• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Though I have been told that Super Sonic can age in discord, but he can merely de age himself back.

JoshSSJGod said:
Shulk's going to getting some additions to some hax, mostly scaling from abilities he got from the Monado 3 which should give him abilities such as Immortality Type 1 or Dimensional Travel. My question is, if it takes so long then couldn't the possibility of Sonic passing from age be a factor?
Actually, it's immortality negation. But one thing to consider is another ability he could gain according to the thread which is life-force stealing with Monado Eater.

JoshSSJGod said:
Oh, may I ask a question? Sonic's profile states he has Immortality type 3 yet I can't find Regen on his page. If it is there mind telling me what type of Regen it is?
Sonic does have Regen. It was shown between issue 175 to 177. After Sonic got beaten up and temporarily incapped by Dr. Eggman via having greater AP than Base Sonic in the Egg Beater, Sonic is shown in the panels to be self healing in Base. So, that self healing is ramped up greatly in Super and Ultra forms.

(Dr. Quack has be Sonic's doctor since childhood and told Sonic he is the safest out of all of them, despite hours or an hour earlier, Sonic was beaten so badly he stopped moving for a moment)

19340779-E439-4866-B1FF-182D3F60EEDD
D7D846CA-5E17-43E3-B155-5ADF419578DE
CCC18422-A3C0-4A0A-A225-116EB788A363
2F9A9402-0135-4C79-91F7-93904C65A0EE
5DBE2DEF-769E-4E31-BA2C-A2F679700940

Does Mogul's precog come from his statement in 56? Because he doesn't describe precog, he has "the power to visualize reality with a sixth sense" and that it works like a homing beacon.

That's the one. Is that the only instance of this ability being stated? Because if that's all there is, I don't read him having precog. (also worth noting is in the previous panel he basically says he only has this sixth sense while Master Mogul)

Doesn't seem to matter here though, legit or not, as some people were arguing that the Precog bypasses Sonic's resistance anyways

Welp, Shulk's revisions are finally at an end. He doesn't get any other new stuff aside from a buff to Existence Erasure which now bypasses Mid-Godly and possibly a built-in Memory Manipulation (TBD) but this match up can now proceed

It didn't, it was just stopped due to Shulk's revisions. Sonic was in the lead, but now with Shulk's new buffs things might change

Oh well, Shulk is gonna get downgraded, so this is gonna become a stomp sadly.

Why do you have to fail us like this Shulk!

Oh wait, Shulk can just remove Sonic's Super Form via buff removal, so I guess he could win via that. Since remember, Super Forms are powered by Chaos Emeralds, which are an Artificial buff technically, and Shulk can remove it, and just proceed to One Shot him after it gets removed.

The Smashor said:
Has Shulk ever reverted a transformation?
Not to my knowledge, but still, he can technically remove the Chaos Emeralds from Sonic, therefor it could undo Transformations maybe. But idk.

Honestly I'm not seeing how Sonic could lose here. Speed amps are restricted since Shulk is slower than Sonic, the latter resists virtually all of the former's hax and is physically tireless and is capable of ******** on Shulk conceptually.

The Blue Porcupine has my vote.

Planck69 said:
Honestly I'm not seeing how Sonic could lose here. Speed amps are restricted since Shulk is slower than Sonic, the latter resists virtually all of the former's hax and is physically tireless and is capable of ******** on Shulk conceptually.
Speed amps are only restricted when they lead to a speed blitz. So no speed amps are not restricted, and if they were. The match can't be added. Also, Sonic isn't just fighting Shulk, he's also fighting this guy too .

Bware1 said:
Planck69 said:
Speed amps are only restricted when they lead to a speed blitz. So no speed amps are not restricted, and if they were. The match can't be added. Also, Sonic isn't just fighting Shulk, he's also fighting this guy too .
With greater 2-A range and the power to affect 4-D beings, affecting Alvis is no problem

ShrekAnakin said:
Oh well, Shulk is gonna get downgraded, so this is gonna become a stomp sadly.

Why do you have to fail us like this Shulk!
Nothing has been finalized, there are still plenty of people showing why 2-A is legit.

Who necroed this? Really, I'd rather not have to deal with this match-up since everything prior is hella outdated due to Shulk having massive revisions and had a lot of points wrong. For example Shulk did not have like 7 passives and thought based resistance negation prior.

I'd recommend to just leave this thread as Shulk is having some tiering revisions currently.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Bware1 said:
Planck69 said:
With greater 2-A range and the power to affect 4-D beings, affecting Alvis is no problem
Can he affect Abstract's too? Also this match was made prior to Alvis joining Shulk's kit and prior to all of the revisions he would end up getting, plus he got many passives that Sonic doesn't seem to resist, or at least they aren't on his profile.

JoshSSJGod said:
Who necroed this? Really, I'd rather not have to deal with this match-up since everything prior is hella outdated due to Shulk having massive revisions and had a lot of points wrong. For example Shulk did not have like 7 passives and thought based resistance negation prior.
I'd recommend to just leave this thread as Shulk is having some tiering revisions currently.
Agreed, let's close this. Sorry if I revived this stupid debate for no reason.

Archie Sonic can fight The Anti Monitor, Spawn, or Unicron for all I care.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Just watch, Shulk is going to become 1-A one day... </div>
Shulk may become 1-C if the connections to Xenogears are legit, then we can have Shulk vs Unicron and God Emperor Doom.

JoshSSJGod said:
TheQuirkyBoy said:
Just watch, Shulk is going to become 1-A one day... </div>

What if I told you that Xenosaga has some 1-A stuff Shulk could scale to if the theories are correct? </div>
I hope so. I'd love for Shulk to be this powerful.

Let's hope Transformers can get to 1-A too, there is evidence for 1-A Transformers.

Back