• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

GHOST ?
Ghosts are just the thoughts of the dead or just their manifestation. those thoughts include hate, grudge, revenge, resentment... like an evil spirit sometimes they can be incorporeal like a spirit or a curse and they possess corpse (undead).

Possible evidences: (Spoiler alert)

1)Meld and Eri's necromancy. The reason Meld asked Hajime to kill him is because Eri turned him before his soul completely left the body. Necromancy work on the mind of the living and not their soul. 1 and 2

2)The ghost that possesed Kaori in the ship grave yard. It was ghost with thought of not dying, if it was a soul then it didn't disperse like what a soul does normally.

3)Ehit's shadow(not 100% sure). My bad on this one, apparently Ehit didn't adapt and actually died, what remain his will to stay alive. The ghost of Ehit(remind me of Kratos vs Zeus).
That thing was also absorbing everything in the holy precinct including conception, but he still has his soul.

4)Yue creating ghosts. The thoughts of the dead remain intact to body. If time limit was a problem for resurrection how could she do this?

If they were regular souls, why would she treat them like that?

5)Shadow Monks and Onmyodo techniques use necromancy like this:

and

And this guy:

I think this something similar to what demons do. When they are corrupted they can gain their sanity back by strengthning their soul, but unlike them demons are able to possess machines and objects because they are souls. Although Eri was able to use Dark Magic on Shizuku's katana, but their creation include Metamorphosis Magic.

6) Helmut and the DRAGON(not 100% sure). Helmut was literally a mad dragon made from negative energy and full of hate toward everyone for killing his family. Not sure about the DRAGON although it seemed very resentful.

Still not sure if this thing is completely dead.

Possible AE for ghosts:

For being the thoughts, emotions and possibly memories of the dead.
This isn't far fetched knowing their will can become a Concept.

Reincarnation : is when the soul doesn't get wiped clean and retain some of it's memory. (soul≠mind)

Anything else to add?
Here, ghosts could be exorcised through Light Magic which prove that ghosts are somekind of corrupted souls.

Official translation:

Ch491
:

Info type 1?
Putting that aside, spheres of light with seven colors flew out from the “Treasure Warehouse”.

Those seemed to be the information body extracted from the divided souls beforehand. Those spheres then returned to their respective main body.

They smoothly entered into the chests of the main bodies as though melting in. Then a second passed.

The main bodies who learned everything showed their respective reaction.
and
The divided soul’s information sharing wasn’t just a sharing of mere record. It was experience sharing. What the divided soul felt, their current feeling, their thinking too, they were all naturally shared. It felt like their own experience.

Time difference:
「Time difference? Between fellow planets where both possessed a great tree? That shouldn’t be……」

Lutria abruptly casted her gaze down. Apparently she was carefully examining the information that she had received from the divine spirits (other than Enti). Her expression grimaced slightly. As though she was directly facing an incomprehensible fact.

「It looks like you knew about the fact that the time difference itself exist only just now huh.」

「……Yes, a small concept like time is something alien for god. However, for fellow planets where the great tree exist in each, difference in the flow of time shouldn’t……is this also the influence of many of the great trees being lost? Or perhaps the cause came from the world being closed……」

Lutria got immersed in some kind of thought in the middle of her words and she started muttering to herself. Hajime narrowed his eyes while the other people were showing confusion.

It was a parade of concerning words, but in any case, right now the priority was to obtain answer that Shia sought. Hajime didn’t open his mouth and urged Shia with his gaze.

Shia nodded and called out a bit strongly.

「Umm! Lutria-san!」

「! ……I got slightly too absorbed in my thought. Don’t worry, Shia Hauria. From comparing the memories of Laila and everyone else, there’s almost no change at all in the time difference.」

「Almost?」

「In the term of your world’s calendar, it should be “less than five years” that have passed over here.」

It looked like the time difference had widened slightly. Even so, if it hadn’t even been five years than it was still within acceptable limits. Shia patted her chest in relief.

「You are keeping that worlds connecting gate open is for the sake of eliminating that time difference isn’t it? I’m feeling interference to space-time from it. Using the divine spirits as a wedge in place……what a forcible method.」

Some exasperation could be glimpsed in Lutria’s eyes that were looking at the gate from where Hajime and co came out. Actually, the gate hadn’t been closed at all since they went through it.

