• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
>I just entered Blazblue ranked without any warm up because I'm dumb.

>I lost to a guy with a comment "just brainlessly I will input" because I didn't have the goddamn warm up.

>He changed the comment to "Did you just lost to a guy who just mindlessly inputs?".

>Still lost because I didn't have the ******* warm up.

>He changed the comment to "Did you just lose to a guy who mindlessly inputs with a pad?"

I hate this community sometimes. I want to decapitate that guy he's disrespecting me.... *******.... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

What pisses me more off is when i lose to someone who i know i'm better than or know i can beat easily. Happened to me in a match against an Es player when i played Jin

That is why I like anime more than traditional 2D. It's fast paced so spamming won't do well. Some 2D out there had terrible "zoning" characters. Am I right, NETHERREALM!? **** YOUR DEADSHOT!

Blame Neto the

If you think Deadshot is a problem then you can think Skarlet counted too

Roys vietnam flashbacks by atnortsi-dac7b6c

As for not derailing some of the anime fighting game doesn't have lot's of zoning character right? If they have then zoning combo oriented *Nu-13 combo flashback*

Losing against someone you're sure you should be able to beat is the worst feeling, it usually happens to me when I've already won one round then I get excited/nervous and my hands shake throwing off my inputs and before I know it I've lost.

ye some ppl are bloody annoying in the community and i do get triggered if i lose to someone that ik im better than and this applies to all the fighting games i play wryyy

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here had any advice on the susanoo matchup in bbcf. I know he's supposed to be low tier but the raw damage he gets off of just mashing out gatling combos is frustrating, and I can never seem to find reliable gaps in his pressure. And his moves seem to hit me at impossible angles. I usually face him with bullet, kagura, or tsubaki/izayoi(either of the two). I recently started learning mu-12 but haven't faced him with her.

Bullet: With her I seem to have no real options any advice at all is helpful.

Kagura: I can hold my own until I get knocked into the corner and then it seems like none of my moves can get me out.

Tsubaki's: Have a much better time here but it seems like he just powers through the fancy stuff I try.

Mu: Advice would be helpful but not necessary as I feel that with her I need to play the zoning game.

Sorry the message is so long but my brother is a trash susanoo that never trains but plays other characters and has played the other games so he knows general stuff. But it sucks getting smashed by him despite constantly trying to improve.

You know I always found Kuon to be a cool idea for a villain. His design is already in the modern shonen protagonist ballpark with his hair, body structure, and eyes. And he also acted like one in the past as well. So to see this shonen stereotype subverted like this makes him really interesting to me. Your thoughts?

Guilty Gear question : What does 'twelve steps' actually mean? Also, I'm asking for long answer to its relation with Power Nullification.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Twelve steps is basically a rule that needs to be followed to use magic
So GG top tiers can violate 12 rules or something?

And why can they do that? Through mastery of magic?

Panicrain said:
I use Susano'o as a substitute. Susano'o is slow so you can get out by jumping when in time. Another advice is to not block his drive, make it whiff as much as possible. Hit or block Susano'o's drive hitting is a reward, he unlocks a seal which he really needs. Be careful when he gets 4th seal because in my opinion, out of all the seals, spin is the easiest combo starter and combo ender.

So GG top tiers can violate 12 rules or something?

And why can they do that? Through mastery of magic?

The people born in the Backyard is naturally above twelve steps. That Man and Paradigm has magic above twelve steps. And the latter is due to mastery of magic.

Okay.

That Man can't dispel Felion because he lacks the ability to cast it, right?

So he can't actually dispel magic that he doesn't know in the first place, right?

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
He knows Felion, he knew it when he was fighting against Conclave.
Yep he knows. But he can't dispel it because he doesn't know of its inner workings.

Chronos knows how to cast Felion, hence he can also dispel it even though it was cast by someone else.

I just want to make sure of the limitation for 'Power Null' of GG characters.

ok real talk does anyone know the WHAT ARE YOU STANDING UP FOR?? that happened in a guilty gear match?

When a Guilty Gear match in EVO got more publicity than anything in Street Fighter nowadays. OwO

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
That art is literally made by ArcSys. He is best waifu confirmed by ArcSys confirmed.
BlazBlue's equivalent of Elphelt?

I will cleanse my soul by looking at Amane pics (runs away)

Oh, its all cool, I'm only saying 'Amane' as a joke. But thx for speaking for me anyway, @MYHERO. (In case it isn't sarcasm, haha)

Soo, Justice can control Youkais, does this mean by verse equalization Justice can pretty much control everyone?

But she can't control humans, hmm.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Eh, in verse equalization, she can't control anyone but Gears and Youkais. She can call them tho.
Hmm, it seems only people with connection to Backyard that can be controlled.
Slayer isn't affected iirc.

Haha, just when I thought I could abuse the hell out of 'Commander' status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back