• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

IMG_1180.jpg
Makoto reminds me of marvels squirrel girl everytime I see her. Only thing missing is having an army of squirrels with her.

Now it’s 3rd of March for me and once again Happy Birthday Ragna!

Everyone how high are your hopes for BlazBlue: Entropy Effect?

Well, on other news I found a google doc trying to debunk so much blazblue stuff on the site, and uhh... it's not good, like at all.

If you guys wanna read it, here it is.

Basically the TL;DR is this.

Large planet level is wrong because Kokonoe saying the earth and moon being nuked was never acknowledged by anyone (as if one of the most knowledgeable characters of the series remotely needs her claims to be validated when she's hardly wrong).

Ragna doesn't have 5-D via death because he doesn't use it, only amaterasu (which still scales to him because he's amaterasu's nightmare), oh and they said it didn't even reset a planet, only a timeline... I don't think I need to explain how dumb it is.

Immeasurable speed being debunked because Valkenhayn's statement to relius transcending space and time was never supported, despite it being said after relius said he went through time in the boundary so... Oh and he claimed no one can move because of hakumen, ragna and makoto not being able to move, but also brought up the PFDs moving and Es moving.

Claimed infinite speed is dumb because they didn't traverse a huge chunk of the boundary despite the gate of the azure being in the deepest reaches of the boundary, which Es, Noel and several others do just that, traverse there. Plus they tried to claim the benefits for infinite speed like being able to move in 0 time is never shown despite that never being a requirement in the vs wiki.

Izayoi using light to amp Tsubaki not being light speed because there's no speed, despite so many of her moves become faster in gameplay when absorbing light and characters can react to it.

5-D hax is bunk because ragna made a timeline with the true blazblue, and it's consistent with the other timeline feats. No actual debunk on the 5-D feats btw, just said that they made timelines.

The high godly regen debunk that's been overdone like so many times on this site, I'm not gonna bother bringing up the counter arguments here unless people wanna hear it.

and the rest of the shit is just "oh it's only shown once so it's not viable to use", or "it's a character specific thing" with no proof it's a character specific thing, especially with Phenomena Intervention and the Black Beast abilities.

I feel like we should just leave it alone since they haven’t done anything to the site, they will never change their minds, and why should we care about what others say regarding our wiki/site

probably, but knowing some folks they might just use the doc on the site to debunk the stuff we have on site since I've seen people offsite claim the BB stuff got debunked, same thing happened with DMC a couple years ago.

They wouldn't get banned, at best they'd get a warning, especially if they don't know any better as opposed to just being trolls.

I agree

Simply put if they break the rules give them a warning, if they continue then give them a ban. If they aren’t breaking the rules or anything just ignore these people, it’s a waste of time trying to argue with them

@MrHazama there might be one last ace in the hole for immeasurable speed BB, thanks to a certain vampire in a certain sub series of BB.

@Ikelaggan I mean it's kind of generous to call it a debunk when they hardly did much debunk, especially on the stats where they just ignored how the vs wiki works since they're trying to use vs wiki standards to debunk the feats so but didn't even pay attention to the standards.

I mean to be honest BlazBlue is a verse you can't easily debunk like that, since a lot of its stuff already been shown and stated, reminds me of a youtube thread comment where they had stated that Naruto and Sasuke both defeated Ragna with ease...god that thread pissed me off and I was the only one defending Ragna on that one.

I mean to be honest BlazBlue is a verse you can't easily debunk like that, since a lot of its stuff already been shown and stated, reminds me of a youtube thread comment where they had stated that Naruto and Sasuke both defeated Ragna with ease...god that thread pissed me off and I was the only one defending Ragna on that one.
YouTube isn’t a battleboard so don’t expect it to be like here.

True on that...

Though funny enough some people from Death Battle wiki and Deviant Art are calling me the "BlazBlue guy" since they would ask me about BB feats or just information on the lore of the series...

Like hell Naruto and Sasuke is gonna take Rags down

@Shadow-Ragna problem with blazblue is you'd need to look into the terminology and cosmology if you want to attempt to downplay the series, and I can't count how many times I've seen people only use astral finishes to scale the series and ignores all the cosmology stuff, like Makoto's and Kokonoe's astral finish is the peak of the series when we have amaterasu/takamagahara doing multiversal feats and beyond.

I remember seeing people scaling Makoto's and Kokonoe's Astrals, till you realize that they're a lot stronger than the finisher leads on

@Shadow-Ragna problem with blazblue is you'd need to look into the terminology and cosmology if you want to attempt to downplay the series, and I can't count how many times I've seen people only use astral finishes to scale the series and ignores all the cosmology stuff, like Makoto's and Kokonoe's astral finish is the peak of the series when we have amaterasu/takamagahara doing multiversal feats and beyond.
True people always tend to forget and ignore the lore and the cosmology of the series, as I tried showing them various scans of the crazy shit BlazBlue has since the Astral finishes are just teases of the full scope of the characters abilities.

Don't remind me of Sol vs Ragna, god the amount of stuff they didn't even try to get right is stupid.

@Shadow-Ragna I cannot count how many times I've seen people take time killer and observation out of context, especially with the high godly stuff because it's so much it baffles me.
Oh god don't remind me of Sol vs Ragna because that match was filled with so many wrong things. Worse enough the one who wrote it hates BlazBlue, also annoyingly enough it was made when good amount of the BB lore was translated and they just butchered the BB lore.

Worse enough people buys that battle as true and along with Cartoon Fight Club with their Ragna vs Dante match...The Black Beasts killed by normal humans my ******* ass! Did those guys even PLAY BlazBlue? I am pretty sure the Six Heroes are ANYTHING but normal humans!

Oh god don't remind me of Sol vs Ragna because that match was filled with so many wrong things. Worse enough the one who wrote it hates BlazBlue, also annoyingly enough it was made when good amount of the BB lore was translated and they just butchered the BB lore.

Worse enough people buys that battle as true and along with Cartoon Fight Club with their Ragna vs Dante match...The Black Beasts killed by normal humans my ******* ass! Did those guys even PLAY BlazBlue? I am pretty sure the Six Heroes are ANYTHING but normal humans!
Stop talking about it (I understand why you hate it but glass clearly said he doesn’t want to be reminded of it)

Back