It was a feat that was enabled by the unlimited magic power. This forceful method was none other than the method to temporarily eliminate the time difference between earth and the star spirit world.

Lutria was understanding right now because she had the memories from the divine spirits, but actually Hajime and others who had become even more dange──stronger than before that they could continue to maintain this kind of gate indefinitely was also one of the sources of Lutria’s extreme worry.

「Should I close it if it’s causing some kind of problem?」

「No, right now there isn’t. I want to talk about it a bit more but……」
In the RAW the author used 星(hoshi)=star and 世界(sekai)=world or universe. I used Google translation and Deepl translation, but we should probably ask a translator.
Not sure about this, but wasn't Gravity Magic called Star Magic although it control the planet's energy and star related things like BH?

Ch492:

1)Space-time manipulation
「It’s just like I’ve told everyone before this. That we’ll be using the “Spirit’s Lane”.」

Their good looking guide──the divine spirit of thundercloud Udar looked back over his shoulder and answered Ryuutarou and co who were looking around their surrounding with mystified looks.

Taeko and Noboru ruminated on the simple explanation that was given to them before.

「It’s the work of the space-time barrier that is applied on this forest, isn’t it? The spirits and divine spirits, and also……what was it again?」

「The spirit beast. The living creatures residing in this forest advance through the decided route while covering themselves with spirit particle. With that they can advance through the compressed distance……wasn’t it?」

「Umu, that’s how it works.」

In other words, there existed a shortcut that was exclusive for god and spirit. The spatial distance was shrunk, so to use an example, it was like one step would be the same like crossing a hundred steps worth of distance.

2)Possible causes of time distortion
「But, regarding the time difference between world……at the present time I can only say that the cause is unknown.」

「So even a goddess doesn’t know huh.」

According to her, originally, apparently even if they were in different universes, it never happened that a time difference was created between planets that existed in the “World Tree’s branches”.

「I can guess the cause. The possibility that the cause is none other than the influence of the “loss of branches” is quite big.」

「But, if that’s the case then shouldn’t it be fixed by the “branches’ revival”? I also don’t understand the reason why there isn’t any time difference with other worlds.」

「That is why, in the end that is only one of the possibilities. In the first place you also cannot reject the possibility that there is a problem with your “gate” correct? Maybe, it is doing unexpected interference with the “wall” separating earth with this world?」

「That’s, well, that might be.」

「Or perhaps……」

「Perhaps?」

Lutria grimaced there. As though she recalled something unpleasant.

「Nagumo Hajime. This is also concerning the answer you are seeking. “Calamity” and, the existence that you are designating.」

Su- There was a slight sound of inhaling. There was sharpness in Hajime’s eyes now.

「In this world too?」

「Yes, it once existed.」

3)World Tree records, another "Calamity" and corruption
「Something that lurked at the bottom of the sea existed outside of my awareness. The knowledge flowing from the Star Tree informed me of its true identity. That it was an existence that must not exist in this world.

Which was to say, it was an existence from outside this dimension. “Something” that came here from further outside the nine universes.

That existence was taking in the children of the sea, little by little, little by little. And not only mankind but also the children of every race. It ate and increased in strength, or it altered other’s soul and even their flesh into its subordinate, so it can order them to hunt for even more prey to offer to it. Secretly, carefully.

「And it was already too late when you noticed huh.」

「No, if anything I should say that it happened because “it was noticed”.」

「What do you mean……aa, the number of victim that came out each time, it was actually so few so that it wouldn’t look unnatural huh.」

「It took place in the great oceans. The number of lives circulating there are far more than the children of earth or sky. It was nearly a coincidence that I noticed it.」

Like that, because it was noticed the monster at the bottom of the sea increased its reach all at once. So that the goddess couldn’t destroy it, it attempted to obtain even greater power and started its invasion in great scale.

Surely what happened was exactly like the “Calamity” of the desert world.
Do you think this is related to sea monsters attacking Inaba and Reeman in Tortus?
Maybe those things reached every world, there could be a connection between The DRAGON's miasma and the outsiders.

