• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus's Speed Downgrade and Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added Higher-Dimensional Existence and the associated abilities to the pokemons god tiers. Also, they have acausality without the Type which was in the past more closely associated to Type 4 and Type 5. I haven't updated it yet but I think they qualify for Type 4.

Pokemons God Tiers, True Form, also are true abstract by definition also. I guess the changes were never added after the definition's updated. I can add update the profile. Based on their nigh-omnipresent/omnipresence, beings conceptual embodiment, and non-corporeal nature, they would have Abstract Existence (Type 1)

The lake trio looks to have Abstract Existence (Type 3): Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit because they are Conceptual Embodiment but Corporeal nevertheless.

All the Gods would have their Conceptual Manipulation on their profile be Type 3, scaling from Arceus. The lake trio would have Type 4 by definition.

The real cal howard said:
I'm surprised they're type 3 and not type 2.
I think that you are right, The real cal howard. However, If they regenerated or ressurect thanks to it though. I do not think that I remember such feat, to be honest.

Giratina has type 8 due to it, and we already know that the physical forms exist completely separate from their true forms due to Platinum and their ethereal omnipresent selves in the rift remain after you capture their avatars. Plus, there's even official art of Arceus having many m-bodies. One for each Plate.

The real cal howard said:
Giratina has type 8 due to it, and we already know that the physical forms exist completely separate from their true forms due to Platinum and their ethereal omnipresent selves in the rift remain after you capture their avatars. Plus, there's even official art of Arceus having many m-bodies. One for each Plate.
I think this Type 8 Immortality is Abstract Existence (Type 1) rather than Immortality 8 especially since Giratina embodies the entire Distortion World.

You also can defeat Giratina rather than capture it (outlier/inconsistency or not, it's still canon that Giratina's physical avatar faints there), and the Distortion World still opens a portal for you to get out, and it's still said to be Giratina.

Also, Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

Cool and sorry I was confused, The real cal howard!

Arceus's Omnipotent ability was removed here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1900154 Attacks Incorporeals: His Omnipotent ability lets him hit all types, including Ghost. But unless we give all Pokemon, save normal types, this ability, Arceus doesn't get it either.

• Now, Non-Physical Interaction is a thing. (Glad, I made the page!) He should get it back.
  • I think all Pokemon have though. Even, normal Type can damage ghost type with certain move like Flamethrower.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Arceus might as well get his Type 9 immortality back plus Creation Trio.
Their feat falls under Abstract Existence (Type 1) and only their avatar which doesn't have a key have any way for Type 9. The god tiers would have Avatar Creation though.

The avatar would have it. And since it is part of the Pokemon mythos, I can add Type 9 Immortality for avatar.

Then the conclusions are:

Acausality (Type 4) for Arceus, Lake Trio and Creation Trio

Self-Sustenence (Types 1, 2 and 3) for Arceus, LT and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 1) for Arceus and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 3) for LT

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) for Arceus and CT

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 4) for LT

Avatar Creation for Arceus, LT and CT

About Non-Physical Interaction, this is very normal in the Pokémon Multiverse

This is no longer a downgrade thread, this has become a review topic for Pokémon God Tiers !!!

Should the Lake Trio get type 4 Acausality? What's the proof that they exist on a different system of Causality?

Don't think the LT should have Avatar Creation either, only the CT and Arceus.

Nedge1000 said:
RotofBots, the old definition of Acausality as I posted above before it was updated was closer Type 4 and Type 5. The Type weren't updated following the Acausalilty updated from the page
What definition? The LT don't have a description of their Acausality. If you could provide some feats, that'd be cool.

DMB 1 said:
They are one with tier own realm, right?
Is that enough for type 1, though?
Yes, I posted the definition. The CT are also Conceptual Embodiment

DMB 1 said:
Being one with their own realm = being one with the concept itself.
Dialgia embodies time; Palkia embodies space; Giratina embodies Anti-Matter

While we're on the topic of the Pokemon gods, I like to ask a question. So Giratina is the concept of antimatter, and it's true form is the Distortion World itself. Does this mean the Distortion World is the concept of antimatter?

But their realm isn't a concept. You can enter the Distortion World, for example.

Also, speaking of avatars, can the Creation Trio actually fight without the need of creating one? Just asking.

DMB 1 said:
But their realm isn't a concept. You can enter the Distortion World, for example.
Also, speaking of avatars, can the Creation Trio actually fight without the need of creating one? Just asking.
They were createed as Conceptual Embodimeent By Arceus.

Yes, they can. It just in the anime and games, we see their avatar.

Shootingkill said:
While we're on the topic of the Pokemon gods, I like to ask a question. So Giratina is the concept of antimatter, and it's true form is the Distortion World itself. Does this mean the Distortion World is the concept of antimatter?
In interviews Junichi Masuda and Takeshi Kawachimaru did for G4, it was revealed that Giratina and the Distortion World are personifications of antimatter. Source:https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Distortion_World

Technically, with the scans, we knew the distortion world is Dialga

Yes, as conceptual embodiments, but not as full concepts themselves.

And it's impossible for the realms to be the concepts because otherwise, the concepts would just remain restricted into those.

DMB 1 said:
And it's impossible for the realms to be the concepts because otherwise, the concepts would just remain restricted into those.
Maybe, I said realm too much. I meant they embody absolutely everything they are.

But it's implied that they are one with their realm, or dimension, or however you want to call it, but not the concept as a whole.

DMB 1 said:
They are abstract. Besides, the only Abstract Existence, they qualify is

• Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

Except they don't exist as abstractions. They are simply one with their own realms.

They can still create Avatars though.

Because, imo, more evidence needs to be given. Do they embody time/space/antimatter? Yes. Do they exist as the concept itself as opposed to just their realm? That's iffy.

Arceus Created the very concepts of Time, Space, Antimatter, Emotion, Knowledge and Willpower directly from its own being.

These CT like Dialgia, who embodies time, have it "birth made time begin to flow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back