• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

"His Method, what did you mean by that? This is my last question then you can rest, I promise."

Serena then sends a small amount of her men to go investigate one of those bear creatures, and see how different it was from a normal bear

The woman doesn't seem to make notice of this. Quickly, several buildings are formed as well as a large area in the center where she stands.

"That assessment is not inaccurate. However, others within this world are much the same."
The arena would be forming around the man as swell since he's rather close to her, as he would get up from the rock he was sitting on as it will likely be removed, if it wasn't aready.

"That's not true, even when compared to others your connection to life itself is special, unparalleled in it's nature."

Last edited:
"... Isn't that what the light in the sky told you? They asked for everyone to find their Method to end suffering... Thus, Method."

The bears don't seem to mind the soldier's presence. The main thing that can be descerned is that they seem to be way more docile than what you'd expect, and some of them are a bit bigger than normal.

@Spider_Kaiju

"Bye, jake" the ninja said goodbye before accelerating his motorcycle.

"Who should I look for? The Phoenix girl? No, she sure will be busy or talking about philosophical things."

"Zephyr doesn't seem to like the company." Alastor replied

Mandarin is a no, Frank thought.

"Maybe you should eat" said the enchanted sword.

"Yes, I'm starving, maybe I'll find a place to eat"

Frank sped looking for a place to get food in madrid city
@DMUA

"... I dunno. I presume there are others, that Akashica thing sounded like it was addressing multiple people. Though obviously it's a lot less dense than it was before... Maybe it's just the people like us, with powers?

... Speaking of like us, though... You're that one genocidal guy staring down those people at New York, right?"
“Nngh...err...No.No.Nonononononono. There isn’t anyone! Not except those wretched creatures who scatter the wastes or those devils who roam the area.”

Deafening Silence falls upon the last question. The Mandarin does not answer.

(Also is Paul with us rn or is it just the two of us?)

"Right, I just wanted to make sure that is what you meant, and it wasn't something else with a similar name. Anyway, I said that would be my last question so good luck."

After having her last question answered, she decides to investigate inside the Kremlin, since it's one of the few buildings left relatively recognizable, so she can see if there's anything other than the bear creatures.

I walk back into Glory of Alchemy. "Sorry about earlier. Honestly I just need to get Goldie a form that can communicate easily and defend herself what do you need for that?" I say as nicely as possible.

Deafening Silence falls upon the last question. The Mandarin does not answer.
"..."

A moment passes

"Heads or tails?"
"Maybe, I can get bread." he said while he went to the bakery
As he heads inside, he sees a tree-person behind the counter.

"I haven't seen you around. Is it my failing old mind, or are you new?"

After having her last question answered, she decides to investigate inside the Kremlin, since it's one of the few buildings left relatively recognizable, so she can see if there's anything other than the bear creatures.
They feel an ominous presence as they enter. They can't quite tell what, but something dangerous is stationed there as they move in.

Will you enter?

"Chinese is my favorite. I fully expect there to be nothing here, though. Which , in retrospect, makes me very sad." ::Enters the Chinese Restaurant.::

[... it now occurs to me that I entirely forgot you people were in Madrid]

[Allow me to edit some stuff]

As he heads inside, he sees a tree-person behind the counter.

"I haven't seen you around. Is it my failing old mind, or are you new?"
Frank is a little surprised but not much

"yes, I'm new around here, this place accepts cash?" he said as he took out his wallet

"You wanna take a rest?"
"Yeah, I'll hee-need one, ho."

He plops his butt straight on the ground, looking around.

"This place... everything seems to be destroyed, hee-ho. Did that hee-ho we just fight do it?"
"yes, I'm new around here, this place accepts cash?" he said as he took out his wallet
"... New, very well. Akashic coins are what I deal in, around here."
"Sorry about earlier. Honestly I just need to get Goldie a form that can communicate easily and defend herself what do you need for that?"
"... Who in the bloody hell is Goldie? I only see one person here and it's you."

[Phoenix and Overlord]
As they continue to converse and the elementals work, something starts approaching.

He raises his hands and steps away, obviously distraught

"Just... please, for the love of YHVH, wander around the city like a normal person, I can't take all of this right now."

"Yeah, I'll hee-need one, ho."

He plops his butt straight on the ground, looking around.

"This place... everything seems to be destroyed, hee-ho. Did that hee-ho we just fight do it?"
"Well... he caused deaths, and when I came here in the first place, I accidentally caused some destruction trying to escape. There was not much I could do... although, I think further destruction was caused because... well, the earth got resetted and stuff." Dy1 states, sitting down.

They feel an ominous presence as they enter. They can't quite tell what, but something dangerous is stationed there as they move in.

Will you enter?
"Men, up front."

Having her soldiers enter in front of her, Serena pushes forward despite the apparent danger.

Tyrus notices Jozu out of the corner of his eye and waves him to come over to him.
Jozu waves back and goes near Tyrus.

"Yo... did you learn something new? There's a shop in this city where you can trade pieces of monsters or, more formally, 'components' for some cool stuff. Well.... that monster we killed back then..... me and Zephyr used those ashes and some other pieces to create some items..... and..... we forgot about your part...."

Jozu looks at somewhere else while speaking with Tyrus.

"Yeah I was there, just left actually but I was more focused on figuring out this!" Tyrus with a swift hand gesture begins to create more space around myself slowing Jozu's approach.

"Pretty cool right"

"Yeah I was there, just left actually but I was more focused on figuring out this!" Tyrus with a swift hand gesture begins to create more space around myself slowing Jozu's approach.

"Pretty cool right"
"Oooooo!"

Jozu gets impressed by Tyrus technique.

"This reminds me of that technique used by the Skinwalker!"

