• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER: ASTA'S REACTIVE EVOLUTION REPLACEMENT AND OTHER ADDITIONS

Now,

Asta surpassed his current ability to sense ki, he was able to locate Nacht in a sea of clones. despite his clones having the same ki as him. What would this count for?

Asta was able to transform when faced in a near death experience to counter Manazone Shadow magic hunting ground. What will that count for?

Same thing happens against Lucifero. What will that count for?

These are my final questions 😌

Spoilers much I haven't gotten that far yet

Asta surpassed his current ability to sense ki, he was able to locate Nacht in a sea of clones. despite his clones having the same ki as him. What would this count for?
I would call it enhanced Ki Sensing, which is synonymous with ESP, so it's be enhanced ESP.

Asta was able to transform when faced in a near death experience to counter Manazone Shadow magic hunting ground. What will that count for?

Same thing happens against Lucifero. What will that count for?
Reactive Power Level.

Spoilers much I haven't gotten that far yet
My bad

I would call it enhanced Ki Sensing, which is synonymous with ESP, so it's be enhanced ESP.
I mean the act of developing your senses during battle

Reactive Power Level.
🥺. Thought it would be in addition to something else since he gains new abilities on both occasions

okay that’s enough spoiler

that'd be reactive evolution
I haven't gotten far enough into the series to know what ki is kek

No, he just said something that triggered Nacht. Since ki can read emotional state, he was able to locate him
Sensing minute emotional changes within a pack with the same ki as Nacht is still a more impressive feat than what he has previously done. Is it not?

Sensing minute emotional changes within a pack with the same ki as Nacht is still a more impressive feat than what he has previously done. Is it not?
But nothing proves that his battle against Nacht was what improved his ki sensing.

For all we know, he could have improved it during the 6 months Timeskip

Back