• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

@MrHazama it literally has white justice and Juusan who were teased in the end of CF, why wouldn’t it be canon?

I enjoyed the anime too but it did not do a good job of adapting the story given how much they skipped over.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft that doesn’t mean BlazBlue works as an anime especially how unconventional its story is told.
Yeah I figured White Justice (female "Hakumen" a lot of people call her) would be a obvious when you look at it, just wanted some clarification since I don't see any source even form official sites saying its canon

I don't think we need a statement when Mori was working on the story, did the art for the new characters and literally brought those two into the game, that should've been obvious DW is canon.

Speaking of UNIB, is that really that low AP-wise? I admit I hardly play the games nor know it's lore, but I assume it would be a powerful/broken verse as well

It literally has one game that’s been updated to hell and back 4-5 times, so not really much in terms of fleshing out it’s story and cosmology when they just reuse the same game too many times.

Meh, it’s at best a black beast feat and it already has a far better feat to scale to anyways.

I do try to find more info on Chaos Code but seem to come up with nothing much, so if anyone has a good info dump on Chaos Code please share it so I can fanboy over this stuff!

Also I have a feeling Under Night In-Birth is going to be stuck with one game with constant updates for a long time...

Also excited for Blazblue Entropy Effect since it seems like a game that would get my BlazBlue power burning alive in excitement! Though sadly the page for this game in the two BlazBlue wikis are not there, I mean yeah its a game not out yet but annoyed we didn't get a wiki of it yet.

Though the second BlazBlue wiki has a page that doesn't seem to work for me: https://blazblue.wiki/wiki/BlazBlue:_Entropy_Effect

Though it works for other pages: https://blazblue.wiki/wiki/Ragna_the_Bloodedge

Guys ever wondered what it would be like if we had a BlazBlue game where the universes of Bloodedge Experience, XBlaze series and main universe fuse together?

I mean this would mean Naoto surviving and being sent to the present where he is still a teenager, where he would be shocked that his sister Saya became Fifth Prime Field and is the mother of Ragna, Jin and Saya? Thus meaning Izanami still took over Saya (Ragna and Jin's sister)'s body like in canon. Also with Rachel and Raquel existing at the same time meaning both got to Ragna and Naoto.

Also with Es existing with Touya means certain events of Xblaze series happened. Also this means backgrounds of the BB lore in Xblaze series and Bloodedge Experience fused with the lore of BB main universe. Thus Nine the Phantom and Celica remembered Es when she was growing up. Es and Touya vanished and arrived in the present.

Among other crazy stuff?

That sounds like what they were trying to do with CF given they tried to bring Es and Naoto but couldn't flesh out because time constraints.

Then Dark War with the mindfuckery that is Touya's new look was likely their second attempt. I do hope they finish the rest of DW's story in a Visual novel or something.

I mean combine the lore of these three universes into one combined universe.

Yeah DW's story should be done in a visual novel, then it would be allowed to go utterly crazy with its stuff much like JORGE JOESTAR for Jojo.

IMG_1180.jpg

Back