• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus's Speed Downgrade and Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, it's likely just a hax that Dialga got to work on Giratina, it's likely not something Dialga can do often, as shown when he stalemates Palkia, whom Giratina slaps about.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@Nedge1000
Can you unlock Arceus profile? It's ability Time Stop needs to be added
And besides, should Arceus not have Immunity to Soul Manipulation? Since, like LT, Arceus predates souls
Yes, I also unlocked the profile

Edit: I was busy so I didn't see your message until your message until 16 min later. Enryu The Red, I was about to ask you what you can do and if I could help you, but you asked first!

Should Arceus have Matter and Antimatter Manipulation as well? Since these two concepts are also aspects of Arceus also
Yeah, I think they are alright especially since Giratina is just an aspect of Arceus and likewise creation like the matter was made by the CT so Arceus would scale.

Should Arceus also have Resistance to Mind Manipulation? Since th LT cannot sate two TC members at same time and Arceus is superior to Giratina, Palkia and Dialga together

Should Arceus also have Resistance to Mind Manipulation? Since th LT cannot sate two TC members at same time and Arceus is superior to Giratina, Palkia and Dialga together
Yes, the concept of mind like the LT came from Arceus's being.

Should Cresselia and Darkrai receive any kind of power? Since Dialga and Palkia have had new abilities added and the Duo has consistently been shown to be able to affect Pakia and Dialga with physical attacks

Should Cresselia and Darkrai receive any kind of power? Since Dialga and Palkia have had new abilities added and the Duo has consistently been shown to be able to affect Pakia and Dialga with physical attacks
Yes, they should also lose their Void Manipulation and Resistance since it was removed from this thread:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1900154

I can unlock the profile

You can do it? I need sleep, and I'm sleepy
To be honest, I was sleepy as well and waiting for you; it is no big deal, I can add it later!

While we're at it, can we remove this bit from Arceus' AP justification? "Superior to the trios at the same level it was before"

It's a remnant from back when Arceus had a 2-C key, to show that the gap hasn't lessened by using their 2-B selves. Something which, now, is completely redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back