• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

and yet Granblue is likely gonna happen despite Arcsys not having the rights to granblue fantasy as a whole so I don't see the problem there.

and yet Granblue is likely gonna happen despite Arcsys not having the rights to granblue fantasy as a whole so I don't see the problem there.
Likely true, but i don't think it will happen in the future sooner or later lel

And speaking of that, it's not a first time GBF collaborated with a fighting games before, Street Fighter collaborated with GBF long ago (mind you, GBF had a lot's of crossover events)

Likely true, but i don't think it will happen in the future sooner or later lel

And speaking of that, it's not a first time GBF collaborated with a fighting games before, Street Fighter collaborated with GBF long ago (mind you, GBF had a lot's of crossover events)
Didn’t they crossover even with Attack on Titan at some point?

They have the details about the collab released during the summer stream

though they are in nipon
4b3dLgx.png
cA9U0yr.png

Ah sweet! Hope characters like Ragna the Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Noel Vermillion/Mu-12 (Come on these three are iconic! Much like them putting Ryu from Street Fighter in GranBlue Fantasy), as well as Naoto Kurogane, Ciel, Mai Natsume, Kazuma, Rachel Alucard, and Makoto Nanaya (Yes its a weird one but a nice choice).

Also curious on that new character Jita!

Awesome! Also her name is XIII in the BlazBlue Alternate: Dark War game which took me a few seconds to find out it was 13. And I a fan of Kingdom Hearts XD!

Please...... for...... the..... love...... of........ god....... make......... our....... dreams........ come........ true.

So is it sequel? Also if it's canon then we probably miss many things regarding lore because I'm pretty sure the chance for it having english version is almost non existent

Ehh.... sorta a sequel??? It's technically just an alternate timeline with somewhat different things occuring but relevant BB stuff is there, like expanding on Nu-13 post comatose, and seeing Clavis and Valkenhayn much younger than we saw them in canon (ignoring bloodedge but that's not fully translated as of now)

If I had the way to play it I could, the problem is I don't know how to read japanese, and the only walkthrough I've seen that tries to get translations isn't using DeepL, but a shittier machine translator. If there's a way to play it and have it modded with DeepL I could give it a try.

Feel like its a semi-sequel since many different events of different possibilities happening maybe kinda like a Crisis of Infinite Earths situation? I mean we saw a young Clavis and Valkenhayn, and since Saya Terumi, Naoto and Raquel are in the game this hints these four might be from the Bloodedge Experience timeline. This also includes having Es and many other XBlaze characters maybe from Es' timeline.

Though from what Theglassman said that from the main timeline after Ragna gained True Azure things are somewhat explained after CF such as Nu-13's post comatose and many other stuff. I have a feeling these artworks of the characters are the aftermath of an event while the Trinity that was possessed by Terumi was from a different timeline.

Welp that sucks, but on the other hand I found a google doc of the story and Jesus Christ this game’s script length is that of a ******* Russian novel.

Another gacha down that endless drain, there is unfortunately a lot of competition out there (Pokemon, Yugioh, Genshin, Dragalia, etc) so these things tend to happen.

Another gacha down that endless drain, there is unfortunately a lot of competition out there (Pokemon, Yugioh, Genshin, Dragalia, etc) so these things tend to happen.
As ironic as it sounds, Niantic, who co-develops Pokemon Go with Google and The Pokemon Company, is shutting down Harry Potter: Wizards Unite on January 31, 2022. Despite Pokemon Go being a growing cash cow (or should I say because).

Back