I think the author will focus on connecting the plot, Cthulhu Mythos...

4)CM1, NEP or Stealth, acausality, space-time manipulation and traveling the branches(range?)
「Let me confirm one thing. You said “it was a coincidence you noticed” didn’t you? But, is it possible for a goddess to not notice something foreign entering her world?」

「In a sense, that is the most troublesome aspect of it. It’s the reason why I consider that it might be “the cause of the time difference”.」

「Aa, your story just now is connected to this huh.」

According to her, perhaps because the existence came from outside this dimension, it was difficult for this world’s principle to affect the “Calamity”.

It didn’t mean that it was completely ineffective. She could give chase once she perceived it, and it wasn’t like the principles related to offense and defense had no effect. But she said that it slipped through the principles related to detection as long as she hadn’t perceived it as “existing”.

Something like crossing dimension should be impossible originally. Just the fact that it “could cross” made it easy to imagine that it possessed means to interfere with space-time.」

「I see. Those guys’ arrival might have influenced the “wall” between worlds and created the time difference huh.

Of course, in that case it raised the question why there wasn’t any time difference with the desert world. Perhaps it was because of individual difference or difference in ability between each “Calamity”, but as expected they had nothing but guess in regard to that.

In any case, there is no problem in regard to the flow of time. Laila is my child. I think it is possible to correct the difference if I’m connected with Laila through the King Tree over there and the Star Tree.」

「I see. In that case we definitely need your cooperation at all costs. Although we have the unlimited magic power, it’s making me nervous to keep the worlds connected all the time like this.」

「Indeed. Then yes, I accept.」

The problem of time difference between worlds still had unclear cause but it was taken care of for the time being. Hajime’s face sported a slight smile.
This prove that they manipulate dimensions, and It seem like they could hide their existence from the world.

5)Goddess's authority and Concept Magic
Hajime took out the compass from his pocket at the same time with Tio starting the past replay.

「……You child of man, have created something truly impressive.」

She must have seen through the extraordinary ability of the compass in one glance. Lutria’s feeling went past shock and into a bit of exasperation.

「I understand what it is you wish to ask. It is whether that object’s ability is superior compared to a goddess’s authority or not isn’t it?」

「Yeah, your opinion?」

「Though the nature is different, I can safely say that it is equal in the relevant world.」

A deep crease was formed on Hajime’s forehead. Yue placed her hand on Hajime. Relax? She suggested. With that Hajime realized that his mind was running toward unpleasant imagination more than necessary and he let out a breath. He smiled thankfully to Yue.

At the corner of his sight, the past Enti and other divine spirits launched cataclysmic level of attacks toward Hajime. At the sky was the floating island of the celestial people and ten thousand strong celestial army. There were also still the great horde of spirit beasts. He could see how Myuu and others were holding their breath.

「If it can’t detect them, it’s possible that even now there are still some lurking somewhere,right?」

That was his biggest worry. Goddess’s authority and the compass were equal in their searching ability if it was limited within just one world. That meant the compass too wouldn’t be able to detect the threat.
Does this mean the great trees avatars powers is CM type 1?

6)Myu's charisma and Hajime's influence
Hajime waved his hand telling them to not mind it. Lutria also smiled back.

「……She is a good child.」

「Yeah, she’s my pride.」

「She is wrapped in an unusual level of purity. She is a child who possesses the disposition to be shrine maiden or priestess. It is even more so when we consider that she is living as your daughter. What a miraculous purity.」

「Thanks for the praise. I’ll ignore the nonchalant stabbing included in there.」

「……By the way, she’s a child who asked for weapon for her birthday present because of Hajime’s influence though? She even said something like, I’m gonna dye the world crimson yeah.」

「Umm, mother. Myuu is also being doted on by the kings of the demons. The person herself also make use of them without any hesitation……」

Lutria-san ignored Hajime’s reproachful stare, but she couldn’t do so with Yue and Laila’s words and froze for an instant. Her eyes wandered around for a bit.

Her gaze moved toward Remia who was currently considerately apologizing to Oros about the way her daughter called him.

