• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apostle of God vs Zenon

I was about to ask why you have not seen the scan. But based on your description it seems like you have seen it.

Zenon didn't make a cube around Yuno. Yuno was standing here defending his attacks and Zenon simply teleported him to another dimension. Yuno vanished from that spot he was originally in. I don't mind you calling the dimension a "cube" but you can't say Yuno is still on the battlefield because he literally isn't on the battlefield. Yuno was able to escape by teleporting himself out of the dimension back onto the battlefield. Which gives Yuno interdimensional range and resistance to BFR.

I don't think her instinct will save her because Zenon can still teleport her instantly. The BFR can't be dodged She needs resistance to BFR and/or interdimensional range to escape.

Side Note: Zenon can still spam his bones to occupy her while using another spell simultaneously.
I mean, honestly the images don't really make it look like Yuno was in another dimension, though if is stated to be another dimension then I guess is fine.

You would be surprised about what instincts do in Arifureta because they have actually countered instantaneous teleportations various times, though also to be fair all of those instances iirc were from people above Apostles, and while Silver Apostles scale above normal Apostles and were somewhat comparable to Hajime party after preparing for war (they were below them but still by not that much in skill), so I'm bit uncertain if they should scale to those cases so could concede in the part about they dodging the instantaneous teleportation, though the point about instinctually knowing the danger from enter the effective range of the bfr still stand, same with them instinctually knowing what will come andthe best way to react to them.

The instincts, calculation power, skill and experience would help against that.
Fortunately there is nothing affecting her. She is just chilling in another dimension or "cube". No harm done to her nor is there anything going on after being sent somewhere else. So there is nothing for the Apostle to disintegrate. Unless you're claiming she disintegrates the dimension which shouldn't be possible.

Naiz BFR ability is quite pointless if it only sends you a couple hundreds of kilometers. Wont the target simply come back? Apostles have limitless stamina. Why did it seem like he couldn't bfr silver apostle? Was it because he had not tried it on a silver apostle yet? If he tried it on a regular apostle why wouldn't it work on a silver apostle? Since it requires touch to activate, won't the apostle immediately defend herself against Naiz? Especially when the apostle is probably stronger and faster than him.

Spatial magic uses Law and conceptual manipulation to manipulate space. It shouldn't matter how space is manipulated because spatial manipulation is still spatial manipulation. In fact, I think manipulating space directly is more efficient. But those are my thoughts and the objective reality is using Law and Conceptual Manipulation means to manipulate space doesn't make it literally better since it's the same space Zenon manipulates. It is only better if it's a higher-dimensional space. Moreover, comparing conceptual EE to regular EE has nothing to do with using conceptual manipulation to manipulate space and just manipulating space, that is fallacious. Conceptual EE erases more things than Regular EE so it is obviously better/higher. This is the best example to explain this logic: Using conceptual erasure is higher than using conceptual manipulation to perform regular existence erasure. Manipulating space is still manipulating space so unless he is a smurf that manipulates higher spaces (4D, 5D, 6D 7D... spaces), there is nothing suggesting using Law and conceptual manipulation for spatial manipulation makes their spatial manipulation higher than others. This logic above applies to the misconception that Law based Fate manipulation is better or higher than regular Fate manipulation because it is possible for regular fate manipulators to manipulate it at a higher level than those who manipulate Fate with Law manipulation For example, Anos, do I need to say more? The man literally manipulates impossibilities among possibilities without using law manipulation. It's just all redundant, to say the least, and requires extra proof with layers like you were about to do anyway. Otherwise, I do not see why fruit ninja dainsleif won't work. But like I said before he doesn't need it. BFR and Power Nullification are enough, so let's see how you handle them.
I mean, the magic manipulating space should need to affect the target somehow to, well, affect it, so it getting disintegrated when "coming in contact" (not necessarily in a literal physical sense) is something possible.

No, in their first fast he didn't send her away and instead send themselves away trying to run, he couldn't teleport her from a distance even despite he teleporting other without problem from distance (actually, in no point of the battle he teleported the Apostle even when touching her), the only time when Naiz was able to teleport a normal Apostle was in vol 4 (almost a year after the first battle) and that only was by touching her (which was possible thanks to begin with already be really close, she getting momentarily restricted by another Liberator, and Naiz getting both arms disintegrated in exchange of touching her). Silver Apostles didn't even existed in Zero era, hell it wasn't until after the first fight against the Liberators that Ehit instantly upgraded the Apostles with the disintegration magic just for fun to see how they would struggle in future battles against Apostles.

