• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man...would be a weird...character to put in a game like BBTag...

Honestly Mori should put JRNP as well to fit with RWBY since by the looks it is their pre-volume 4 versions maybe add Adam or Cinder Fall to add more viarty of villains.

Maybe he might put more Arcana Hearts or some of Senran Kagura...but mostly they might put some more Persona 4 characters to fit the main group such as adding Rise and possibly Adachi since he is the villain of Persona 4...

But then again they might add maybe two or three more BlazBlue characters such as Kagura Mitsuki, or Izanami or maybe possibly Terumi?

Anyone a bit bummed out by the fact that there is no new interactions with the newest characters? I really wanted to see Ragna and Naoto bicker in english.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Arcsys has way too many projects to handle at the time. Kinda why I'm a bit worried on GBFV being a thing since it's another massive pile of work to do on top of BBTAG, FighterZ, and other games they've made.

Yeah I agree, it feels like Arcsys is really cutting corners here.

Or at least when it comes to BBTAG.

Hopefully Arcsys manages to deal with their many projects much easier since I bealive they all look very taxing and hard...

I am also bummed out that Ragna and Naoto never argued like in the series...

I don't even know if Naoto has any interaction to any of the BlazBlue cast for example Rachel Alucard would be perfect for an interaction to Naoto given that in his world the one who gave him the "Eye of the Hunter" was another version of Rachel making him nicer and embarasses Rachel on how a Ragna look alike is so sweet towards her, Es would be an interesting one since they are both light novel characters that were introduced in the final game CF and many people didn't know them also that she told Naoto that "He is the future and she is the past" would be interesting to see, another is Nu-13 where she again goes crazy telling that Naoto isn't her "Ragna", then Hazama since some odd reason the two knew each other and met during the Bloodedge Experiance Light Novel, Hakumen would be hilarous as he is unsure to what to say to Naoto and the two would possibly get along and finally Jubei where maybe Jubei would like to teach Naoto possibly much like he did with Ragna...

Not sure his interaction with other characters from different games...

Yeah it definitely feels Arc System Works has a massive workload......they have so many games on their plate. If this was Nintendo then it wouldn't be a big deal, but Arc System Works is MUCH smaller as a company. I hope they turn out OK.

Same! I love Arc Systems and I am hoping they manage to find a way to organise everything and not have such a massive workload that would make creating all of their projects much easier...

Okay this is going to be a hard question that will cause a lot of heat and toxicity...

Who is Arcsys's best girl?

Ooooh boy.

Blazblue: Nobody's really my type, but Litchi is hot

Guilty Gear: Dizzy, no contest

Under Night: Similar situation to Blazblue, but even more so... Definitely Chaos if I was more gay...

If we're talking about the boys Seth is husbando material. But for girls, well I don't really care about sex appeal and I guess I go for more of the cutesy type, so someone like Vatista is my contender. She's got an adorable design and has the whole sleepy loli motif to a T.

Also Ramlethal is best GG girl.

Jin couldn't even pull off the cutesy look without looking like a maniac and you know it.

From what I've heard, and if I get the chance to find more scans, we might see High 2-A Blazblue.

But isn't that his charm?

But would that mean Ragna would be a complete high 2-A and not just one with hax? Shiro said that he was going to do that soon which would mean we can get rid of Ragna's note and have him participate in matches in his true BlazBlue form.

MYHERO said:
Okay this is going to be a hard question that will cause a lot of heat and toxicity...
Who is Arcsys's best girl?
Bullet, appealing design and mostly fun character. Also her belt looks like a Saiyan tail in gameplay

I think they referenced her pants belt as a tail like thing in the library, which is a bit funny to hear ngl

Blazblue: Mai obviously. Bullet almost got me but she's break the rules of reverse trap so nah

Guilty Gear: Ram and Elphelt, Millia is the honorable mention

Hm...best girl in Arcsystems...man thats tough...

BlazBlue: Nu-13 (Dunno why she is just adorable~), Mai (Even though she was a guy but damn! She is nice~), Es (She is adorable and awesome~), Izanami, and Noel/Mu-12 (I don't need to explain on this one)

Guilty Gear: Izzy, Baiken, Valentine, and I-No

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
There are rules of reverse traps?
Nah, it just my own rules lel

Too much leg, dat stomach drip, wow the oppai, dann tanned skin and dat short pant, she's sexy tomboy girl but not reverse trap. Zenia from AH is the opposite of Bullet lel

BlazBlue was rejected Infinite due to Ragna and Terumi being able to straight up fight in the Boundary. But again, it was rejected. If Guilty Gear gets Immeasurable due to that, BlazBlue should get Infinite for at least Ragna and Terumi.

The Azure Horizon was where they fought, not the Edge. THAT'S where the time nonexistant is from.

Best Blazblue Girl(s): Mai(saw her in the remix heart branch on CPE first then went to read both manga, love her), Tsubaki(know not a lot of people like her but her story was the first one I ever played in CSE plus her izayoi form is hot), Bullet(her design and fighting style are really fun even if she's low tier), Makoto(love her energy, plus she was the first character I picked in my first match of BB years ago), and Noel(I dunno just love watching her grow as character and accept Mu-12 as a part of her)

GG: can't really speak about personality as I've never played but by design I like Jam the best.

UNI: Gotta go with my main Orie(her fighting style is a blast, and maybe I just have a thing for the justice type), I also like linne(though playing as her is a bit stale to me), and vatista( a friend frequently played as her against me, really helped me improve playing against a way better player, also her design and the noises she makes as she fights are adorable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back