• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Alright makes sense.

Oh guys wonder what would happen if Es and Naoto's world fused with BlazBlue canon? So this means various characters of Xblaze and Bloodedge Experience appear in the BlazBlue world. Then Japan from both of the world fused together thus removing the seither from the world, and this means various characters have to deal with this new fused world.

Alright makes sense.

Oh guys wonder what would happen if Es and Naoto's world fused with BlazBlue canon? So this means various characters of Xblaze and Bloodedge Experience appear in the BlazBlue world. Then Japan from both of the world fused together thus removing the seither from the world, and this means various characters have to deal with this new fused world.
Pokemonfan wishes he could use phenomena intervention but a variant that doesn’t cause you to cease to exist if your unaware of yourself

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft people claim Time Killer didn't erase terumi because it's too vague, ignoring how there's literally a statement from Hakumen prior to the fight where he said he's going to use his powers to erase Terumi's existence completely, and he literally does just that as Terumi's body fades away. The debunk they constantly say is Hakumen only cut his observation away, which is never stated to be a thing for Hakumen, plus someone not being observed literally means their existence is erased. Plus Hakumen erasing the dude who can literally resist the boundary being able to erase someone across history is a pretty blatant feat of his EE being stronger.

@Shadow-Ragna the dude didn't even acknowledged Ars Magus being the reason the humans had a fighting chance in the first place, I'm not taking what CFC says seriously given that statement.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft people claim Time Killer didn't erase terumi because it's too vague, ignoring how there's literally a statement from Hakumen prior to the fight where he said he's going to use his powers to erase Terumi's existence completely, and he literally does just that as Terumi's body fades away. The debunk they constantly say is Hakumen only cut his observation away, which is never stated to be a thing for Hakumen, plus someone not being observed literally means their existence is erased. Plus Hakumen erasing the dude who can literally resist the boundary being able to erase someone across history is a pretty blatant feat of his EE being stronger.

@Shadow-Ragna the dude didn't even acknowledged Ars Magus being the reason the humans had a fighting chance in the first place, I'm not taking what CFC says seriously given that statement.
Thank you for the information/explanation glass I really appreciate it 🙏

True on that...

Though funny enough some people from Death Battle wiki and Deviant Art are calling me the "BlazBlue guy" since they would ask me about BB feats or just information on the lore of the series...
And yet you're not always come to any of Blazblue matches here, just saying

Anyway Kagami, should i still be allowed to make BB matches? Of course i'm not using some of god tiers lel, mostly just Mai and Makoto

The revision are still going to take a time so might as well have fun for a while

I did a Ragna vs Erza (100 year quest) a while a while back. But there was not much of a discussion because well, even though I knew Ragna stomps, I wanted to had a thought experiment

I did a Ragna vs Erza (100 year quest) a while a while back. But there was not much of a discussion because well, even though I knew Ragna stomps, I wanted to had a thought experiment
I've done weirder matches, I tried tossing Jack-O into minecraft once against a command block

@Ikelaggan you should’ve seen Sol vs Composite link, you’d be seething so bad with the arguments made there.

@Kisaragi_Megumi go ahead, I’m going to go through the games in both English and Japanese to get scans so it’ll take a while

And yet you're not always come to any of Blazblue matches here, just saying
I mean I was always in various BB matches back in the day though whenever I see the debate I am either too late or sometimes its against a character I am not sure about.

Hell I did a lot of BlazBlue characters vs other characters...and they always end in the BB characters stomping. I remembered having Ragna vs Soma (Castlevania) back in the day thinking Soma might have a chance. Yeah no Ragna stomps.

Hakumen's Time Killer is a badass move, and to survive that kind of shit needs serious hax.

Imagine if SMT VI gets to show a DLC for Ragna the Bloodedge to come and be playable in the story like they did with Dante in SMT III? Haha that would be insane XD!

