• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Welp, since I am on a roll... I might as well fix my waifu's page.

Her tier has been mistakenly left as High 8-C despite the fact that Seiko's important physical stats are literally all City Block Level. Permission to change Seiko's tier to 8-B and put her in the 8-B category?

That seems uncontroversial to change, so feel free to do so.

Um. Wait. I just remembered that I don't actually know the proper formatting for tiers. Could you tell me how to do so? I'm pretty sure I made a mistake with Subaru's profile cuz of this.

Yo, I am here again. And I have a few other profiles that I wish to fix/clean up.

In the case of these two, I wish to put tabbers in their power & abilities, to separate their resistance and each of their keys different abilities.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beatrice_Flowerchild

In the case of these two, I wish to move their resistances into a separate their resistances from their main abilities. Several profiles in their verse already do this; heck, I'll give an example below.

Don't think this is CRT worthy since this is literally just cleaning up the powers & abilities section to find in accordance with other profiles, but I'll leave this up to you guys.

For the longest time, I've been meaning to move every single reference I had to put out to an actual reference list due to how obscure Grojband was. Wasn't able to do it myself because I was focused on important things. So yeah, right now it is the most unclean article on the wiki.

Okay. Is somebody here willing to help out with cleanup work?

On the Powerscaling page, under the "Examples of Nonviable Powerscaling" section, there is a redlink when discussing outliers. In the source code, this should be changed to [[Outliers|Outlier]].

I think that you likely forgot about it, or that there was some error involved, but I have handled it now in any case.

Thank you for helping out.

I deleted the page and gave an instruction message to the member who created it. The page content was of too low quality.

On the Calculations page, under the section for "Change in Temperature and Vaporization or Melting Energy", there is a list of pre-calculated example values. The first 5 are formatted as "J/cm^3", but the last is formatted as "J/cc". I suggest changing the last to be in line with the rest.

I handled it.

The profile is good overall, but the categories in the profile are bad.

Last edited:

For some odd reason this page doesn't account for any of the verse's scaling. I didn't want to handle it myself because then people would be barking at me over "needing a CRT."

The profile is good overall, but the categories in the profile are bad.
I can unlock it for you to edit if you wish (but as usual, you are always welcome to join our staff whenever you wish to get automatic access to locked pages.)

For some odd reason this page doesn't account for any of the verse's scaling. I didn't want to handle it myself because then people would be barking at me over "needing a CRT."
@Eficiente

Can you take a look at this please?

Well, at the time I had no idea what to make of their scaling, as the profile shows they're all over the place. I plan to give them a Varies tier based on inconsistency as well as their lowest and peak performance, but I should better wait for whatever revisions are needed for the Varies tier in the tiering to better state that doing this is normal. It's already used that way in the wiki but there are some conflicting ideas that I'm not 100% sure what we will end up doing out of them.

Well, at the time I had no idea what to make of their scaling, as the profile shows they're all over the place. I plan to give them a Varies tier based on inconsistency as well as their lowest and peak performance, but I should better wait for whatever revisions are needed for the Varies tier in the tiering to better state that doing this is normal. It's already used that way in the wiki but there are some conflicting ideas that I'm not 100% sure what we will end up doing out of them.
Okay. A "Varies" tier is probably fine to use then. Thank you for the reply.
Maybe someone else has added some categories.
I added the basic categories earlier, but the page should preferably get many more of them.

on Shadow's page on spin dash and spin attack it says that sonic does these things
I will check, and correct it if necessary.

The Feats page currently says

Characters/Universes with a lot of hyperbole claims and few feedbacks to back them up are generally looked upon with skepticism.

From the context, I think "feedbacks" is meant to be "feats".

As discussed on DontTalk's wall, I believe that the note on the Nonexistent Physiology page should have its first sentence changed from
It are the aspects in which a character is not nonexistent in the common sense, which makes them into a 'living' character.
to
The aspects in which a character is not nonexistent in the common sense are what makes them into a 'living' character.
In order to be more grammatically correct. The following changes were not discussed on DT's wall.

I'd also suggest some changes for consistency in the pronouns used (from "it" to "they") since characters are being referred to, not inanimate objects. Like so:
"in which it can't" > "in which they can't"
"it is effectively dead" > "they are effectively dead"
And finally, I'd suggest this grammatical tweak:
"consequence of that is that it requires feats or special reasoning for a character" > "consequence of that is that feats or special reasoning are required for a character"
I don't believe any of these change the substance of the note, so I've asked about it here.

Back