• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are these examples of Adaptation and Reactive Eevolutionn?

1. Character A is an oxygen breather, a flood comes, the character struggles and becomes in peril due to the exposure. After some time, character develops underwater breathing and he stops struggling. Character A is an oxygen and underwater breather.

2. Group B and Group A are different species. Group B oppresses Group A with a strategy or technique. Group A struggles to overcome the strategy until Group A has enough exposure to it. Group A now counter-attacks the strategy, and overcomes Group B's oppression.

A.) The strategy is a gas.

B.) The stategy is a combat technique.

What would it be between these two techniques, or would be completely different?

1. Reactive Evolution

2.A) Well, depend if he naturally counter the gas or with equipment. Reactive Evolution in the first case.

2B) Litteraly any trained human can do this I think.

As far as I can tell the difference between reactive evolution and adaptation is that the former is permanent while the latter isn't

If the characters abilities in both cases are something that will stay for good then I think it would be reactive evolution

Back