• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to just say no to resistance to preparation, on the grounds that it's honestly just plain ridiculous. That sounds more like a limit to what Eggman can do with prep time than anything, especially sense he doesn't really have a way past the passive fate hax. That's like giving Joker "resistance to preparation" for being unpredictable to Batman.
Kinda a false equivalency tbh. Joker being unpredictable is not the same as Sonic passively messing with things on a quantum level that makes him unaccountable to planning. Also Eggman is the same person who planned on rewriting the entirety of two multiverses and changing every fundamental aspect of it so I'm unsure in what way his plan would be limited. And it being "just plain ridiculous" isn't really a good reason for it to not be valid. We could say that for half of the stuff on this site.

Sword of Acorns needs scans for its Omniscience
It'd be the same as the Source of All, they share cognitive properties.

The rest looks fine
Coolio

I mean, it's limited because he can't do anything about fate hax. That's the whole reason for his villainous breakdown.

What I'm saying is that listing it is incredibly redundant when it's just his fate hax making him unbeatable... which is already how we treat outside of incap or a direct counter to fate hax. You can't prepare if fate has already decided that you'll lose unless you have a way of giving fate the finger.

I mean, it's limited because he can't do anything about fate hax. That's the whole reason for his villainous breakdown.

What I'm saying is that listing it is incredibly redundant when it's just his fate hax making him unbeatable... which is already how we treat outside of incap or a direct counter to fate hax. You can't prepare if fate has already decided that you'll lose unless you have a way of giving fate the finger.
Ah, that makes much more sense. Fair enough then

For the additions to be applied the following should be unlocked:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Post-Genesis Wave)

Tails (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Silver the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Blaze the Cat (Archie Comics)

Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

A.D.A.M.

Mammoth Mogul

Ixis Naugus (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Enerjak

Scourge the Hedgehog

Chaos (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Aurora (Archie Comics)

The Ancient Walkers

Power Rings (Archie Comics)

Mega Man (Archie Comics)

Egg-Wily Machine X

Upon trying to edit, it seems like all the profiles were... Never actually opened.

Last edited:
I’ll help shortly. I’m on my walk and arrived at the 2 mile mark of my 7 m walk.

Ok, all thats missing is the Source of All page, which is still locked. I'm going to bed tho.

I locked the pages.

Is there anything left to be done or can this thread be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back