• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Comics Cosmology and it's connection to the likes of riverdale, marvel, image comics and dc

archie cosmology is slept when in reality it is one of the top unique cosmological shit you can find in fiction if you look deep enough, archie sonic is the same as he ever was thanks to nicoles device that basically showed that they were the same, but things were retconned.

if you don't know what I mean then there's this; https://plus.google.com/+Tylerthehedgehoganddavidthefox/posts/Lj4NEXrcNzF.

archie characters need to be buffed on this site because it makes people absolutely ignorant to what their potential tiering actually is.

even if you disclose this even with the evidence i've given, it has to be a 10D-11D verse because of the innate concept super-strings.
Ultrasonic1
he's actually much stronger than you think

There was an attempt at high complex multiversal from a quote about a "multidimensional matrix". It was total bunk

super sonic would actually scale because he destroyed the cosmology and retconned it, even confirmed by ian flynn and the stories themselves.

also you do know that the spawn crossovers are canon..... right? spawn met batman, image comics is intertwined with dc, sonic met spawn, so the latter can go for eachother.

the dimensional matrix can be used to prove possible m-theory but the problem is that it's so vague you would have to go too far in then it really needs to go and ignorant people still won't accept it because they truly believe archie is only 5D when evidence concludes it would at the very least of the pie be 6D.

@MYHERO

Please try to stop with your nonsense posting habit in content revision threads.

Flattered that you would come talk to me twice Big A ;)

But in all seriousness I will delete my texts here immediately.

Yeah sorry for memeing here. I wasn't like this to begin with here. I guess Chris Higdon's shenanigans is rubbing off on me. Not blaming him though, he's a cool dude. Anyway let's get back on topic.

Back