I'm not sure about that, I mean law and conceptual manip are things of a deeper/complex level of "existence", reason of why things like concept based soul manip, time manip or life manip and law based death manip, mind manip or curse manip, is not necessary for a hax to be higher d to be more potent than another (obviously putting aside layers) if the nature of the hax is more deep/complex, though to be sure could be asked @DontTalkDT (I know I can't ping staff) about this since he seem to be very knowledgeable regarding this type of topics (and since he is active in vs threads could be worth trying to ask him).
The claim I made was for the speed of disintegration rather than the potency of the disintegration itself. Of course, I know it is higher but is it fast enough to fight Zenon's bone regeneration speed? It doesn't help that Zenon has more than one way to boost his speed on top of his bone regeneration speed. I think I made this point more than once so for the sake of not making this post a light novel, I will ignore your responses to Zenon's deconstruction resistance via bone regeneration speed only if it talks about the potency of disintegration and not the speed.
I mean, Hajime speed amps didn't helped him much against normal Apostles disintegration speed, and he used Riftwalk (10x speed amp) and Limit Break (which together with Riftwalk is a 36x speed amp), and the actual strong point of Riftwalk is a perception amp which let the user see comparable to stronger people in slow motion along with a increase in the processing power of the brain (reason of why Hajime can do multitasking work comparable to machines). I also believe that when an Apostle body was used against Mother she had problem processing the disintegration speed, though I could remember wrong. So I don't believe the speed amps of Zenon will really help against a Silver Apostle disintegration speed.
Noted. I had a feeling this disintegration would pose a threat to Dainsleif (the sword that rips space apart) thats why I left that out of the wincons Zenon has. But don't forget that Zenon has the speed advantage as well as danmaku, so are you sure she is unaffected by space manipulation or she just has a good way to defend against it. If it's the latter alone then Zenon could win with his Dainsleif before she gets her wings off.
As I mentioned in a previous part Apostles didn't got upgraded with disintegration until a later point by Ehit, in the first battle against the Liberators she just naturally resisted their ancient magic (which included gravity magic but the resistance still isn't in her profile do to me still not posting the crts for Zero) so it wasn't a thing of her disintegration defending her against Naiz attacks.
Noted. If the disintegration magic negs the effects of ancient magic and not the magic itself to negate the effects then it is allowed in the tournament. Thanks for the scans they provided a ton of context and I can paint a picture in my mind.
Not sure if I understood what you said but happy if it was helpful.
With the exception of the heart (the organ Apostle needs to strike to kill Zenon), devils are unaffected by Holy manipulation.
I mean, attack the heart isn't something weird to do, actually her first attack against Miledi at their second encounter was basically disintegrate the right side of her body and the only reason she could survive was do to her companios help.
Wait are you counting multipliers into layers? Actually, now that I think about it, Using multipliers to layer hax too actually makes sense to me.

With that said, There was a time Langris got crazy and threw a barrage of spatial erasing orbs at Asta. Asta called for Zora to use his attack reflection to shoot back the attack at double the layer and speed. Zora's magic is trap magic where he either draws magic circles on his body, in the air, or on other surfaces to boost enemy spells by two folds including its speed. Langris' rage power kicked in and he overcame the layer and speed difference to intercept the orbs and erase his own attack.

So add a layer to Zenon's spatial manipulation layers and power nullification layers because Langris could negate his own attack reflected back at him, and Zenon scales higher than Langris as shown in my previous post.
Honestly don't know what you try to say, when I say that is layered ancient magic is because the Liberators are the best users of their respective ancient magic and have scaling chains putting them above others with x hax (like the Naiz spatial scaling chain).
I addressed it in the first paragraph i think. so i will keep this short.

Yuno's magic is star magic (he also has wind magic). With star magic, he is able to teleport between stars. Yuno simply escaped the dimension by teleporting to one of his stars outside the dimension. This gives him interdimensional range with star magic. Should be on his profile too. I gave you context that he was sent there by Zenon in the previous paragraph. Yuno was on the battle feild and he vanished to another dimension or "cube" and then comes back with star magic.

She needs pocket dimension manipulation to counter this with disintegration. She doesn't have that on her profile. Has she ever disintegrated a pocket dimension before?

She needs interdimensional range to escape through space. I think she also needs interdimensional network to communicate with Ehit, you might probably think the range doesn't matter so I am willing to read why it doesn't in your next post.
As I said the image don't really make it look like he was teleported to another dimension, but well.