「She has a good mother isn’t she?」

「Well, I can’t deny that.」

Lutria-san nodded intently with deep admiration. It seemed her evaluation toward Remia was rising up explosively. That was just how astonishing “Myuu’s purity” was in the viewpoint of god seeing the situation that Myuu was put under.

Even though it wouldn’t be strange if the girl became more murky or warped from the strong influence of being this man’s daughter, she was still this pure even then. Wasn’t that possible because of the protection of her mother’s love? Aa, how precious! If only she was able, she would designate Remia as a saint!

Last edited:
Info type 1?
Probably
Ch492:

1)Space-time manipulation
Cool but not really new abilities right?
Do you think this is related to sea monsters attacking Inaba and Reeman in Tortus?
Maybe those things reached every world, there could be a connection between The DRAGON's miasma and the outsiders.
That's a good thought
4)CM1, NEP or Stealth, acausality, space-time manipulation and traveling the branches(range?)

This prove that they manipulate dimensions, and It seem like they could hide their existence from the world.
Well we don't know if the result is due to their physiology or the cosmology but if it's the former then yeah it has serious implications. I mean hence Hajime's concern. If they undetectable but fodder then it wouldn't matter much.
5)Goddess's authority and Concept Magic

Does this mean the great trees avatars powers is CM type 1?
Yeah probably
6)Myu's charisma and Hajime's influence
Purity in spite of darkness ig

Chapter 493:

1)Info about the  DRAGON:
(This thing is dangerous)
「Yeah. The “Dragon” was born at the spirit world, so it’s definitely a type of apparition. It’s not “Calamity”. But, it’s an even greater threat than that. Then, what is the concept that can give birth to an existence that powerful? It’s something that makes even god that is born from countless faiths to be overshadowed you know?」

「……Based on the knowledge in my possession──」

Flash. Thunder. Lutria’s breath got caught in her throat 「Hyuh」 and she stopped speaking.

「There is none.」

She continued as though nothing happened. With a composed expression.

「There is no way I can know somethinggg-──that the goddess of the fairy world has no knowledge abouttt-」

The unnatural intonation was of course matching the timing of the explosive sound or flash.

「Therefore, I do not have anything I can-……say about any similar existence, or about the poo-ssibility of similar existence bee-ing born once! ──more.」

「The “Dragon” isn’t just earth’s problem. First, I want us to share this understanding.」

「There is no way I have any objection to that. If the goddesses of the King Tree and the Heaven Tree didn’t stake their existences on the line to seal it, it would be my fate too in the future.」

Fuuu~h, Lutria exhaled. She calmed down her breathing when she didn’t even need to breath in the first place. The goddess’s expression tensed with double dose of seriousness, though Laila giving her a gentle rubbing on the back made it awkward to watch.

「The seal over the “Dragon” is flawless for now. At the very least, I believe I have done everything I can for it at the moment. I want you to tell me your opinion about it as a goddess.」

「I am even feeling an awe you know, Nagumo Hajime. Those are, not countermeasures that I ever expect children of man to be able to take. Whether it is you taking hold of the planet’s power, and also the Great Barrier of Heavenly Star……was it? The child of man who created it was also astonishing.」

2)Hero summoning:
The “hero summoning” that was done in the past was something that was done solely by the children of man. A priest of the celestial people once independently researched and improved the secret technique that was bestowed from god which resulted in the summoning technique.

The priest thought that humans shouldn’t trouble the god with the conflict of the world of man. When he heard that many worlds existed and not just this one, he went off on his own to rely on hero from another world. That was the beginning.

Therefore, in the end that summoning technique was something inferior that couldn’t be compared with the secret technique of god. It was “otherworlder summoning technique” and not “hero summoning technique”.

That was why, what the technique summoned wasn’t hero but always “someone with the qualities of hero” only.

3)Spirit Beasts:
All the spirit beasts were beautiful and also unique.

A bird that looked like a phoenix and was clad in flame-like aura was perching on Shizuku’s shoulder. Shizuku was looking slightly nervous perhaps because of the glint of intelligence that she saw in its eyes.

「This one look smart for some reason. It’s also really pretty……」

『Thank you, young lady.』

「KYAAAAAAAAAH IT TALKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! What’s more it has refined gentleman voice!!」

Tio and Kaori were buried in basketball sized pure white round and fluffy fluffs. They were fluff type spirit beasts. When they first appeared they had the form that looked like yeti when combined together.

