• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY'RE EVEN BRINGING STAGE TRANSITIONS FROM FIGHTERZ!!!!!!!!

AND IT'S EVEN SMOOTHER THAN XRD!!!!!!!!!

Well, Senran is rumored for almost half a year now. Still, I'm extremely hyped.

And that new look for Guilty Gear is just so amazing, I can't even explain how much I'm hyped.

I might actually have to consider getting Cross Tag depending on what other Senran reps get in. As of now though Yumi is too bland and nowhere near enough to make the series's inclusion a selling point.

>>Implying that's what's gonna be the selling point as opposed to a literal tank being playable in the game.

I mean, BBTAG's selling point is Blazblue, Under Night, RWBY and Persona being in one game with Akatsuko Blitz-whatever, Arcana Heart and now Senran Controversy added to the mix.

Let's just throw every anime into BlazBlue--

Wait, nevermind, I'm pretty sure there's a MUGEN mod that's already done that...

I mean they added the fan favorites of Blazblue, Persona and UNIB, so I don't know what you're talking about with them taking over a year to add the important ones.

BBTAG is becoming the Anime Games Smash slowly. Also I laughed that we can play as literal tank now, LET'S START THE TANK META BABY.

Ryukama said:
That's not a guarantee that they're gonna be in the game. BlazBlue radio had other guest stars in the past like Heart Aino back when Arcana Heart 3 dropped and she wasn't in Chronophantasma or Central Fiction. Not to mention it has Chibi versions of the characters that are never used in the mainline games with the exception of the ones already in the game.

I dunno. Just one of my friends told me it's unlikely that they'd make a whole new model just for a gag video. Plus Arc recently worked on and released the KLK game. So there might be a chance.

There might be a chance, and who knows maybe the hidden spots in the fates might reveal KLK, though then again RWBY already took the red color so IDK what KLK will get.

Black may be a good color to indicate that it is KLK. And I also want Guilty Gear as always with orange and Melty Blood with Indigo. Oh please ArcSys give us that.

Didn't they say they wanted to keep Guilty Gear seperate from Blazblue? Thus why the big four Fighting games weren't united into BBCT

Guilty Gear getting its own new game is what I care about.

If Testament doesn't come back, I'll be sad though.

Official UNIBL sequel with Wagner and that ice guy as the main(?), BBTAG DLC announcement really hype af, Janemba and Gogeta finally joining DBFZ, and now new GG game trailer!? Daymn son, this curing my depression

GBFV in other hand.....hmmmm

It will be super cool if ALL of them will be in that crazy good graphics. Though I wonder if they can bring back the likes of Bedman though, he's dead. So does Justice and Jack-O they technically doesn't exist anymore. Though if we can get Aria who can fight like Justice or Jack-O, it'll be cool.

Also Woolie with Katanas from SBF is in Guilty Gear yay. It's a shame that SBF ended before Woolie can see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back