• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Future Warrior 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, thought this was Goku for a second.

I meant can we not pit every Legendary Pokemon against Dragon Ball because at this rate, we'd cover the entire pantheon.

Bump.

You can argue Future Warrior is many leagues beyond Xeno SSJ4 Heroes Goku in terms of AP due to longer scaling chain and overall more impressive feats and the fact he's actually well into the God of Destruction Tier and is soloing the God-Tiers of the Tournament of Power

Remember that in XV: Battle of Gods SSG Goku scales > the level of 2-B Multiverse Heroes has since they have the exact same cosmology as most XV entities know.

Xeno Goku scales Post-God Absorption and then did GT us training to reach that level of 2-B in his Base to Super Saiyan. And even then canonically lost to Post-ToP SSB Goku significantly after a lot of crap happened between that timeframe.

XV: Tokipedia BASE Goku casually scales > Xenoverse Beerus . FW forced Goku to use Super Saiyan Blue then Ultra Instinct and still lost minimally.

Current FW effortlessly scales over the Post-Tokipedia UI , Jiren , Broly , Gogeta, and Vegito... And can fight them all while heavily suppressed and even when they all 'broke their limits twice 'they lost while he was still holding back massively.

I'm pretty certain Future Warrior has the AP advantage in spades to the point he can oneshot.

He is constantly slapped by PIS so it's hard to pin down.

That said, considering stuff like precog, or the literal concept of knowledge being a part of him, or Arceus having cosmic awareness, pretty sure that the answer is "whatever works"

Kaltias said:
He is constantly slapped by PIS so it's hard to pin down.
That said, considering stuff like precog, or the literal concept of knowledge being a part of him, or Arceus having cosmic awareness, pretty sure that the answer is "whatever works"
, *Concept of knowledge in the Pokemon verse nigh-omniscience only gives him omniscience to his own verse, his precog requires him to use a move in order to foresee the future, how does his cosmic awareness work?

Ignoring the fact that there is no evidence of Mid-Godly being applicable (due to no timeframe existing), FW can't kill Arceus without nuking the multiverse and i'd like scans of him doing so in character when he has no idea of the fact that it's needed to win

Precog doesn't require any move, it comes from an ability.

Idk about cosmic awareness, my point is that he is smart enough to win before FW starts acting extremely OOC and nukes the multiverse

Because it's one of the most common tropes in fiction, because they needed an excuse for an Arceus boss fight, because "show me your strength" sounds better than "let's punch each other", pick one

I mean.

Let's say that it isn't.

The fact alone that it's an ability means that he'll use it in combat 100%

Except that he uses it in the fight?

Otherwise it wouldn't be an ability to begin with, it would be a move.

And FW gets stomped independently from it

Where does he use it in the fight? I see nowhere where he uses it. Time stamp or anything would be nice. Could just be an ability he needs to activate since I've already shown he needed to test someone when he should of passively known how the tesst would of went.

Kaltias said:
Ignoring the fact that there is no evidence of Mid-Godly being applicable (due to no timeframe existing).
Basically what I was trying to say moths ago.

Abilities are always up.

Omnipotent is an ability.

Omnipotent grants precog as per Arceus' profile.

The link I showed says otherwise.

It being an ability is nice, it clearly needs to be activated. All showings of Arceus shows he doesn't have passive precognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back