• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a spaniard who has watched some of El Chavo del Ocho I can help, but do ALL profiles there need to be fixed?

Well, at least some of them do. The language and structure are really messy at times.

The image for Kazaam's page is broken, btw.

Yeah, please do.

It doesn't... I'm gonna assume it's just a problem on my end and you can choose whichever pic works best for you.

Yes that image is working for me. Apparently fandom got glitchy and some people, including me, were having problems with images but it seems to be fine now. Mindovin protected the page.

Mario's speed justification is missing a space at "and from theirhome planet".

It seems to have been added now. The page has no good justifications for its statistics though. We preferably need some Thundercats calculations.

Not necessarily a big mistake, but the american bison being Class 1 while similarly strong bovines like african buffalos and spanish fighting bulls are Class 5 is a bit weird. The bison should be Class 5 as well.

Also, why are those pages locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back