• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which Universe has more powerful characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody this is NaruRiasUzumaki and I'm new to VsBattles.

I want to ready your comments and about that Universe is way above with hax more than 10 hax.

Between Guilty Gear, Blazblue/XBlaze, Persona series and Under Night in Birth CLR

Better overall feats:

Speed:

Hax:

Strength:

Durability:

Versatile powers:

Frontline badass men and best women:

Better High Tiers Hero/Savior:

Better High Tiers Villain/Evil:

Characters strong enough to take on Final Fantasy, Type-moon/Fate series characters than Dragon Ball series

Blazblue for hax strength durability and versatility. Easily. And they beat all of FF, Fate, and DB. Guilty Gear takes speed. And I'd say Sol is more badass than Ragna. Hazama/Terumi are the best villains though, dwarfing That Man due to sheer charisma. Best hero might go to Persona though, as Ren is Ren. And people like Makoto and Yu as well.

Also all three of these series beat DB. UNIB I know nothing about but I'm pretty sure they have nonexistents.

I say pretty much what Cal already said. Pretty sure most of Fate, and maybe all of FF and DB gets ****** even by UNIB because of Merkava though.

DB as in dragon ball? but aren't the AP gap is a little to high for BB to beat DB? And shouldn't Persona will be the strongest out of sheer pure AP alone?

Better overall feats: BlazBlue

Speed: Guilty Gear

Hax: BlazBlue by a significant margin

Strength: BlazBlue

Durability: BlazBlue

Versatile powers: BlazBlue, though Persona ain't no slouch.

Frontline badass men and best women: Sol Badguy is quite the badass but Hakumen can be just as badass and is stronger to boot. I think Guilty Gear has the more badass women though Under Night ahas Yuzuriha who is all sorts of awesome.

Better High Tiers Hero/Savior: Ragna is one of the more tragic heroes I've seen in a game so I might go with him. Though Sol Badguy and Ren are awesome.

Better High Tiers Villain/Evil: Terumi.....I don't think I need to say more.

Characters strong enough to take on Final Fantasy, Type-moon/Fate series/Dragon Ball series: BlazBlue hax stomps all of them, Guilty Gear and Persona can take on Dragon Ball completely by themselves and win. Under-Night isn't as strong but they have Non-existents which is definitely something to account for.

So in short BB hax is way to strong that even the difference in AP between BB and DB hardly matter? Kind of happy to hear that

I see, so in short BB stomp DB because of those two, i guess that mean if the BB cast get scale to system or hell even get scale to persona cast is enough thanks to BBTAG it will become a complete stomp, which is pretty lucky for DB cast cause that's not gonna happen yet

Nobody234 said:
I see, so in short BB stomp DB because of those two, i guess that mean if the BB cast get scale to system or hell even get scale to persona cast is enough thanks to BBTAG it will become a complete stomp, which is pretty lucky for DB cast cause that's not gonna happen yet
BlazBlue doesn't stomp Dragon Ball just because of XX and Amaterasu. Even the 5-B's can do quite a number on them due to them having passive hax abilities that reach 2-A levels. I remember that there was a versus thread where it was Hazama (a 5-B) vs BB (a 2-A) and Hazama was winning the fight convincingly just because of his level of hax.

I see, so to put it simple, it's the case where a verse dissregard AP difference because of said verse possess quite a strong hax?

Against Final Fantasy, Neo Exdeath throws a giant wrench in a lot of those verse's plans to solo. Due to his existence, only BB can solo due to being a nonexistent 2-A.

Nobody234 said:
DB as in dragon ball? but aren't the AP gap is a little to high for BB to beat DB? And shouldn't Persona will be the strongest out of sheer pure AP alone?
AP doesn't mean anything to a verse that has immortality, passives and Regenerationn out the ass.

Now? Yes Ragna can but we will see what the new game of Guilty Gear will bring with Sol Badguy's feats and hax.

For me:

Better overall feats: BlazBlue

Speed: Guilty Gear

Hax: BlazBlue by a significant margin (Though with the newest Guilty Gear game this might change)

Strength: BlazBlue by far.

Durability: BlazBlue by far.

Versatile powers: BlazBlue, though series' like Persona or Guilty Gear are pretty damn good though Persona comes in close second due to how versatile they are with their abilities.

Frontline badass men and best women: For guys I am stuck between Ragna and Sol Badguy! They both are freaking awesome characters and I love them, also I love their abilities and they are pretty damn badass. For girls? I am stuck between Baiken and and Yuzuriha who is all sorts of awesome.

Better High Tiers Hero/Saviour: Ragna for me given the amount of hax and feats that he shows within the BlazBlue series. Though Sol Badguy, Yu Narukami and Hyde are awesome.

Better High Tiers Villain/Evil: Terumi.....just him alone is badass and top tier. Honestly That Man would be high but, well Terumi won.

BlazBlue hax stomps a lot of verses like Final Fantasy/Nasuverse/Dragon Ball series, Guilty Gear and Persona. Though I feel like series like Persona (If you also count SMT), Nasuverse and Guilty Gear can take on Dragon Ball completely by themselves and win though. Under-Night isn't as strong as BB, GG, Nasuverse and Persona but they have Non-existents which is definitely something to account for them to destroy a bunch characters due to their immortality killing ability.

Last edited:
Honestly if we include SMT then SMT/Persona would be the strongest given its common knowledge that SMT stomps BlazBlue characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back