@Ikelaggan you should’ve seen Sol vs Composite link, you’d be seething so bad with the arguments made there.
Not gonna sugarcoat it, that era during CRTs was also kinda bad. Either it being Quasyuri's tirade against both BB and GG trying to remove immeasurable speed off both, the boundary being a nexus with no evidence argument they made was the dumbest part that derailed everything.

@Ikelaggan i don’t recall Yuri really going on much of a tirade on Guilty Gear, pretty sure that was impress, for BB that was Fixxed and he tried to downplay tier 1 BB and he didn’t even try, all he said was “it’s not tier 1” because reasons.

@Ikelaggan i don’t recall Yuri really going on much of a tirade on Guilty Gear, pretty sure that was impress, for BB that was Fixxed and he tried to downplay tier 1 BB and he didn’t even try, all he said was “it’s not tier 1” because reasons.
Yeah your right on that, impress was the one that made the downgrade thread for GG when everyone got low 1-C even though it was just supposed to be for God tiers post Xrd. I kinda blame myself for letting milly rocking go "everyone scales to everyone cause everyone can fight everyone" type fighting game logic.

The fact characters like May got Low 1-C flat out with nothing else was a massive red flag for me, Sol, Ky and I-No getting it I didn’t mind, but Jesus was that bad. We had a massive CRT a while ago in regards to fighting games where we had to nuke the whole “everyone fights everyone” stuff, plus focus more on canonical showings of feats rather than using finishers, especially because Mortal Kombat was a really bad example of the story canonically showing characters to be much weaker than they are in the finishers.

The fact characters like May got Low 1-C flat out with nothing else was a massive red flag for me, Sol, Ky and I-No getting it I didn’t mind, but Jesus was that bad. We had a massive CRT a while ago in regards to fighting games where we had to nuke the whole “everyone fights everyone” stuff, plus focus more on canonical showings of feats rather than using finishers, especially because Mortal Kombat was a really bad example of the story canonically showing characters to be much weaker than they are in the finishers.
I can agree to that, GG in terms of speed got more or less got collateral damaged cause of Jack-O's IK getting removed with not a lot of justifications towards immeasurable speed getting removed.

Immeasurable speed got nuked because of really stupid strict standards on what even qualifies as moving through time.

Immeasurable speed got nuked because of really stupid strict standards on what even qualifies as moving through time.
but they still fought residents from underworld hill in there. Heck I don't even know if they have the rules bottle necked against combat speed or not.

Last edited:
this reminds me of this one thread made a while ago where someone made Ultra Instinct Goku being able to oneshot any verse as a “goku attempts to oneshot your verse”. And for some reason he decides to add a second round where Goku not only exists on a higher plane than the strongest thing in the series he’s up against, but let’s him resist all of the hax and negates all of their immortality and regen.

Funny thing is that Ragna actually wrecks Goku horribly, not sure why the guy had to "correct" himself in saying Goku is 6D
True that. It's kinda ironic, because I would actually believe Goku could bet Ragna if Ragna wasn't so damn broken

Just be glad that I'm not like the other DB fans who wank DB to high heaven out of bias

That does remind me, Baka tsuki now has the full novel of spiral shift translated and public. All that’s left is Bloodedge, Spiral Shift, Phase shift 3 and 4 and the CT CS novels

That does remind me, Baka tsuki now has the full novel of spiral shift translated and public. All that’s left is Bloodedge, Spiral Shift, Phase shift 3 and 4 and the CT CS novels
You think they can help with some scalings and abilities we're not aware of?

the novels gave us tier 1 Blazblue plus gave us several other stuff for boundary and black beast stuff, plus giving Valkenhayn magic hax and logic being as busted as it is so yes, it can definitely help. Hell even the novelization of CT and CS can give some nice buffs with how the narrator can make some explicit statements to give some abilities or weapons more busted than in the games.

Nice. If I may ask a curious question, is it possible for BB to be higher than "Low 1-C" or is Low 1-C as high as it's cosmology gets?

Not that I'm expecting BB to be high up there pre say, but I've been watching the Multiversal scaling for BB since Low 2-C, so curious to know if it has any other possibility

Back