• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus's Speed Downgrade and Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaltwaffle said:
I definitely don't agree with conceptual creation for the CT/LT. they are conceptual embodiments and then creating matter/spirit does not mean they created the concepts of matter/spirit.
What are your opinions on the rest of the stuff?

Type 1 Astraction is fine. I question Type 4 Acausality since Giratina's statement isn't that direct, but I won't protest it.

Type 2 requires the concept to be above, before, or after all objects of the concept. For Palkia, for example, the moment he came into existence, so did space. For Type 2, he would need to exist as a conceptual abstract unbound by the space, as he could show by existing before or after space itself. Space (the object) and Palkia (the concept), exist simultaneously and, so far, Palkia has not been shown to exist without it, indicating he is a concept bound by reality and his object instead of being above it.

I hope that gen 8 will give us the type 2 conceptual manipulation (and certain statement that many of us are waiting for).

NeoZex6399 said:
I hope that gen 8 will give us the type 2 conceptual manipulation (and certain statement that many of us are waiting for).
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha We're lucky if Game Freak didn't forget that every legendary before the 7th gen exists

4th gen remakes are our only hope

They can have both. The page is new so this way it is not on the profile. While the ability is versatile, I still iffy on the name since it is not scientifically accurate. This is an easy fix since it about just definition.

Dialga has the Immortality section listed 2 times, and one of them has type 4, which he shouldn't have.

Also, if they are type1 concepts, they should also get type 8.

I saw and fixed it. It just coming with the perfect system for editing to apply to numerous profiles can be tedious.

Well if I was able I would help you sort the profiles perfectly but unfortunately I cannot unless you unlock the profiles (since I have nothing to do today)

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Well if I was able I would help you sort the profiles perfectly but unfortunately I cannot unless you unlock the profiles (since I have nothing to do today)
If you are willing to help, I can unlock the profile!

@DMB

They aren't type 1 conceptual unless you'd like to argue for 1-A Uxie.

They aren't even type 2; the Pokémon abstracts have never shown transcendence or disconnection from the objects of their concepts.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
That's type 1 abstract not concept.
My bad, I though abstract. Because most known only Tier 1-A have Type 1 Concept Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back