a CRT or smth.

I have unlocked the pages linked above.

I think that you can make the accepted updates, yes.

K, I have removed any mentions of Wall Level and Varies from Illya's tier and her stats. Reasonable since all of the servants that Illya's (and Julian's) transformations are based on are all 6-C now.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Back