• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arius and Lucia 7-B Upgrade

In the Devil May Cry 2 Guidebook, the Guidepost for Hunters Chapter 6 Clause 2 describes Nefasturris and it's relation to the city.

"The city of evil is not constructed by the hands of man.The very materials are the bones and sinews of an ancient demon,conjured and summoned to be the brickwork of the sorcerer's schemes.The hunter has left the city in derelict, and so the ancient awakens."

The entire city is made out of the Nefasturris and Arius summoned said demon.

Nefasturris also created an electrical storm vortex and turned the entire sky red just by appearing and housed a tower that can do this .

This would upgrade Arius and Lucia to City level (7-B)

This actually makes sense with the cutscene, where the demon actually comes out of a building lol

However, it would be good to know the size of this city

Dumary Island, which houses this city, is in and out of itself an extremely large island, and houses several cities and contains mountains - with the Capcom-made manual stating that it was a refuge for several different cultures and religions in the ancient past. And the city takes up a good portion of the southern portion of Dumary Island. Not only that, it is shown in-game to be a large city with skyscrapers, large city blocks and large buildings. I think it's a pretty self-explanatory 7-B.

Agreed. If I remember correctly, didn't the DMC2 developers state before the games release that the game's location (Dumary Island) was several times larger than Mallet Island?

Yeah, it is bigger than Mallet

I think a solid baseline 7-B is enough

Also, since now we have characters from the main cast scalling to Nefasturris, we need a profile for him

I'll be taking care of this

Arius essentially summoned an entire city with his magic.And Lucia fought him multiple times.

Would this also put Possessed Arius and End-Game Lucia at "At least City level" since Arius was stronger than before and Lucia defeated him?

@Dante Demon Killah

Shouldn't Nefasturris' (manifested/humanoid form) range be Tens of meters due to it's size and it's entire body be kilometers?

Tens of meters 10 - 100m

• Applies to fighters who are much larger than normal (Ex: Giant mecha, Kaiju, etcetera).
  • Most giant mecha are around 10 to 100 metres in height, thus their reach should be around there via melee.
  • The distance of how far you can accurate hit something via slingshot.
Kilometers 1 - 10km

• The distance/width of an average city, or the distance between cities.
  • Nuclear explosions from weaker bombs can reach this up to this range (Ex: Little Boy explosion radius = 1.85 km, B-61 explosion radius = 5.06 km).
Also I believe Arius should have Nefarturris in his summon tab, because he can summon it.

Great Job btw

Back