『Winged child, child of sky, child of heaven!』

『Other world wings! Various children of wings!』

「Wappu, wait, don’t fluff us so much like thattt」

「They hath intelligence in them. Here, art these what thy mean by other world wings? Oo, they art delighted.」

「Ah, is that why they’re interested with us? Then I’ll bring out my wings too──they’re fluffing us even moreee!」

Liliana and Aiko were being toyed by a richly colored smoke (?) that took the shape of tiger. The spirit beast was coiling around them exactly like how smoke would.

「Is this tiger, tiger? It’s definitely toying around with us isn’t it!」

「Lily-san, don’t be angry. The inside of your body look pretty like the galaxy when it pass through~」

「No, Aiko-san. How can you be calm like that even though it’s plainly opening its mouth wide and swallow us……ah, you’re casting “Soul Repose” on yourself-, unfair!」

Nana and co were being surrounded by dozens of cat-like things that were floating in the air. They had large eyes and grin so
wide that split their face, along with hook tail. They were like the cheshire cat that came out in “Alice in Wonderland”.

「Wait, this lecherous cat! Don’t flip my skirt like grade school student!」

「Fufu, light blue huh……」

「Good job, cheshire cat-sa──aah, give back my bagg!」
Beside Shia there was also a dragon-like being that radiated power that was conspicuously greater than the other spirit beasts. It was covered with pure white fur that looked comfortable to touch and gorgeous scales. Its appearance was like Fal*or that came out in The Neverending Story but shrunk by several level.

In fact, it must be pleasant to touch. Shia’s expression as she fluffed the white dragon was becoming as slovenly as when she dived into a cushion that turned people into a useless slob.

「I’m inviting this mister dragon to our place! It’s fine isn’t it desuu~?」

『It’s a request from this heroic lady, so I cannot refuse. Demon god-dono from another world, please take care of me.』

It looked like they had finished the negotiation for his going to Miniature Garden.

Furthermore there were also a gorilla-like spirit beast whose whole body was covered with moss and flower, spirit beast that looked like a walking mushroom, a spirit beast that looked like a raccoon that inflated and floated like balloon before deflating and rolling on the ground, and a spirit beast that looked exactly like the pokemon Diglet* whose head popped out from the ground.

Seeing their family frolicking in excitement with mysterious creatures noisily, it became understandable, that certainly there would be nothing better than this to be their meal accompaniment.

「I’m also sensing a great presence observing us from a distance though……」

「……Nn, it has no hostility. Is it a large spirit beast watching from afar?」

「It must be being considerate to all of you. It is large, and powerful, which mean it will also cause dread to those it face in equal measure.」

「It’s highly intelligent huh.」

「It’s not a mere beast. The children who have lived for many years even among the spirit beasts will obtain considerable intelligence after all. Because of that you will be able to have a nice conversation with them too.」

Unicorn and Pegasus:
Myuu ran and slapped the horse’s leg scoldingly, Don’t rampage violently anymore! The one-horned horse lowered its head as though to say, Understood.

Just what’s going on here……
Shia and others who were watching the horse thought. Then the horse turned its head toward Shia and others from an angle outside Yuuka and Myuu’s eyes and,

Hihiiiin-, peh!!

It spat. While glaring like a thug.

Shia and others all made a look that screamed 「T-this guy-」.

「……That child is a protector of maiden. There is no danger.」
At other spot, one more horse had approached Remia and Myuu. It was a white horse but with no horn, instead it had wings. Its radiant figure made it worthy to be called a sacred horse. It was a Pegasus like in myth.

「My my, this one is allowing me to touch it isn’t it? Ufufu, thank you so much.」

「Myu? Mama, for some reason the unicorn-san is……」

The Pegasus enveloped Remia and Myuu under its wings while staring at them peacefully. Meanwhile, unicorn-san was staring at that Pegasus with a terrible look.

It looked as though it was facing its sworn enemy.

