• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theuser789 said:
Sonic can affect abstracts, he scales to people who did so and even erased some
I see, then yeah he'll be able to affect Alvis just fine, but if 2-A stays maybe this match can be revisited in the future on a seperate thread because

A. This thread was made prior to Shulk's hax revisions

B. This thread was made prior to Alvis joining his kit.

What if I told you that Xenosaga has some 1-A stuff Shulk could scale to if the theories are correct?

Yeah, I'm already aware of those claims lol. I really do hope it comes to fruition

TheQuirkyBoy said:
What if I told you that Xenosaga has some 1-A stuff Shulk could scale to if the theories are correct?
Yeah, I'm already aware of those claims lol. I really do hope it comes to fruition
If this is true, then Ness is screwed next time he fights Shulk.

ShakeResounding said:
Archie is gonna become Low 1-C soon, so don't get your hopes up for a rematch. Even if it would be fun B(
Are you ******** me? Please God no, I don't want to live in a world where Archie Sonic is 1-C all of a sudden.

Waaaay back. I'm not gonna look for it

Just keep that in mind. If we're going by Tier standards nowadays, Low 1-C Archie already happened. So it isn't "all of a sudden"

ShakeResounding said:
Waaaay back. I'm not gonna look for it
Just keep that in mind. If we're going by Tier standards nowadays, Low 1-C Archie already happened. So it isn't "all of a sudden"
So he's finally gonna get upgraded huh. Oh well.

Btw, who do you do that thing that makes text appear crossed out?

I wanna say sometime this month but I can't guarantee that. Hopefully it's that soon, though, since the premise it really basic and I just need to get around to putting it in a good format for a CRT.

ShakeResounding said:
I wanna say sometime this month but I can't guarantee that. Hopefully it's that soon, though, since the premise it really basic and I just need to get around to putting it in a good format for a CRT.
I say that 2-A, and likely low 1-C sounds more reasonable, but whatever.

ShakeResounding said:
Archie is gonna become Low 1-C soon, so don't get your hopes up for a rematch. Even if it would be fun B(
I know I'm recroing a thread that should be long dead, but if those come to fruission, then I'll just do an equal stats version of this.

Back