• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...that picture will haunt me XD

Oh got a question remember when Ragna altered the world and removed Susano'o, Izanami and the fact that the humans found the Master Unit, Susano'o Unit and various other stuff connected to it as well as Ragna granting the character's wishes? Wouldn't it greatly alter the world in a scale where many characters are greatly different? I may be looking at it in the wrong way but that's what I think.

I mean yeah, Nu chilling with Noel and Lambda does imply that they are different, though that may just be because Nu is insane and her only motivation is seeing Ragna

I assume Nu's programming and wish is to be with Ragna and since Ragna is "gone" she was left in a state where she is in a coma.

But there are events that assumed happened even though Ragna asorbed their dreams such as if the reboot of the world happened then the Dark War never happened nor did the whole Ikaruga Civil War...but then again this is just me and my pet peeves...

Also what did happen to Es? She kinda vanished from everything in the end of Centralfiction...

Also in my mind I thought: OMG imagine if the possibilities (alt universes) of Naoto and Es' worlds fused with the canon one to create a new world? As Ragna might've accadently created a huge new world where Rachel has a new sister (I forgot her name but its something spelt similiar to Rachel) and that means we still have a "Ragna" but instead its Naoto...

Yeah i think i've mentioned this earlier, but a concept of parallel universes etc. crossing over with itself could be a cool idea, that way you can bring back Terumi or other characters that are dead indirectly.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
That art is literally made by ArcSys. He is best waifu confirmed by ArcSys confirmed.
shiro...why boya? Think of the children

Who creates the Excavated Legacy Weapons? (the original Takemikazuchi and stuffs like Cauldron)

(BlazBlue timeline is complicated)

Yeah it is a petty complicated timeline...well at least its complicated as Kingdom Hearts XD

Well Azrael only wants a strong fighter maybe his husband is someone very strong?

The Legacy Weapons might've been made by Amaterstu?

Shadow-Ragna said:
Yeah it is a petty complicated timeline...well at least its complicated as Kingdom Hearts XD

The Legacy Weapons might've been made by Amaterstu?
I ... would like to avoid discussing about Amaterasu. It tempts me to ask "Who built Amaterasu?"
Heh, many times its said : "Weapons created in ancient times", well, we sure have bunch of 'ancient times'.

Mention of 'long lost technology' makes me think Legacy Weapons are made by more 'ancient humanity', but hmm, I'm not really sure if its possible or not.

Cauldron we don't know.

Legacy Weapon is created by guidance of Clavis.

Take-Mikazuchi is created by Nine with Black Beast and Izayoi as inspiration.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Legacy Weapon is created by guidance of Clavis.

Take-Mikazuchi is created by Nine with Black Beast and Izayoi as inspiration.
Clavis helped to create Izayoi 'copies' (used by Tsubaki), not the original Izayoi itself according to wiki.

They're called 'Excavated/Legacy Weapons' for a reason that they are excavated, not built by human hands.

But Clavis being original creators of Excavated Weapons (Original Kusanagi and the like) sounds like reasonable explanation.

In the wiki its said that Takemikazuchi already existed from the start. Nine didn't create it, she just modified the excavated Takemikazuchi to be controllable.

Its mystery really. Where does all those magic stuff (which conveniently helped humanity in all sort of ways) come from?

Unlike in Guilty Gear where everything is humanity's mess to begin with (they advanced too fast), Blazblue stuff like Susanoo origin seems to be left vague as heck.

Speaking of Susanoo I think it took inspiration from Justice (Armor that siphons umlimited energy from Boundary..)

You make a very good point...where the hell does the Excavated/Legacy Weapons, Takemikazuchi and the Sankishin Units (Susano'o, Amaterestu and Tsukuyomi) as well as the Origin come from?

My thoughts were that they existed a long time ago before the creation of the universe as they were inspired by Japanese Mythology (Hence the Black Beast looks quite like the Orochi monster that was slayed by the Japanese God Susano'o which Hakumen is using the Susano'o unit).

The Origin is like some sort of higher deity that controlls over all (Hence why everything seems to act like the Origin controlls everything) and that it is possible that the Origin created the Sankishin Units and the Takemikazuchi?

The Sankishin Units are loosly based on the three Japanese Deities: Amaterestu (Japanese Goddess of the Sun), Tsukuyomi (Japanese God of the Moon) and Susano'o (Japanese God of Sea and Storms)...

With Izanami we know that she is the Drive of The Origin and the embodiment of death. She is the former wielder of the Nox Nyctores - Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi and possesses the body of Saya the younger sister of Ragna and Jin. She even takes the title of Goddess of Death...

Takemikazuchi is loosly based on a deity in Japanese mythology, considered a god of thunder and a sword god though in BlazBlue the Takemikazuchi is more of a satiliate weapon...

Someday, there will be a time when we will see a full Tier 2 BB (and i will try to make that day come faster if i can)

So i just see Majin Obama video and he showing us a numbers of entrance (kind of forgot, might rewatch it later) list abd oh boi, UNIB are above DBFZ and BBTAG are in bottom list

Official UNICLR Trailer.

Under Night In-Birth Exe Late cl-r - EVO 2019 Announcement Trailer
Under Night In-Birth Exe Late cl-r - EVO 2019 Announcement Trailer

There's also a Blazblue announcement Sunday morning after the grand finals are done witth BBTAG.

@Shiroyasha, i wanna ask you another question (sorry if it is Off Topic), when will you revise the Devilman verse? Are the composite versions stronger than they are now in this wiki?

I finally got Cross Tag Battle recently. Currently enjoying my time with it with Hazama and Gordeau being my two favorites (though Hakumen/Yang is also fun).

NEW ******* GUILTY GEAR IS ANNOUNCED BOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back