Actually now that you mention that, there actually exist a feat like that in which Ehit casually used his disintegration to destroy the pocket dimension in which Hajime stored all his artifacts, and since Apostles disintegration ability come directly from Ehit and Silver Apostles have even more of Ehit power, is probably that their disintegration can do the same. There is also the case in the fight against Miledi when she wanted to destroy everything Miledi had (including the pocket dimension in which Orcus put artifacts for her) to bring her despair, which she showed to do (which indeed brought despair to her until she had an awakening in power and completely mastered the concept of gravity), in the war against humanity the apostles were also destroying the equipment that Hajime gave them which iirc correctly included destroy things like Hyperions and Rose Helios (which had pocket dimensions with miniature suns insides).

I mean, Ehit is always inside the Holy Precints (which are several dimensions of considerable size) and Apostles communicate with him in every moment while they are doing things in Tortus to entertain him, they also comunicate with the other Apostles when they are in the Divine Edicts, thanks to always be connected with Ehit is that they also can exit and enter the Divine Edicts so logically speaking they should be able to use that to come again to the battlefield. I just never thought of that that way, but recently in a crt from Tsuki Ga the characters gained interdimensional range for things like that so I guess is something to note in the Apostles range section.
This is what I was afraid of... But I think I can handle it since the rate of disintegration is at least comparable to her combat speed. So Zenon's bone regenerative speeds amped by his respective amps should take care of this. Zenon should be able to regenerate faster than she can disintegrate them.
I mean, from what I already mentioned Zenon amps shouldn't really help against the disintegration.
Noted. However, Black Clover's humans, devils, and one elf matches this fairly easily. The humans with fully developed magic have resistance to mind manipulation and this gets layered as stronger humans come into the picture. Thanks to a number of factors such as magic power, willpower, and accelerated development granting humans resistances. Licht, an elf, gains resistance to possession of the mind and body using forbidden magic. Devils are naturally resistant to mind manipulation. Even Leibe, a devil, who has absolutely no magic has resistance to mind manipulation. Despite the resistance to mind manipulation, Devils can still mind control themselves depending on their rank. A higher ranking devil manipulates a lower rank and a resistant to the mind manipulation from a lower rank and those weaker than them on the same rank. This grants too many layers to count due to the massive population of devils in the underworld. The low-ranking devils, mid-ranking devils, high-ranking devils and supreme rank all have resistance to mind possession from lower beings amongst themselves.

Zenon is fortunate to have become a devil. Not only does he have his layered human resistance, he also gained layered devil resistance up to High ranking devil level. Trust me he isn't getting possessed anytime soon.
I mean, even with all of that I seriously doubt his resistance come near Shia levels or Hajime group do to both Soul Shell level defenses and willpower (like, just by willpower Shia or Hajime group can instantly gain layered things like resistance to corrosion, spatial manip, gravity manip, soul manip, etc, on top of gain haxs like that), also if you want to count layers of hax with numbers like that way then Silver Apostles charm would enter in the millions (maybe billions) range (this do to scale above base Freid who can control the minds of several hundred thousands monsters with stronger monsters having a higher degree of mind resistance, scale above Apostle Eri who can mind manip strong students like Kouki or Kaori or even Freid, and scale above devils of Unknow level, who despict be unable to affect an average Returned, could affect the minds of millions of persons, including exorcist who resist mind manip, along with scale above lower levels demons who similarly can affect others minds).

Additionally I did a little research since I remembered to see a crt about this time ago and finded this crt in which all humans lost their mind manip resistance and the only characters that still retain mind manip are devils do to resist the corruption of their mana, so in light of this now I have some concerns about if is really accepted the scaling chain you posted and if it really grant as many layers as you said, similarly I'm not sure if the same could happen with other topics so I want to hear what other supporters of the verse say (reason of why I asked Clover about the mind manip resistance layers, though as he said he isn't good with power scaling like that, although he still was useful).
UPDATE: POWER FROM THE UNDERWORLD IS SIMILAR TO ANCIENT MAGIC

I am a slow typer and a very busy person so during my dinner I stumbled accross what Ancient Magic definitions. I saw the scans for it and saw its similarity to Arcane Stage magic in black clover. Before I begin to show you why Ancient magic and Arcane magic are similar concepts. Let me just start by saying that Human Zenon at 100% Devil power scales higher than 60% Dante who was able to nullify an arcane stage mage (Vanessa) so hard they lost all their magic. Now lets begin.

