• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Executor_N0

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well ... Droid Doctor in Sonic Super Special 7, said that an infinite number of realities would be affected by the Master Emerald and then would form their only reality.

In Megaman 24, Dr. Eggman said there are an infinite number of parallel worlds.

The two statements are before the SGW. So ... Considering that there are an infinite number of universes (And possibly there are more worlds beyond the entire multiverse as the extra-dimensional worlds , relative to the entire multiverse , which have been mentioned by Lumina Flowligh or realms ofAurora and Chaos Force ) I think Mogul, Super Sonic, Enerjak (Avatar), Super Megaman, Sigma 3, Hyper Knuckles and Super Scourge should be upgraded to at least 2-A.

I apologize, I mistakenly configured with the wrong link, is already fixed.

About the extra dimensional worlds, we do not have much information about them, just know that they are universes that exist beyond the multiverse.

I agree with the existence of a 2-A sized franchise, but what is the evidence of them getting upgraded? I didn't see anything about them being capable of destroying everything.

The real cal howard said:
I agree with the existence of a 2-A sized franchise, but what is the evidence of them getting upgraded? I didn't see anything about them being capable of destroying everything.
IIRC, Megaman and Sonic were gonna reset reality back to how it was before the reboot, so it would scale to them at the least.

yeah this seems quite legit sonic and megaman did reset their own realities respectivaly albeit sonic screwed until it reset it but still 2-A seems fine

Also, as far as I remember, Master Mogul seemed to destroy universes one at a time, which is the reason for his current scaling.

Given how extensive a discussion that we had previously about this matter, I would rather not mess with the scaling too much. However, given that Knuckles was only shown to be 4-Dimensional, not 5-Dimensional, he and Enerjak may be scaled too high.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Hold up.

1. Rock and Sonic didn't reset the multiverse with their own power.

2. Having a 2-A sized verse does not mean everyone is suddenly 2-A. Super Sonic is consistently shown to be around Enerjak's avatars levels, and when Master Mogul stole ALL of one of said avatar's power, he became capable Multi-Universal feats. This should be justification for 2-C Super Sonic, Enerjak avatars, and Master Mogul. Not 2-A.

3. The only people this would prove 2-A for would be Chaos Knuckles and True Enerjak. Chaos Knuckles due to being one with the Chaos force and True Enerjak for, despite never being seen, being more powerful than a being who is more powerful than Chaos Knuckles, making him "At least 2-A".

Yes, Mogul got the power to destroy all zones and stole power from a Knuckles who coul not make full use of his power in a storyline in which the multiverse was not infinite, and he destroyed the zones one to several at a time. That is a 2-C feat.

These are all solid 2-C feats for characters of Super Sonic level and above.

Yes, but to my knowledge, it was not expressly shown to be infinite at any point around that storyline, and Mogul was shown crushing single zones one at a time and still whittling down the number, which one could not do if the multiverse was truly infinite.

While not quite as much of a mess as Marvel and DC can be scaling across many issues, the Archie Sonic verse is still quite messy even with a more limited roster writers, which is why I'm not buying 2-A Super Sonic and Mogul, since it contradicts their showings. 2-A fully mastered Chaos Knuckles and "At least 2-A" Enerjak is legit, though.

Overall, I agree to respect the difference of writers, especially in a story in comics supported by Freelancer writers. For me to be more valid something that was written by the head writer or something that was used by the head writer. And in Archie the feat to affect the infinite multiverse was used or mentioned by the two main writers (Ken Penders and Ian Flynn). Ken Penders was who wrote SSS7 . He defined that the Multiverse was infinite, not only that, but said the Master Emerald could destroy the entire multiverse and create a new reality for Droid Doctor.I also remember that the Master Emerald is an energy product of Master Mogul power (which also led to the creation of Super Sonic, Hyper Knuckles and Tails Turbo ).Of course, this is a creation of Scott Fulop (which uses the name of Kent Taylor ). But Ken Penders used this story directly while writing SSS7.

Ian Flynn also defined the concept of an infinite Multiverse (both before Super Genesis Wave and after the Super Genesis Wave )

Of course, Master Mogul destroyed the zones in Sonic 149 ~ 150. That was before Ian Flynn entry as head writer of the comic. But still with the participation of Ken Penders (He was a writer until the issue 159 and had participated in the magazine until issue 169). I must also remember that Ian Flynn used the issues 149 and 159 directly in issue 186

It is true that Mogul destroyed the multiverse going universe for universe. But other characters did the same and are also classified in Tier 2-A.

