• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Note Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
While some of you are already aware that Arceus being KO'd by a meteor in the movie was PIS, there are still people who thinks Arceus should be downgraded for that reason and there might be more people doing the same thing in the future. So I thought we should add a note that Arceus being KO'd by the meteor is simply PIS.

Agreeing with this.

Plus it won't just be for people apart of the wikia community but also people in general who look to us for stuff but don't take part in our forums. Remember, there's still a lot of people who look at our matieral from other places without actually being a member of vsbattles. Even though we know it logically to not be needed, I don't think we should determine the same thing to everyone else. And for Arceus specifically, I argue with people outside the wikia who legitmately believe him to be meteor level at best because of this.

And it really wouldnt hurt to add this note in anyways, to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back