• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low 1-C Hax Upgrade

Question. Why is it that all characters who reach higher dimensions are automatically assumed to have their hax scale while Arceus is being restricted to creation hax ?

Dante and Co hax ALL work fine, judging from his matches . And is likely that will be the case for kirby
Bro excactly!!!!!!

By the way, Everything12 disagrees. Even if his reason for disagreeing is... Odd, I still think it should be counted.
Normally I would count a disagreement but there’s a difference between counting a disagreement based on an actual argument and a disagreement that’s based on nothing.

Everythings points are the latter as they pretty much ignore some of the evidence I posted and ask for evidence on things that are already provided. So it’s not really a proper disagreeing vote.

Last edited:
I think at the point where your response to a CRT is "it's all completely subjective so therefore I will be voting disagree" you just shouldn't expect to have your vote counted ngl.

I think at the point where your response to a CRT is "it's all completely subjective so therefore I will be voting disagree" you just shouldn't expect to have your vote counted ngl.
Fair enough. After all, at that point, you can disagree to any CRT, no matter what.

So... Basically, it's unanimous?

Honestly is there even anything that needs changing? It’s not like we’re trying to add anything to Arceus’s page, but rather just get his hax potency upgraded. So what exactly should be done as far as revisions go?

I'm also ok with the CRT.
Moreover, there is also another reason for which it is correct: The plates' powers are said, in the same plates, to come from these so-called Giants, creatures that have been defeated and absorbed by the Original One (true form Arceus) before the creation. So this means that they were also Low-1C entities, and so the powers of the plates are Low-1C. I made a more complete comment about them a while ago in the general thread.

It’s just affirming here that Arceus has 5-D hax, so just a change made and a thread to point to if people question the potency lol

I'm also ok with the CRT.
Moreover, there is also another reason for which it is correct: The plates' powers are said, in the same plates, to come from these so-called Giants, creatures that have been defeated and absorbed by the Original One (true form Arceus) before the creation. So this means that they were also Low-1C entities, and so the powers of the plates are Low-1C. I made a more complete comment about them a while ago in the general thread.
Who would be the defeated giants though?

Who would be the defeated giants though?
Good question. They are mentioned only one time in the plates. They were the original source of the Pokémon types, so probably some sort of elemental titans. It is also possible that Arceus itself was one of them (the Normal type one). Anyway Arceus beated them and absorbed their power obtaining all the elements, and then infused them in the plates.

Good question. They are mentioned only one time in the plates. They were the original source of the Pokémon types, so probably some sort of elemental titans. It is also possible that Arceus itself was one of them (the Normal type one). Anyway Arceus beated them and absorbed their power obtaining all the elements, and then infused them in the plates.
Eh. I think we should leave them out right now, it’s too vague to use as evidence if you ask me. I see where your coming from with it though, but we should go with the more blatant stuff that makes this upgrade concrete.

Eh. I think we should leave them out right now, it’s too vague to use as evidence if you ask me. I see where your coming from with it though, but we should go with the more blatant stuff that makes this upgrade concrete.
Yep, it is extremely vague, but my point is that they are not part of the Pokémon World created by Arceus, and since the Plates' powers come from them, they are necessarily over the creation itself and so Low-1C. This should be sufficient to demonstrate that the Plates' powers are not limited to 2A. We don't need any further detail about the Giants for this.

Last edited:
Honestly is there even anything that needs changing? It’s not like we’re trying to add anything to Arceus’s page, but rather just get his hax potency upgraded. So what exactly should be done as far as revisions go?
This is just proof ig if anyone goes like "make a CRT about Arceus having 5D hax!!!"

So yeah i think it's now confirmed that Arceus is op now
not really his hax just works now but overall he is not layered and thus still sucks in many ways sadly. Basically he isn't bottom of the barrel tier anymore

Nope. It's still conceptual, but no longer layered, since nothing scales to it, and thus, there's nothing to layer from.
Bro what?

I thought it got it's hax from all the pokemon to even get them like mind hax and powernull

Arceus literally upscales everything in the verse in terms of everything
idek what you are saying at that point but layers only work in their own dimension. Arceus had layers when he was 4D because he was far above the hax of 4D beings. Now he is 5-D meaning that he would've stomped anyone below 5-D with his hax regardless of his layers

idek what you are saying at that point but layers only work in their own dimension. Arceus had layers when he was 4D because he was far above the hax of 4D beings. Now he is 5-D meaning that he would've stomped anyone below 5-D with his hax regardless of his layers
Whatever man

Layers doesn't even matter that much in this tier

Does the avatar form also have 5D hax?

Whatever man

Layers doesn't even matter that much in this tier

Does the avatar form also have 5D hax?
Only stuff that is directly linked to its true form. Everything else is 4D.
Until he gets upgraded to 6D and then he’s back in hax limbo
Yeah, but why though? Isn't the default position that characters can use hax at their level?

Back