• -Scratches chin.- So will we take this from Executor, or are we taking this from someone who studies Archie Sonic like a damned bible?
  • Don't use the Pre-Genesis Rules, because Sonic had rewrote the laws and the realities of his universe, so it can't be scaled to Post-Genesis.
  • Yep, the Doc (Droid) stated that it was actually a matrix, so multiverse. There just hasn't been anything other than Sigma that can dispute that fact as his was a hypothetical power.
  • Doc (Eggman) stated that their are also an infinite number of universes. Eggman has no reason to lie, and it was showcases that in fact that a Multiverse does exist with the second crossover special which shwoed various characters from other universes.

@Executor

Mogul was not the sole power of the Master Emerald. The same scan simply states that he is the center.

I would also like to mention that Anti-Monitor is 2-A because, while inconsistent, he directly reduced an infinite multiverse to a finite one in the same story arc. Mogul did not do this. He simply went around destroying zones.

@Davy

Hey, man. Long time no see.

What's up Aza. There's no need to go back to the headache that was the Mammoth Mogul fiasco, he's Multi-Universal, enough said.

You seem to be doing good brah, you guys are as busy as ever, I see.

Although it was by the Chaos Emeralds power (which would make artifacts like the SUPER and MASTER emeralds immeasurably higher due to them being far stronger than the Chaos Emeralds). That would mean that yes, their transformations should be Multiversal as they literally fixed the expanded multiverse with that power and created an infinite number of realities, they basically fixed a concept of existence and rewrote it. Am I wrong?

The second scenario shows that with the power of the chaos emeralds, characters using Super Forms should have the capacity to warp spaces SO LONG as they know such techniques. Now whether this makes Sonic's and Megaman's attacks that level, I don't know, however, the Chaos Emerald's have consistently been shown to have varying degrees of power (Archie Sonic uses the games now, to expand upon said powers, so EVERY scenario, even going against characters like Solaris should be taken into account). This means that literally, the Chaos Emeralds are capable of infusing characters with the ability to become that concept. Sonic was the concept of "The Present", Shadow was the concept of "The Past" and Silver was the concept of "The Future", but that's only my theory.

However, just reshaping the laws of theirs and the other worlds realities, that alone should make them Multiversal Level, as they rewrote the Multiverse with said Chaos Control powers. It just so happens that Sigma was BEYOND that power, so they couldn't do what they did with the mangled happenings of the first rip in realities laws.

True, that is a problem, as the Emeralds often simply function on the "strong as they need to be" rule. However, due to consistent showings in the Archie Comics showing characters tapping into their power having 2-C levels of raw power, I feel that is probably most fitting for the Super Forms (with 2-A going to guys like Chaos Knuckles), while still noting that potentially more power can be drawn from them, as shown in the Megaman crossover event.

Then why wouldn't we just market it as that, but possibly higher. So make the Emeralds Multiversal+ in Archie. I'm just to get a concensus on the games, but twice, did they showcase the power of the emeralds being capable of fighting characters that scale to Multiversal in Archie, so it shouldn't be a problem.

2-C, possibly higher for Super Forms is fine, with the Emeralds having a max capacity of 2-A. I just don't want there to be a misconception that Super Sonic and co. are usually able to draw on the Emeralds' full power, which is not the case.

That wouldn't make sense though, two valid sources from in-universe state that their is in fact a multiverse, I'm sorry the Docs name isn't Droid, jesus. Let me take my time here.

http://en.sonicscanf.org/comics/sonic-universe/79/#18 - A dimensional matrix. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universe_(fiction)

I think maybe we're not talking about the same thing. Post-Genesis is not Pre-Genesis, Pre-Genesis emeralds are Multi-Universal. Post-Genesis is Multiversal+, so even if they have infinite universes, that does not matter, as they stated Multi-Universal, that was the editors fault, and their was no comments to fix that were found on the net. So. They stay that way, the only thing is, Enerjak may be stronger as an individual than when he uses a host.

Add-On: The reason why the aftereffects of the Chaos Emeralds were accepted is because reality had been reset so the "rules" had been changed, their was a complete overhaul on the "powers that be" aka, the pecking order. Thus Post-Genesis gets that boost, pre-genesis doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back