• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Argosax vs mundus: the time has come.

Argosax vs mundus: the time has come.

Well, it's time to see who is the strongest demon king (technically urizen is not a demon king).

Mundus original timeline and Argosax Despair Embodied are being used.

Do not match the speed.

Battle in the demonic kingdom.

in the character and therefore if he has basic knowledge prior to each other (that is, he wants to be the demon king but the other also :v).

Mundus:

Argosax:

Sparda comes and mops the floor with the two (incocluso):

That is why I do this who is the true winner of the war since if one remembers only one knows that it was a civil war only that.

apart this is the same as boros vs garou :v

Argosax wins by existing

While they are equals in AP and speed, Argosax passives are going to give him the win, it's basically the difference between them, base Mundus didn't had those abilities

@Dante

They have kinda being in a war for who knows how long. If his passive abilities were to work then the war would never happened.

In fact, Mundus should have those resistances in his profile.

I am working on an update to add more things to dante, vergil, sparda, nightmare urizen and mundus. You know before the nightmare, visión of v, ect.

As mentioned in the guides, there are things to add in Nightmare and there is something about Mundus that I found very curious, although I have my doubts that it can be added, but IDK.

Galens said:
As mentioned in the guides, there are things to add in Nightmare and there is something about Mundus that I found very curious, although I have my doubts that it can be added, but IDK.
the thing with nightmare is when it absorbs you with its mass and makes you a "BFR" to a "malignant dimension" where your fears seem to become real what has given me a conflict if that is passive manipulation of fear only or manipulation of fear and pocket dimension manipulation.

A war isn't a direct fight between two beings, it has soldiers, plans and many battles that doesn't always involve Mundus and Argosax in close fight, and we don't know if Argosax had the control of the Demon World energy by that time, this only happened in DMC2

We don't have any proof to say Mundus resists those abilities, Argosax wins

Not always, as far as we know about the underworld in DMC, the most powerful demon is the one who takes the title of king and not the one who has better plans or soldiers (not to mention that Mundus obtained his title by killing the former king and therefore showing their power) almost as if they were animals.

It is true that we do not know if Argosax had control of the energy of the Demon World, but I doubt that with the degenerate personality that he claims to have in the guide and in the middle of a war for power, if he is able to do it as it happened in DMC2, he would have no excuse to hold back.

PDT: Argosax wins and obtains its title of king.

Galens said:
Not always, as far as we know about the underworld in DMC, the most powerful demon is the one who takes the title of king and not the one who has better plans or soldiers (not to mention that Mundus obtained his title by killing the former king and therefore showing their power) almost as if they were animals.
It is true that we do not know if Argosax had control of the energy of the Demon World, but I doubt that with the degenerate personality that he claims to have in the guide and in the middle of a war for power, if he is able to do it as it happened in DMC2, he would have no excuse to hold back.

PDT: Argosax wins and obtains its title of king.

Mundus have his own literall Generals in DMC1, and an army that was defeated by Sparda

Argosax had his own army and generals like Bolverk and Balrog

Again, a War isn't about one close fight, if it was, it wouldn't be called a "war" of the Demon World

Beastheads is a demon created by Mundus, he can't use it, it's like saying that Trish can fight alongside Mundus just because he created her

@JohnMorrison it was a war

I wonder if Sparda also fought in the underworld civil war?

Nor did I find evidence of a war in itself, since according to the lines of the first chapters of the novel, the only thing I found was that Argosax fought Mundus for control of half of the underworld.

ÒüåÒüúÒüÖÒéëÒü¿ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒâÇÒâ│ÒâåÒü«Þä│Õª╗Òü½ÒéóÒâ½Òé┤ÒéÁÒé»Òé╣Òü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒüƒµé¬Ú¡öÒü«Þ¿ÿµåÂÒüîÞÿçÒéèÒüñÒüñ 'ÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÚ¡öþòîÒü«Õ©ØþÄïÒâáÒâ│ÒâëÒéÑÒé╣Òü½Õ»¥ÒüùÒÇüÚ¡öþòîÒéÆõ║îÕêåÒüùÒüªõ║ëÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇüÚ¡öþòîÒü«ÞªçþÄïÒÇé 'þó║ÒüïÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÕñºÒÇàÒü¬Þ鮵ø©ÒüìÒü«µé¬Ú¡öÒüáÒüúÒüƒµ░ùÒüîÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Even if Argosax and Mundus had a close fight, this doesn't mean Mundus should have Resistance to those abilities, Argosax only had the passive full control of the Demon World energy in DMC2 which is thousands of years after his fight/war against Mundus/Mundus and his army.

Since here is his DMC2 Despair Key, Argosax wins via passives

The "War" in their profiles was probably added by Kep, Dark or Paradox, you should ask them why

I have time right now:

Having the full control of the demonic energy doesn't mean it is channeled all at once at the target, otherwise Dante would have better resistances.

Also, the passives are what again? Time stop, mind manipulation, corruption, soul manipulation...and Mundus resist all of those by virtue of being the Demon King at the time until Argosax raised to fight Mundus.

Also, also, if they had a war like the profiles suggested then its meaningless to send your trops (which in Mundus case tops at 7-B with Sparda being the exception) and Argosax who only meaningful servant was Bolverk (who is stated to be Sparda's nemesis so it sorta makes sense in this context) so they either send the troops to die or got into a big fight to try and conquer the other but as equals they simply couldn't take out the other.

And don't come to me with "Sparda defeated Mundus and his troops, Mundus could have send sparda to deal with argosax", we know that in the DMC universe having a "heart" grants power to those who seek it in a good way, if Sparda was stronger than Mundus as a demon he could have took on Mundus and become the new demon king but it was only after "He awoke to justice" that he slaughtered his own kin and defeated Mundus.

Back