• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Hades(Saint Seiya)

Even though i think Arceus may win, Hades is pretty fast. So input would be appreciated.

Interesting matchup Arceus is stronger until next dimension translations come out by then hades should be 2B until then however hades has hax allowing him to ignore durability. And is casually leagues faster.

Hades

yeah but arceus could stop time before hades attacks. he can use telekinesis. and extremespeed perhaps could boost his speed.

That would possibly be true but the difference in speed is too great and Arceus"s plates only negate elemental attacks .Atom destruction is basic in SS.

arceus also negates spiritual attacks such as aura sphere. you can say oh yeah hades is too fast. but i can also say arcus stops time instantly so is hades instant?

YusukeUrameshiIsMyWaifu said:
Hades instantly runs over to him before he stops time and haxes him. GG.
seriously? stop with those douchebag and childish arguments. take it seriously.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
That would possibly be true but the difference in speed is too great and Arceus"s plates only negate elemental attacks .Atom destruction is basic in SS.
this is an inconclusive match with each fighter having ways to defeat the other. hades' speed is greater while arceus has more power plus time control. both have equal hax.

I think I recall someone in episode G resisting time stop via burning there cosmos I'll post it later if I find it until then sure I guess..

i'm only using the hades on this site. nothing i find says anything about resisting time control.

He didn't but someone did I believe using cosmos the energy everyone possesses in the verse may not be true however but if so he should logically be able to since he's likely ranked above and stronger

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
He didn't but someone did I believe using cosmos the energy everyone possesses in the verse may not be true however but if so he should logically be able to since he's likely ranked above and stronger
how long does it take to burn a cosmo.

what's stopping arceus from instntly stopping time? what's stopping hades from blitzing him. 2 different outcomes.

I'll get the scan if I find it however I've never seen Arceus instantly stop time not even him using it in combat whatsoever seems completely out of character regardless tho hades could blitz him before he can even process a thought since he casually blitzes 4 God saints who are all quintillions beyond LS in base form:http://www.**********.com/saint-seiya-next-dimension/0/5

Technically, Arceus is higher on the scale of Multi-Universal than Hades, so Hades can't hurt him and Arceus (Realizing he can't hit Hades), would stop time and take him out.

oh really? what's stopping hades. time stopping. just because he's fast than arceus in MOVEMENT speed does not mean he's fast than him stopping time. what stopped hades from blitzing seiya and killing him?

The Everlasting said:
Technically, Arceus is higher on the scale of Multi-Universal than Hades, so Hades can't hurt him and Arceus (Realizing he can't hit Hades), would stop time and take him out.
thank you. i needed a little help here. it was 2 against one.

Arceus"s durability is irrelevant to even seiya abilities to ignore durability render him Fodder tier as far as I know and seiya has a God cloth on......Atom destruction of a higher scale is required but for Arceus nothing is needed honestly even seiya would likely beat him ƒÿò

Would Hades go for that immediately though? Also, how does hitting atoms bypass durability? I can understand Atom Manipulation, but why hitting atoms?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Arceus"s durability is irrelevant to even seiya abilities to ignore durability render him Fodder tier as far as I know and seiya has a God cloth on......Atom destruction of a higher scale is required but for Arceus nothing is needed honestly even seiya would likely beat him ƒÿò
don't go too far. now i can see some downplay. you make it seem like arceus is not even a threat.

That still does not answer my question. Hitting individual atoms should not cause more damage then directly hitting your enemy. Also, if it does bypass durability, why didn't he use it to cut up the Bronze Saint's God Cloths?

The Everlasting said:
That still does not answer my question. Hitting individual atoms should not cause more damage then directly hitting your enemy. Also, if it does bypass durability, why didn't he use it to cut up the Bronze Saint's God Cloths?
He was shattering the cloths with ease actually and how does atom destruction not bypass Durability regardless of the durability one possesses he's not surviving destruction on the atomic scale

Atom Manipulation should bypass durability, not attacking individual atoms. Why would the atoms of your body be less durable than yourself?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
No downplay Arceus"s stats are just really low and his power is trumped with hax...
his stats are not low just speed. also he created concepts of time, space, and antimatter. Life, death, order, yin, yang. he has hax. he created a being that can grant immortality(xerneas). he created time itself(dialga). he created antimatter(giratina), he created space and dimension(palkia). he created a being that can steal life force(yveltal). he created a being the has balance over life and death(zygarde). he diffenently has hax.

The Everlasting said:
Atom Manipulation should bypass durability, not attacking individual atoms. Why would the atoms of your body be less durable than yourself?
Has atom manipulation also regardless......

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The Everlasting said:
Has atom manipulation also regardless......
when has he showcased this?

Back