The Pegasus looked like it had no intention to quarrel. Rather its gaze toward the unicorn seemed admonishing. From it atmosphere, it even felt like that perhaps it came to protect the little girl and her mother who had gotten the unicorn’s attention.
BTW, under the right condition the unicorn could keep up with one of the Deadly Sins.
Also, unicorn-san of this world was plainly strong. It would get buffed in case it had a maiden that it had to protect at its side and obtained the strength of the highest ranking. Even if the opponent was Demon Ranger it could rival them if it was one-on-one.

4)The planet's energy and reincarnation:
「When life perish soul will also disperse. However, it is only dispersing and not vanishing.」

「That well, it’s something we know. It’s a domain of soul magic after all.」

「……Nn」

Hence, the question was beyond. The knowledge of the goddess.

The atomized souls are reduced to the energy specific to that world and circulate through it. Just as a drop of colored water falls into the flow of a great river, mixing and becoming indistinguishable."

When ...... life is born, a drop scattered from the flow of that river dwells and becomes a soul?"

Lutria nodded, "Correct. And so life goes around, he said.

「The great tree is an existence to assist or prevent any stagnation in that cycle. It convert the energy in this world to element and expel it to outside the world, and also taking in element from other world in return, then forming the element to form that suit each world before circulating it. It is also a kind of purification facility.」

「……Nn? Wait. The spirit factor has been taken from human territory in its entirety. There should be none in the nature too. Then the new life……」

Yue frowned a bit worriedly. Lutria chuckled and shook her head.

「There is no need to worry. A drastic move like altering every single living thing in the soul level and taking away spirit factor from them, and done in a short time and all at once is impossible for me. However, I can at least subtly adjust the amount of spirit factor circulating in the world once more you know?

「……That’s……certainly. You’re a goddess after all.」

「Yes, I am a goddess after all.」

There was no way the goddess didn’t manage the world after alteration properly. Yue looked a bit embarrassed for her needless worry.

「I see. The soul will disperse in death even though it has been altered. Then it’ll get purified and the soul that is containing new life will be created from new energy that is adapted to this world. In other words, the next generation human will regain the spirit factor?」

It seemed that his conclusion was half right and half incorrect. Lutria let out a wry smile.

「The flow of the world is not rushed like the society of human, Nagumo Hajime. There is no way the great tree will replace all the spirit factors in just several years. The world is turning in the span of several centuries or even millenniums.」

「In other words, this world’s humans will be regaining their spirit factor bit by bit throughout several or dozens of generations?」

「Not only human, but every living thing here will be so.」
So, The DRAGON was eating souls.
This explain the dragon vein(ley lines), it also help prove that the planet's energy(souls) is inexhaustible, because consuming that energy doesn't influence the cycle of rebirth even when Hajime used it to grow an independent world.(the soul can't be destroyed just converted)

It also explain how they could interact with other lifeforms, because those energies come from the same source.

Soul, energy and matter(?) manipulation for manipulating the planet's energy. There some instances where characters use the energy of the soul directly(Hajime, Kouki, Kaori, Kuwaibell...).

Keep in that the goddesses souls are different.

What do you think is the source of this energy? (Astral World?)

What kind of lifeform will be born in The Miniature Garden?

Last edited:
Just remembered that demons eat souls, possibly to increase their power.
Kousuke guessed. This situation, Professor Littman’s conduct. It must be the result of that phrase that sometimes appears in a story being realized in real life.

「I, see. You, sold your soul to a demon huh.」

「I can buy the truth with that. I think it can be said as a reasonable transaction.」

「From, that so-called reasonable transaction……what did you find out?」

Kousuke didn’t struggle anymore. He was asking while looking at Professor Littman with a blank expression that looked resigned.

Professor Littman looked back at Kousuke’s eyes.

「Tell me about your roots.」

It seemed that even this was a transaction. If Kousuke wanted to know about his knowledge, then Kousuke should also teach him the secret of his power.

「……That’s fine. But……you first. It would be unbearable if I get killed right after talking.」

The opponent was a man who sold even his soul to a demon for the sake of his pursuit. Kousuke’s condition didn’t even make Professor Littman hesitate. ch 308

Local people who couldn’t be talked to, boasting spec that rivaled or even surpassed god’s apostle, and the superpower they used was age of god magic level. In front of that, Hajime was about to open his mouth toward Shia that they should escape first from here――

――Nice struggle. That’s a wonderful radiance of soul. Especially the woman’s soul is wonderful

「……Hm?」

Hajime’s eyes narrowed hearing the voice.

