• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Good think I saved the image.

FfnqSsmVQAIgOdZ.jpg

@Veloxt1r0kore lots of stuff, that's all I'm gonna say.

I got some questions can anyone answer them (regarding blazblue)

How many layers of resistance are there in blazblue?

also is blazblue 5-D only (any 6-D characters?)

I can understand the various immortalities but where does immortality type 9 come from? (I see immortality negation of all types but I don’t see type 9 immortality on any of the profiles)

Resistances that range from the countlessly above infinitely above baseline to infinitely above baseline depending on the character. 5-D for now but that’s likely changing with the next CRT. Arakune has type 9 since his true self is in the boundary.

I'm also curious about if they're any other upgrades. Like upgrades for Tier 7, 6 and 5, speed (maybe the return of Immeasurable speed?) And lifting strength

Regardless, looking forward to it. Because BlazBlue deserves it
iirc he will upgrade everyone from tier 5 to tier 2

Question are there any 6-D servants (I know they exist but would like to know some names)

because if blazblue gets upgraded to 6-D we can get some servant vs blazblue matches going on. Because of authority resistances

Literally no one in Blazblue is 6-D, nor did I remotely say they're going to be 6-D in the next CRT so why are you asking this?

Why the **** would power and hax matter for liking a series?

That being said tho, BlazBlue since it got me into fighting games.

For me, it's BlazBlue because I was introduced to it back when hanging around with friends in my early 20s. Continuum Shift was my first BB game in fact (First character ever played, Rachel Alucard)

Chronophantasma was my introduction to the series, after that I ended up playing BBTAG for a while until I dropped it out of boredom, and went through the rest of the series and the rest is history.

Why the **** would power and hax matter for liking a series?

That being said tho, BlazBlue since it got me into fighting games.
Ever heard of something called an opinion, It’s my reason for liking it along with because waifus.

seriously saying the f-word because of an opinion. Yes to you it might be a stupid reason but it’s still a opinion. Everyone has their own reasons and opinions.

Ok, i think is pretty clear i prefer BB and i have a lot of reasons why I like it more than GG.

GG though while i like it, there's also something that sour me on the series, one of the biggest one being Strive with how they butcher the gameplay and ruin the series story

Ever heard of something called an opinion, It’s my reason for liking it along with because waifus.

seriously saying the f-word because of an opinion. Yes to you it might be a stupid reason but it’s still a opinion. Everyone has their own reasons and opinions.
Cease man, he just responding in surprise manner because i'm with him, liking a series because the haxes and power isn't feels right
Don't need to be so entitled by it or you'll get a trouble

Ok, i think is pretty clear i prefer BB and i have a lot of reasons why I like it more than GG.

GG though while i like it, there's also something that sour me on the series, one of the biggest one being Strive with how they butcher the gameplay and ruin the series story
I can actually understand what you mean. Strive is probably the one I have mix opinions with story wise

But I do like Guilty Gear no less

Story wise i have mixed feeling over it, the conclusion on I-NO was amazing tho
Gameplay wise? Now this is controversial because it all come to the old folks with their Xrd/ACR+ preference vs the simplicity and more accessibility to the newcomers

Back