Ancient magic is a type of magic capable of interfering with concept and laws of the world. Arcane magic is also magic possessed by humans, the power is from the underworld and is capable of affecting the laws of the world as well. Arcane Stage mages have the potential to beat devils. Asta (he was regarded as arcane since he is a devil host and his anti magic can beat devils), Yami, Vengeance, Nero (Uses Ancient Sealing Magic and has used forbidden magic to amp it before) , Vanessa, Licht (used too much forbidden magic and his magic got curropted), Lumiere (absorbed forbidden magic when fighting curropted Licht, so he got curropted too), and Grey (Dante detected Arcane magic when he sensed her magic), are all arcane stage mages. Devil hosts and Devils themselves can kill each other and their power literally originates from the underworld so they should also be arcane. Devils like Naamah and Lilith are also capable of erasing invisible concepts. Lucifero (who is one of the ruler of the underworld) gave Morris the ability to manipulate concepts after he became his host. Zenon hosts one of the three rulers of the underworld and Lucius hosts the last ruler. With Devil power literally coming from the underworld, Zenon should have both "Conceptual levels" of power.

Now let us get back to the discussion. I only did this so you can stop saying conceptual manipulation and law manipulation a big deal. It definitely isnt a big deal to me. Not a new thing in Black Clover lol.
I mean, don't think that actually help since demon king already was able to null the ancient magic of the Liberators at begining of vol 3, which forced them to get stronger and overcome him, but then superior versions of the Liberators were helpless against Uralt power null and a normal Apostle still disintegrated (and used magic in general against) Uralt without problems.

I mean, in no part of the profiles is mentioned that they have law manip and don't really know if that scan is enough to give them law manip (since it seem a random comment which could specifically be talking about the power of Vanessa magic which is fate/probability manip) so until a crt is made to give law manip to all Arcane users then I don't believe it should be compared with ancient magic nature since in the case of the ancient magic scans the law and conceptual manip were things mentioned when explaining what ancient magics are and the nature of it (later Ehit also reveal that ancient magic was the result of mix super advanced levels of magic and sciencie to get the ability to manipulate the fundamental thruth of all things), in the ancient magic scans is also said how they control the fundaments above the laws of the world (along the laws of the universe and reality itself) so that still put it at a deeper level than Arcane magic even in the case that Arcane magic = world laws (which still would need to be accepted in a crt). Similarly I'm not sure if devils are really considered Arcane, at least I do 't remember have heard before that they are that so would like confirmation from more knowlegeables about the verse.

Lilith and Naamah are specific cases though since they are the only devils that have show conceptual manip (and even then there was actually a considerable contention if they should have limited conceptual manip instead of just npi), it was also decided that Lucifero shouldn't have conceptual manip so that is a bad argument, there is also the confirmation from Clover about no character until now having the ability null the few conceptual powers of the verse, the fact that the concept manip of the verse is Type 3 instead of 2 is also another reason of why they aren't equal to ancient magic, so until not all Arcane users and devils get conceptual manip Type 2 accepted in their profiles then they can't be equated to ancient magics.
I get where you are coming from but these roots are not moving and popping out from no where so how do you know they will still have the same skill when faced with moving bones emerging from every angle in such a way that the space between them are so miniscule that Zenon can use them for absolute defense or to make it impossible for his opponents to maneuver through. Yuno at this point where Devil Zenon's bone regeneration speed and hardness had reached its peak, spammed teleportation and maneuver acrobatically through them. And YET Yuno got caught and impaled by 3 of them. Well he did have one star left to teleport behind Zenon but the star only came from nowhere because Yuno grew stronger. Zenon already wiped out all his stars prior. Dont forget that Zenon can still attack while spamming bones and he still has the combat speed advantage with amps. So these bones emerging and moving about also have the speed advantage against the Apostle. Zenon can simultaneously use his bone whips (I hope they are not his tail) which has piercing damage too.

