• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Hades(Saint Seiya)

his stats are not low just speed. also he created concepts of time, space, and antimatter. Life, death, order, yin, yang. he has hax. he created a being that can grant immortality(xerneas). he created time itself(dialga). he created antimatter(giratina), he created space and dimension(palkia). he created a being that can steal life force(yveltal). he created a being the has balance over life and death(zygarde). he diffenently has hax.

I know of Arceus"s feats and well aware of his creations but time and space are one and the same pretty much he created the universe and beings that rule over those different categories however in combat he's not really that op...And I've never heard of a character instantly stopping time as soon as a fight starts that's like me saying chronos would beat tier 2B characters because he'll instantly stop time and beat them as their immobile.

Why would time stop not be apliccable to combat? Arceus is more durable than Hades, so Hades ain't hurting him without hax.

The Everlasting said:
Well, Arceus should realize he isn't going to hit Hades, stop time and kill him.
Also even their profiles on the vs battles say "bypass durability by hitting the atoms" .....

But unless he does that instantly, he can't hurt him (Don't even get me started on why it doesn't make sense that hitting atoms would bypass durability).

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
his stats are not low just speed. also he created concepts of time, space, and antimatter. Life, death, order, yin, yang. he has hax. he created a being that can grant immortality(xerneas). he created time itself(dialga). he created antimatter(giratina), he created space and dimension(palkia). he created a being that can steal life force(yveltal). he created a being the has balance over life and death(zygarde). he diffenently has hax.
I know of Arceus"s feats and well aware of his creations but time and space are one and the same pretty much he created the universe and beings that rule over those different categories however in combat he's not really that op...And I've never heard of a character instantly stopping time as soon as a fight starts that's like me saying chronos would beat tier 2B characters because he'll instantly stop time and beat them as their immobile.

i've never heard of to many characters who outright blitzes someone at full power right away either. he has attacks that distort time and space. he isn't effected by giratina's antimatter. he negates spiritual attacks. he can created forcefields as well. and he does that often. so hades must first destroy the barrier.

Are you serious if someone is faster than another and the combat begins the slower person is obviously getting blitzes and even if hades didn't decide to blitz him right off the bat how can he not react to him with relative ease.....

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Are you serious if someone is faster than another and the combat begins the slower person is obviously getting blitzes and even if hades didn't decide to blitz him right off the bat how can he not react to him with relative ease.....
how can you react when time stopped. senario 1: hades decides not to blitz him. arceus uses a barrier to take caution. hades attacks the barrier but does not break it.(unless he used a full power strike. either way arceus seeing hades' speed is greater than his he stops time. and finishes him off while he can't move. senario 2: hades blitzes arceus keeping him from attacking and or defending. arceus loses. did i mention that hades' durability is lower than arceus' attack power? inconclusive.

yep until G gets a translation. then we'll see. for now inconclusive. now i'm interested in that thread you started.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Oh you can go check it out its in the questions and answers forums
i saw it. i actually i understand how it ignore durability. if your attoms are destroyed your body will break apart.

i saw it. i actually i understand how it ignore durability. if your attoms are destroyed your body will break apart.

Yeah pretty much I guess

how do the other characters survive that. do those "cloths" protect them? by the way those are the MOST metallic cloths i've ever seen XD.

oh really. how did they survive arent most of them mountain busting humans without the cloths?

hmmm intersting. i wonder why hades just didn't steal their cloths while they were asleep. would.ve solved so many problems.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
oh really. how did they survive arent most of them mountain busting humans without the cloths?
Seiya was I think island or something on the first chapter could be wrong

Dragonmasterxyz said:
hmmm intersting. i wonder why hades just didn't steal their cloths while they were asleep. would.ve solved so many problems.
He was actually in soul form when they infiltrated Elysium

Back