• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

I really love BlazBlue its one of the many fighting game series that I played when I was younger but something about the lore and characters got to me that I wanted to know more.

Hell sometimes my friends call me the "BlazBlue guy" because I tend to understand or not complain or somehow not go insane when learning the BB Lore. Also do love the music they go hard and its awesome!

I really love BlazBlue its one of the many fighting game series that I played when I was younger but something about the lore and characters got to me that I wanted to know more.

Hell sometimes my friends call me the "BlazBlue guy" because I tend to understand or not complain or somehow not go insane when learning the BB Lore. Also do love the music they go hard and its awesome!
Yeah back then, I was pretty confused about the lore (Especially with the whole time loops/timeline shenanigans) but when you take your time to understand, it's actually not all that complicated

And Im still a big fan of BlazBlue to this day. It's practically my second favorite anime base series after Yu Yu Hakusho

BB got me hooked with the gameplay as it opened my eyes to what fighting games could be. Then the music got me more hooked, then the story and the characters and then the rest was history

Yeah back then, I was pretty confused about the lore (Especially with the whole time loops/timeline shenanigans) but when you take your time to understand, it's actually not all that complicated

And Im still a big fan of BlazBlue to this day. It's practically my second favorite anime base series after Yu Yu Hakusho
Pretty much when you take your time you could understand it since the main thing was understanding the different universes. As well knowing the terminology in the series with these two things would be easer.

Well phenomena intervention uses it but not sure if it can be used as hax.

I thought there was something like information type 2 in guilty gear, maybe I’m just being dumb though.

Information Manipulation: Embryo can manipulate information down to personal level with its phenomena intervention

is this type 2 is what I’m saying?

This information manipulation stuff

This is not a blazblue question but it’s related to the topic.

how do you kill someone with information manipulation. (Is it always a type 2 thing instead of type 1)

They'd just smoke their weed that lets them come up with this stuff and just vibe with it normally.

New CG trailer for Chaos effect dropped, seem Noel and Kokonoe are also playable too.

Yes its great to see some BlazBlue stuff happening. I am glad BlazBlue are not dead now and still growing strong, hell the rollback netcode in Central Fiction is still strong and well loved.

I wonder what the plot is. Obviously it's not canon since it's done by a different company, but whatever is going on with the game seems pretty promising

@MrHazama it literally has white justice and Juusan who were teased in the end of CF, why wouldn’t it be canon?

I enjoyed the anime too but it did not do a good job of adapting the story given how much they skipped over.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft that doesn’t mean BlazBlue works as an anime especially how unconventional its story is told.

Back