"Well... he caused deaths, and when I came here in the first place, I accidentally caused some destruction trying to escape. There was not much I could do... although, I think further destruction was caused because... well, the earth got resetted and stuff."
"Oh... Pretty unfortunate. Looks like there's at least one place in tact though, hee-ho."

He points to the bakery.

"... That said, that hee-ho didn't actually tell you anything about Rogue Spirits. I do know some rumors at least, if you're interested in my exposition, hee-ho."
"Men, up front."

Having her soldiers enter in front of her, Serena pushes forward despite the apparent danger.

As they step forth, it isn't immediately apparent what's around... But, as they get closer, their danger sense kicks in... Whatever comes next, may very well be strong enough to kill them.

"... It's quite strange really, everything that's happened after that light in the sky destroyed everything..."

A deep voice rings out from somewhere you can't quite discern.
If it weren't for his suit, Tree-man might notice his skin crawl.

"Heeee, is there a place where I can get money from here?"
It's not a suit, you find. This is just a tree man.

"Well, the creatures wandering about seem to have a knack for picking them up. Take them down and you may be able to find some. Surprised you didn't already figure that on your own... Guess I'm taking my old age for granted, heh."
“Some trickery must be going on here. Tell me what this is about?”
"Here's the trick."

A few seconds of awkward silence passes.

"**** you."

He fires his gun, unleashing a powerful blast crackling with electricity.

"Yeah... I was kinda wondering what he meant by it. So yeah, I would love to hear your exposition!" Dy1 says, seeming pretty sincere as he smiles. "But after it, let's check the bakery, that sounds fine?"

It's not a suit, you find. This is just a tree man
(I mean, Frank had the skin crawl and Tree man could have noticed, i probably worded it wrong)

"Thanks" Frank takes off and drives in search of one of those creatures.

Last edited:
The soldiers immediately file in to try and guard their leader as she senses this presence.

"Is it? What exactly has happened since then? It hasn't been that long." Serena responds, keeping an eye out for the source of the voice

"I picked up after I absorbed some of his ether, so perhaps you might be able to do it as well."
"Is that so? .....I think I will try it later but now I was going to pay a visit to the jewelry on this town. Then I need to put this thing on the work."

Jozu points to Marrowring on his ear.

"Want to come together?"

"**** you."

He fires his gun, unleashing a powerful blast crackling with electricity.
Before the shot can land,the beast flickers away.Further into the city.

“I should’ve known.”

The summon dissipates with the Mandarin remaining his dimension.He began sending a message from his mind to the man’s.

“Is there no forgiveness? Now is not the time to be fighting amongst ourselves, we must try to salvage anything left from here. I fear humanity may be gone forever.”

"Is it? What exactly has happened since then? It hasn't been that long." Serena responds, keeping an eye out for the source of the voice
"Saint Basil's Cathedral was completely destroyed in that event, as if to mock the people's faith... As a result, it is as though all the significance filtered here, the Kremlin. The spirits of the people have gathered in the form of Ether, and that is what I now guard."

A large man drops from the ceiling, making the ground feel as though it's shaking from his sheer presence.

"Tell me, are you the conqueror I think you to be?"
"Thanks" Frank takes off and drives in search of one of those creatures.
There are a few options.

• A large bull, which... You can't tell if it's irony, but it wears a capote as a cape.
  • A woman with a face akin to a skull... Not sure if it's dangerous or not.
  • A few miscellaneous spirits with various mean looks about them.
"Yeah... I was kinda wondering what he meant by it. So yeah, I would love to hear your exposition!" Dy1 says, seeming pretty sincere as he smiles. "But after it, let's check the bakery, that sounds fine?"
"I was thinking the same, hee-ho! Either way... Rogue Spirits... They're humans who were resurrected out of a desire to live, hee-ho... But the cost is scary. They gain the powers of destruction, opposite of Ether, hee-ho... That's what they put into their sword when they tried to attack us. And even passively, they drain the life of everything around to sustain themselves, hee-ho. It's not as much of a problem in this world, since that big light in the sky does provide some restoration to them and everyone else around them, but if they run low and try to drain you, hee-ho..."
“Is there no forgiveness? Now is not the time to be fighting amongst ourselves, we must try to salvage anything left from here. I fear humanity may be gone forever.”
The man starts buffing his speed a bit as such a message is received.

"That was literally your plan asshole, quit getting cold feet now that you're not all mysterious and cool!"

Eventually he runs forward, quickly gaining on your position and firing another blast.

"I was thinking the same, hee-ho! Either way... Rogue Spirits... They're humans who were resurrected out of a desire to live, hee-ho... But the cost is scary. They gain the powers of destruction, opposite of Ether, hee-ho... That's what they put into their sword when they tried to attack us. And even passively, they drain the life of everything around to sustain themselves, hee-ho. It's not as much of a problem in this world, since that big light in the sky does provide some restoration to them and everyone else around them, but if they run low and to to drain you, hee-ho..."
"Oh dear... so he wanted to keep on living only after having killed so many people? Not only that but... he could've gone and killed everybody living currently here... truly a despicable being. But either way, being drained does not sound nice." Dy1 states, as he gets up.

"Alastor, what do you think?" asked the Ninja

"The spirits appear easier" Said the magic sword

Frank stopped in front of the group of spirits with Alastor in his hand

"We can do it easy or hard."

"Is that so? .....I think I will try it later but now I was going to pay a visit to the jewelry on this town. Then I need to put this thing on the work."

Jozu points to Marrowring on his ear.

"Want to come together?"
"Sure thing, and nice blade by the way, I can sense a strange aura coming from it, almost like it's been forged from the very essence of beings, that Laoghaire guy can certainly be a helpful asset in the future if he can do more stuff like what he did in there."

Back