• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless Sonic's resistance is on a higher scale, Shulk will still be able to see into the future. There's even the fact that Shulk has used precogniton against someone with a resistance anyway.

Besides for Mogul, Solaris had 2-A level cosmic awareness and he still lost to Sonic.

This is actually Ultra Sonic who is gonna get more powerful in his Chaos Powers and stats.Ultra Sonic has the speed adavantage based on this as well and will be able you outpace Shulk easily due to it's passive nature.Even if Shulk can use prefix against Sonic which I doubt as Mogul's precog and cosmic awareness was null agaisnt Sonic in Base form he wouldn't be able to act when Sonic's just so much stronger and faster.Sonic really just has too many ways to win.

Cosmic awareness isn't really the same as precogniton but I get what you mean. But Shulk's precogniton let's him see into every possible future and has even been used on Zanza, a character that resists precogniton.

Oblivion Lightning said:
This is actually Ultra Sonic who is gonna get more powerful in his Chaos Powers and stats.Ultra Sonic has the speed adavantage based on this as well and will be able you outpace Shulk easily due to it's passive nature.Even if Shulk can use prefix against Sonic which I doubt as Mogul's precog and cosmic awareness was null agaisnt Sonic in Base form he wouldn't be able to act when Sonic's just so much stronger and faster.Sonic really just has too many ways to win.
Ultra Sonic? Last I heard it was Super Sonic and plus Ultra Sonic would be unfair due to BFR.

>Their Cosmic Awareness works across Time and Space due to the Chaos Force being outside of it entirely.

>Solaris's cosmic awareness works across past,present and future as well.

If Sonic uses chaos control for BFR, that can easily be remedied by the fact that due to gaining Zanza's powers he would most likely have dimensional travel.

Voting Sonic for such an stat gap and having far more ways of taking down Shulk and Shulk's precog is very iffy if it would effect Sonic.

Also precog ain't gonna help you when your opponent will be too fast and strong for you to handle after a while do to the passive stat amp.

OP really needs to clarify if this is Super Sonic or Ultra Sonic. Ultra Sonic takes this for sure but Super Sonic would make it more even.

@JoshSSJGod OP didn't specify so by SBA we go by the strongest versions.

@Thatsafloridathing Also, even if I were to steelman you and say that Shulk's precog would work on Sonic, all it would do is let him see how badly Sonic destroys his ass.

@ShadowWarrior 1999 That's not a bad thing for Shulk if anything it's good, he has seen that before and has worked around it before. The Future is not set in stone.

How is Shulk gonna act in that future when he literally gets torn apart by Sonic's attacks and can't keep up with his speed due to such powerful stat amps.

Also 3 votes for Sonic rn.(Me,User,Neon)

If this Ultra Sonic however then I agree that Sonic would take this. Only way I could see Shulk beating Ultra Sonic is to use his Passive Amps against him with Monado Eater which would be unlikely so a stomp.

With Ultra Sonic it's unlikely to be fair unless Shulk gets some major hax additions in the future ( Xenoblade Definitive maybe??? ).

Even in Super all he says is Chaos Control which erases Shulk and he cannot dodge it.Sonic can also null Shulk with the power rings which work on beings far stronger than Shulk with resistance to said null.

Sonic then rewinds time as necessary, or stops it altogether.

Thought-based Time Manip to rewind and negative ailments done to him/to get out of paralysis if necessary, time stop to secure a victory, easy and quick-drawing ways of conceptually erasing him, and resistances to the majority of his abilities. There'll only be so much before Sonic decides enough is enough. Sonic takes this imo, though I'm not sure if this is fair

ShakeResounding said:
Sonic then rewinds time as necessary, or stops it altogether.

Thought-based Time Manip to rewind and negative ailments done to him/to get out of paralysis if necessary, time stop to secure a victory, easy and quick-drawing ways of conceptually erasing him, and resistances to the majority of his abilities. There'll only be so much before Sonic decides enough is enough. Sonic takes this imo, though I'm not sure if this is fair
I thought characters with acausality type 2 resisted being sent to a different point in time?

Well, I guess it's really left to the OP to change the key for Sonic. I won't be voting yet, Shulk's wincons aren't really viable anymore compared to what Ultra Sonic is capable of.

Reading this over I'm pretty sure this one is a stomp too. Ultra Sonic is just boosted AP Sonic who is already monstrously above baseline along with just a neat looking BFR.

Well I'm still sure even if we use the first key Sonic will take it since that's where some of his best hax lies.

Back