• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's their fault for not going into clarity about it. Even if it is a Multiverse (Sonic was in various Archie titles in Pre-Genesis like Sabrina) they didn't carify it well can could have shown better ways to understand that it was a Multiverse, instead it's literally a cluster of universes together, there were even still Multi-Universes in the background apart from the main Sonicverse.

It was a set of universes together, all connected by Cosmic interstate.

Even the other franchises were in the Cosmic Interstate (And this was in the issue in which Doctor Droid talked about infinite realities).

Mogul, at least, destroyed all the universes that were connected by cosmic interstate and are infinite.

And analyzing the feats over the zones.

We had a feat Low 2-C in the special Super Sonic vs Hyper Knuckles.

We had the threat of Chaos Knuckles destroy all worlds.

We have seen that a machine of Robotnik threatened the stability of all zones. (The same machine that has created several other universes as a side effect)

We have seen that the master emerald could affect infinite realities and after that just a reality would remain (one for the own Doctor Droid)

Mogul destroying all zones.

Eggman and the original Genesis Wave remaking Mobius Prime

At the end we had two feats Low 2-C (Super Sonic vs Hyper Kncukles and Eggman remaking Mobius Prime) and 4 feats that would reach all the Multiverse.

I'm honestly do not understand all this confusion over the Multiverse and Multi-universe Davy is doing, the only obligation for the Tier 2-A is

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create 10^500 to an infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums.
in which case, infinite universes would rather destroyed.

And Master Mogul NECESSARILY have to be at the same Tier as Enerjak and Chaos Knuckles, he is a Pan-dimensional entity, it has all the dimensional composition of Archie-verse.

Finally, Ian has explained how the current form of variation of the chaotic power the characters works, depends on the mastery of the use of this energy.

OK. The reason why I say that I know Archie Sonic so well, is because I studied it multiple times over and have debated towards that 3000 something times, man. Please, let sleeping dogs lie. Post Genesis has Multiversal+, that's enough. Seriously.

Executor N0 said:
There are very clearly a finite number of screens shown multiple times throughout the story arc, and a finite number of Tails are gathered. Mogul didn't destroy infinite anything.

Chaos Knuckles is 2-A via being one with the Chaos Force and having much better control over his powers. I've already said this. Super Sonic, Mogul, and others of their level do not scale to him. It does scale to True Enerjak, though.

Barriers between zones being weakened =/= infinite zones being destroyed.

That was when Mogul had backing from the entire Chaos Force, which he normally doesn't have, due to Knuckles. One could make the argument for him being 2-A from that, but the story itself contradicts it (Mogul can only destroy finite zones at a time, and very clearly shows this limitation in the story), and it wouldn't scale to the Super Forms regardless, since it was Titan Tails who fodderized him.

That is literally just Mogul himself saying he's a pan-dimensional god, which is meaningless when your multiverse is not proven to extend beyond 4-dimensions, or when you're repeatedly fended off by 2-C characters.

You don't have to keep repeating Aza, just close the thread. This was pointless, I've been in 10 debates about Mammoth Mogul and the Sonic Multiverse thing, I don't want eleven.

The monitors can show different universes, but not at the same time. They may be finite, but may show different universes at different times.

No, Chaos Knuckles at the time was not one with Chaos Force. He never really became one with the power of Chaos. He went to the Realm of Aurora, the penultimate degree of the existential level, which under the Chaos Force.

He would become one with Chaos Force , but he interrupted the process and returned to the world of Aurora.

Overall, Chaos Kncukles only reached this world after the "issue" 120. I sent an image of the issue 95.

Chaos Knuckles be one with Chaos Force does not justify this feat.

He would still have affected all zones, it is still an achievement encompassing the entire multiverse, even if not exactly been a destructive feat.

It would be at least scaled with the SGW and the Super Form after it, as the power of the Super Wave Genesis was what blew out the Chaos Force.

And Mogul reached Chaos Force using the power of the physical form of Chaos Knuckles, which was the same power that Knuckles could when turned Enerjak.

If it is the wish of yours close this topic, ok, close.

Hi Davy.

Anyway, currently there is some confusion regarding why exactly that Chaos Knuckles is placed at 2-A, as the justification currently reads that it is due to that he is 4-Dimensional. Any Low 2-C and above character can be 4-Dimensional.

I also think that true Enerjak is scaled from him.

Yo!

Chaos Knuckles' potential was that great, yet it was just never realized. True Enerjak was very powerful potentially as well, just never realized and there was no reason to lie about it since it was also from extremely powerful characters as well. But The Super Forms didn't have that potential.

Okay, but we need a better justification for the 2-A rating than "he is 4-Dimensional". It is not sufficient for our standards.

I wasn't justifying anything, I'm content with the status of Pre-Genesis, and don't care about it anymore. It's the same song, maybe this guy does, that's his own problems.

I agree with Executor N0. Also, shouldn't Chaos Knuckles be high multiversal+? He exists in the Chaos Force, which is the same level of existence as True Enerjak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back