――What a really good woman. Her quality surpassed that of the saint. She will make a good womb

――Indeed. It’s a bit wasteful to merely eat her ch 345
Shia's soul>Hajime's, or just talking about her body.

The DRAGON has been absorbing the planet'energy to increase his power. Does it mean absorbing souls increase your power ?

Chapter 493:

1)Info about the  DRAGON:
(This thing is dangerous)
That's pretty crazy. Only makes Hajime and co more impressive.
2)Hero summoning:
This explains so much. Shea definitely fits this to a tee.
3)Spirit Beasts:

Unicorn and Pegasus:

BTW, under the right condition the unicorn could keep up with one of the Deadly Sins.
I guess this makes sense if the demons and spirits are somewhat of counterparts (at least narratively).
4)The planet's energy and reincarnation:
So that's how the system works.
This explain the dragon vein(ley lines), it also help prove that the planet's energy(souls) is inexhaustible, because consuming that energy doesn't influence the cycle of rebirth even when Hajime used it to grow an independent world.(the soul can't be destroyed just converted)
Yeah its good supporting evidence but since the energy for the planet technically comes from outside the universe it makes sense.
Keep in that the goddesses souls are different.
I'm curious in what way they are different.

Yeah its good supporting evidence but since the energy for the planet technically comes from outside the universe it makes sense.
Would't that make the soul an extradimensional energy?

I found some mistakes with the translations of: planet and star, world and universe
Example:
“In my home world, humanity mastered exceptionally powerful magic. We had researched how to bring the stars under our dominion and channelthe natural forces of the world. That should give you an idea of how advanced our civilization was.” Vol 13
”The pure-white dimension they were fighting in suddenly turned into a giant television screen, showing a vision of space, with stars twinkling in the distance. Ehitruje was using restoration magic to recreate a scene from the past, it seemed. He looked over at one of the stars, which was emitting an erratic, unnatural glow. Vol 13
Ehitruje shrugged, his expression completely devoid of remorse. He looked more like a mildly disappointed child that had brokentheir own toy. The recreated vision of the past then showed people running as the earth split open and streams of unknown particles shot out of the fissures, destroying everything they touched. It looked like a scene straight out of hell. Vol 13
“We took things too far. In the end, we destroyed the rules that governed the natural order of the universe. Humanity, and the very star we lived on, was doomed to destruction, so only the chosen Enlightened could survive.” Vol 13
Pretty sure people don't live on stars. But interesting how stars could be controlled, this fall under Gravity Magic governing celestial bodies.

Anyway, imagine Kousuke reaching the origin of G.M. and gaining limitless energy.(Infinite abyss and infinite clones)

I'm curious in what way they are different.
I've already mentioned this
「Cough. About the holy sword, I can transform into a wooden heavenly sword because I’m originally a tree fairy. Thinking naturally, Ua Alto-san is a possession type. And when talking about possession, it contain a constant risk in the aspect of the balance between the soul and the container.」

According to her, possession ability was like a default ability for apparition, even so they could choose their vessel. There would be no problem if they possessed something disposable, but if the vessel was too powerful, or if they carelessly stayed in there for too long, occasionally it would be the soul that got influenced by the vessel.

And, if Ua Alto’s soul had been residing in the holy sword ever since the time that wasn’t too long since the creation of Tortus, and on top of that if there was a long period of time she didn’t get used……

「It’s understandable that she got affected by the nature of inorganic object and her will became thinner. In that state, the only way left she can react will be instinctually or emotionally. Such end is common knowledge even among the apparitions.」

「But, she isn’t dead by any means. Isn’t that right, Aula?」

Aularodde nodded strongly.

「However, it seems the frequency and speed of her reaction is increasing since visiting the fairy world. And seeing how we can also see her goddess figure sometimes, I conclude that she’s in the path of recovery. Her soul must not have been damaged irrevocably.」

She was usually acting like that, but Aularodde sounded persuasive when she made such assortment with firm decisiveness in her eyes. Relieved atmosphere filled the room.

