• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Only if someone is willing to translate new stuff
Btw what the hell is this lol

ulmmrn9xrt281.png

Last edited:
Btw isn't Mai death hax is up to High 1-C? Because i didn't remember

(In case you wondering: yes, i'm going to test my luck for finding a good opponents for Mai)

Depends if certain scans I have mean what I think it means. That goes for both cosmology and death hax.

Xblaze black beast isn’t as powerful given it’s best feat is destroying a city as opposed to destroying the entire planet.

That and Black Beast for Ragna actually holding off Hakumen (100% back then before he went to 20% in the four games), Jubei, Nine and the others in the Six Heroes and Ragna. Also that Ragna channeling the Black Beast made him stomp Susano’o.

But I can be just rambling like an idiot at the moment.

I'm sad Mori left BlazBlue but it's confirmed that with or without Mori, ASW will continue on BlazBlue. We shall see and find out in the next year or maybe not.

So here you go:

Didn't Mori say that he will deliver BB by himself in the future (implies the game has nothing to do with ASW)? Also the tweet above has been made before Mori's announcement.

In that case. I guess Mori stated Retired from Asw. I'm not sure Mori announced new game in future without BB. If Daisuke take over BB and then I don't want to GG's director touch on BB so new Director take over BB just like SF5-6's new Director take over SF after Ono left.

Well the news sure is wild with Arcsys these past few days, on one hand Mori retired, but on the other hand Xrd Rev and Rev 2 is getting rollback. We'll have to wait and see if Arcsys can keep BB's spirit alive after Mori's retirement.

Honestly i'm kinda glad that Mori is retired, but yeah now what we can wish is the Arcys can keep BB spirit live's up, Daisuke handling BB might be interesting tho

I am upset seeing Mori go...BlazBlue won't be the same though hopefully BB can return someday with respect and detail to the lore of the series and continuing on from the plot where Central Fiction left off from. So we might see Naoto Kurogane, Es and the others maybe play a big part in the series and maybe rework Alternative Dark War? Since Mori seemed like he wanted to really work on this game.

I am really annoyed by French Bread not focusing on Under Night In-Birth since till this day we haven't got a genuine freaking sequel and its annoying me!

Honestly? I prefer French Bread handling Melty Blood first before their own IP, i also have a funny feeling that they would make an another Type-Moon Fighting Game rather than a sequel to UNIB lel

Ok what the ****? Apparently this is Toya???? If so goddamn he got Blazblue'd the **** up with his design.

Back