• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Architect Addition

So I'm fairly new to Xenoblade so I wanted to make sure. In Xenoblade 2, the Architect dies to his other half (Zanza) being killed by Shulk. As such, would that not qualify his page to have type 8 Immortality?

I think type 8 requires a character to be able to regenerate as long as a certain being or concept exists, but I don't know if that can apply to the Architect because we never actually see that ability itself specifically mentioned or shown because there isn't any more context for it. And if that was the case, drivers like Rex would also have type 8 too so I'm not entirely sure about that.

Perhaps. Its just that he even said that the "moment of my other self's demise draws near", so I wasn't sure.

Anyway, as I said, I'm fairly new so I just wanted clarification if it applied or not.

Back