「Still, it was something that happened through great stretch of time. It will take time for her to recover fully. Originally, soul is a forbidden domain that even god cannot easily interfere with. Not to mention she is a goddess of creation herself. Her soul is fundamentally different from human soul. No matter how powerful and transcendence you all are, be aware of the potentially fatal risk for a child of man to reach your hand toward such thing.」ch 459

Would't that make the soul an extradimensional energy?
Well the energy is I suppose. But as for the soul, that depends on how it changes when it's formed.
Pretty sure people don't live on stars. But interesting how stars could be controlled, this fall under Gravity Magic governing celestial bodies.
Makes sense but this doesn't really change much of anything in practice
Anyway, imagine Kousuke reaching the origin of G.M. and gaining limitless energy.(Infinite abyss and infinite clones)
Yuck....Kousuke
I've already mentioned this
So its just unidentifiably superior to a normal soul ig. Not particularly useful information but interesting

So its just unidentifiably superior to a normal soul ig. Not particularly useful information but interesting
Goddesses have existed since the creation of that world, and unlike a normal soul they're the will of the planet.
「E-even a goddess should be allowed to wish for happiness!」

『Indeed. A goddess’s happiness is to watch over her world for perpetuity. For that she would do anything necessary until the end of time when the destiny of the world run out. Isn’t that right?』ch 468
Destiny of the world?
Like there is somekind of predetermined future
「Thinking about that now, the whole journey of you guys until then was also like that…………it feels like fate was really at work during the whole time huh.」

Hajime and co smiled wryly even while finding themselves unable to deny Shuuzou’s words that he muttered at the end.

They looked at each other’s face. Hajime shrugged while he spoke to represent the feeling of Yue and others.

「If something like god of fate exist, and that “unseen hand” of his was at work……well, it feels like we are really loved in that case.」ch 456

『I too can possibly yield my seat as a goddess if there is another who has the qualification for that. However, that will be for after I have mustered out every single drop of strength I have in me and my existence vanish into nothingness. Isn’t that right?』

「Y-yes……」

『Everything is because of love. There is no god who doesn’t love this responsibility, who doesn’t love all living things in their own world.』

「I, I love, workkk……

Countless circle and rotation has come to pass since this world was born. No matter how many days, months, and years shall pass, this love will never disappear. My brethren. I believe that you too are the same. It must be truly painful for you in this current state where you have to be away from your world like this. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.』ch 468
We know that once a great tree avatar dies she doesn't come back, like Earth's goddess was killed by the DRAGON and didn't reincarnate that's why they replaced her. I think reincarnation doesn’t apply to them and they could die only through EE.

I think there is a connection between soul, willpower and reality.

1)Soul and Info Magic can be used to sublimate the will into a conceptual lv.
2)Ehit(soul) raise his existence through worship and that's what let him tank Concept Magic.
3)Mana comes from the soul and Concept Magic is just the manifestation of the will into reality, but the interesting part is that it could be done through a spell(mana) or divinity stone(solid mana), the only material that could handle Concept Magic.

Last edited:
What level of civilization did Hell, Ehit's world and machine world reached?

They reached the truth of their world(Ancient Magic), conquered the stars, created stellar travel, particles converting machine, discovered another universe and destroyed their world.

Is reaching the truth of the world and understanding its laws an intelligence feat?

DMC has 4D hax and resistance

so you're making a stomp match
It's a weird smurf case

Demonic Energy​

Demonic Energy, which is the main source of power of the demons in the verse, is 3D instead of 4D:

Since as shown in DMC5, which makes clear that the Demonic Power (The regular one) comes from human blood, which completely contradicts DWE and DE being the same, since DWE existed ever since DMC's genesys, when Pluto separated the Worlds, and demons getting fraction of powers from DWE still doesn't make DE 4D, since they are getting only a tiny portion of that energy and not everything.

So nothing is 4D?​

Nope, the characters only have this scale of hax if and only if they bypass resistances at that level. While the demons don't have the DWE, they still resist its effects, which give them some 4D resistances, which means, characters that can hax them even with them having resistance from DWE, should scale.
Demonic energy ≠ Demonic world energy

Should I equalize their hax dimension ?

Back