• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction​

We're here for some simple additions to the verse, and not many at that, so let's hop into it.

Additions​

Source of All​

Sword of Acorns​

• Adding an Intelligence section, as it's moreso a sentient weapon rather than just a weapon, and have it as Omniscient due to it being forged within the Source of All and retaining it's cognitive properties.

Base Sonic​

Eggman​

Last edited:
Attack Reflection (Sonic can utilize his Spin Attack to deflect projectiles and render him unharmed)
Providing supporting evidence and suggesting improvement:

In the P&A section:

Attack Reflection (Sonic can utilize his Spin Attack to deflect projectiles and render him unharmed, including from magical attacks)

In the notable attacks/techniques section:

* Attack Reflection:
** Sonic utilize his Spin Attack to reflect incoming projectiles. This includes from magical attacks.

Scans:
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Wouldn't these two apply to characters who also use spin attacks? Like Shadow?
Would they? Maybe regular Attack Reflection, but not for magical attacks, something Sonic already has resistance to from something else.

Agree with everything exept resistance to omnisience, I am sure that thing do not exist anyway and might seen as just an anti-feat for The Source of all be omnisience, I think that the source of all should be only nigh-omnisience
Also like must people had say before resistance to Batman is something so great

Agree with everything exept resistance to omnisience, I am sure that thing do not exist anyway and might seen as just an anti-feat for The Source of all be omnisience, I think that the source of all should be only nigh-omnisience
Yet this is practically no different than Comic Thanos resisting Omniscience. It's not impossible, just uncommon.

I didn't know there was already characters with resistance to omnisience that seems to me very weird, I think I am now natural about resistance to omnisience

I am legit neutral about this, if a Omniscient beigng cannot understand something, he isnt omniscient, even if he has a lot of Omniscient statements, but im not sure, but I am fine with the others

If a Omniscient beigng cannot understand something, he isnt omniscient, even if he has a lot of Omniscient statements
Tell that to Marvel while you're at it

Context matters, though. We've already got the statements that Sonic is a variable on the quantum level that can't be accounted for and is virtually unpredictable, and we've got repeated statements of a being in the verse that's Omniscient across the multiverse. You can have both, and they fit together well without even being that large of a contradiction to Omniscience due to Sonic's nature.

Tell that to Marvel while you're at it
Marvel characters are nigh-omniscient
Context matters, though. We've already got the statements that Sonic is a variable on the quantum level that can't be accounted for and is virtually unpredictable, and we've got repeated statements of a being in the verse that's Omniscient across the multiverse. You can have both, and they fit together well without even being that large of a contradiction to Omniscience due to Sonic's nature.
No you cant, if the omniscient doesnt know, it isnt omniscient, thats it

No you cant, if the omniscient doesnt know, it isnt omniscient, thats it
That makes no sense within the context of the story at all. Ignoring a fundamental aspect of a character simply because "it can't be that way because of so and so" is some ass backwards logic if I've ever heard some. The Source is Omniscient because the Source is the building blocks of everything in the multiverse. It's in everything. Sonic isn't excluded from "everything". We're gonna be sitting here arguing semantics at this rate.

That makes no sense within the context of the story at all. Ignoring a fundamental aspect of a character simply because "it can't be that way because of so and so" is some ass backwards logic if I've ever heard some. The Source is Omniscient because the Source is the building blocks of everything in the multiverse. It's in everything. Sonic isn't excluded from "everything". We're gonna be sitting here arguing semantics at this rate.
It does, it is nit a ass backward logic, it is completly against the logic of omniscient, even if it has Omniscient statements, if it is contradicted, it isnt omniscient, just Nigh

We've already got the statements that Sonic is a variable on the quantum level that can't be accounted for
Dr. Eggman stated he effected everything to change Sonic and assumed his FateHax functioned on the Quantum level. Nothing changed about the FateHax, so it’s origin exists somewhere else.

It does, it is nit a ass backward logic, it is completly against the logic of omniscient, even if it has Omniscient statements, if it is contradicted, it isnt omniscient, just Nigh

The Source of All is and knows everything existing in the “Plane of Existence” which is 3D and since it is “everything” along with knowing the past, present and future, it is 4D as well.

Archie’s cosmology separates dimensionality as “Plane of Existences”. The Source knows everything existing within its “Plane of Existence”.

The FateHax has consistent feats of making opponents stupid or forgetful. Altering their behavior to prevent them from making intelligent choices.

“An omniscient character is still capable of being overpowered and losing, however.”

Capable of losing? Sonic’s FateHax is: “Sonic always wins in the end”

Dr. Eggman stated he effected everything to change Sonic and assumed his FateHax functioned on the Quantum level. Nothing changed about the FateHax, so it’s origin exists somewhere else.

The Source of All is and knows everything existing in the “Plane of Existence” which is 3D and since it is “everything” along with knowing the past, present and future, it is 4D as well.

Archie’s cosmology separates dimensionality as “Plane of Existences”. The Source knows everything existing within its “Plane of Existence”.

The FateHax has consistent feats of making opponents stupid or forgetful. Altering their behavior to prevent them from making intelligent choices.

“An omniscient character is still capable of being overpowered and losing, however.”

Capable of losing? Sonic’s FateHax is: “Sonic always wins in the end”
Oh wait wait, the source is 4-D and Sonic fate thing is 5-D right? If yes, i wouldnt say that it is omniscience resistance, i would say that it is more like the natural way of a 4-D thing not be able to understand 5-D, yeah, i see

I'm going to just say no to resistance to preparation, on the grounds that it's honestly just plain ridiculous. That sounds more like a limit to what Eggman can do with prep time than anything, especially sense he doesn't really have a way past the passive fate hax. That's like giving Joker "resistance to preparation" for being unpredictable to Batman.

Sword of Acorns needs scans for its Omniscience.

The rest looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back