She is going to cry. She is definitely going to cry facing this. lol.
I mean, wasn't you who said at the beginning that the bones don't move? Was do to that that I brought the roots feats. If the problem is that they appear out of nowhere from all angles at great numbers then that isn't really a problem since even at Zero she was already stomping without be even graced people who could pop hundreds of attacks from all angles every second: Oscar who fighting style is overwhelm the enemy with insane numbers of legendary level artifacts, Vandre who pop hundreds of ice weapons around his target and simultaneously control all of them to applying his mastery of all martial arts to them, Naiz who can create dozens (probably hundreds like the others but well, for the sake of lowballing and to not search now a scan of him doing that will just say dozens) of elemental and spatial attacks, Meiru who similarly attack from all the surroundings of the target with water manip, her whip blade and time manip, Laus can also do hundreds of elemental and soul attacks, Miledi who create various several hundreds elememtal and gravity attacks from every angle at every second and who's number of spells increase every instant (along with the strength, speed, effect and precision of them, as showed in her battle against the demon king); a far less skilled Hajime fromearly vols also dodged an amount of attacks that were as numerous as raindrops, Kaori when she still didn't mastered all the skill ingraved in a Apostle body could fight perfectly while against billions of cockroaches with super powers and magic (yes that was bizarre, and as a note the billions of cockroaches were from Lyutillis who fought with them when she was alive do to them been her first friends), there is also a feat of Neute using her Apostle body for the first time after years and facing without any problems a shower of attacks from several hundreds (likely milliosn) of Mother machine soldiers simultaneously. So this isn't something new to her or something that she can't counter, specially with her own danmaku. I don't post scans showing examples of each of the Liberators doing their danmaku just to not make this comment even longer, though I could do so if really necessary.
I figured regeneration speed would matter because the potency of the Apostle's regen could be higher than Yuno's. I am not sure if it is higher than Yuno's because Yuno gained several corrosive boosts and Zenon just keeps on adapting as he increases his devil power before giving up and becoming a literal devil that is capable of further amping himself. I dont mind if Yuno's potency is lesser, I still got the regenerative speed argument as back up.

I dont think its a good idea for you to layer regenrative speed, especially when his bone regeneration speed increases with each devil power percentage. Dont forget that each percentage was stated to be a huge boost. I did not want to bring this scan up earlier, but I did say Zenon's layers are too many to count. So each percentage is a layer of regen speed for Zenon. So that is 50 layers from when Spirit Dive Yuno first complained about Zenon's regens speed at 50% to Zenon reached 100% use of Devil power, Then slap another layer for becoming a literal Devil. Its unclear if Zenon's bone regen speed increases in Devil form but Zenon himself did get stronger over time. So I will end at least 51 Layers.
I mean, from what I finded the percentages, while a boost, aren't really that big, so not sure if they really are that impactful, and if you bring that scan I think is fair that I bring one saying how Oscar and Hajime transmutation speed increase at each moment (the second image should go last but Noneless21 haven't corrected that), there are also more scenes in which their transmutation grew continuosly (like in vol 1 when Hajime was constantly transmutation without any type of break for severals days and his skill grew) but I don't have screenshots of those so I would need to post them as quotes and that will make this even longer so I prefer not do so, anyways the above scan had a Zero vol 2 Oscar and a vol 5 Hajime which were before their battle against a normal Apostle (in Oscar case at vol 4 many months after vol 2 he had his second fight against an Apostle and still his transmutation speed wasn't enough, in Hajime case his first encounter with an Apostle was in vol 6 and he still struggled to barely follow the disintegration speed after use his amps).

As a side note the above scan made me remember that unknow obelisk which should add another layer to the powernull scaling chain, it actually could be taken as a hundred more layers do to the statement of be a hundred times above sealstone.
Oh okay Apostle's layers dont seem to reach Zenon's power nullification layers. And I already showed how Arcane magic is basically Ancient Magic, So Zenon's power nullification works.
I mean, with the obelisk thing from above she could gain another 100 layers, I also pointed how Arcane magic can't be equated to ancient magic so Zenon's power nullification don't work.
Spatial Domination is similar to Manazone. It is a zone that allows Zenon to have power over all magic within it, nullify whatever magic is already cast and prevent others from casting spells or using magic. So if one can't even cast any spell in the first place, he would not need to worry about spells after it is cast although i believe he can handle it regardless. also he does not nullify mana pools, the mana pool doesn't matter cuz he simply shuts off the ability to use it.

The only way to overcome Devil Zenon's SD is to surpass his layers, which is virtually impossible. Even if you pull a strawman and associate BC verse mechanic to Arifureta Zero, Zenon still has the advantage with several amps at his disposal. It is very unlikely she gets past Spatial Domination.

Naiz makes Dainsleif useless so dainsleif wont be a wincon. I dont mind that. But I should look to BC a bit more just in case. You never know.
I mean, if he want to control her magic he would need to control the infinite supply of mana tnat her heart give from Ehit, also if he can't null the level at which her magic activate/work/affect she will be able to continuosly activate it, which would mean that she would be able to disintegrate his magic power when coming in contact with her mana.

I disagree do to things I already commented but well.
Fair point on how she works simultaneously, but i think i already addressed the skill level and feat arguement you made earlier. The bones are moving and appearing from Zenon, the walls and the floors non stop, simultaneously creating walls and walls of bones. So the skill used against roots that were not moving isn't enough, unless they really were moving but thats still one thing compared to bones not moving to form a wall and bones simultaneously appearing to attack her.
Already addressed that point by mentioning how she is accustomed to be attacked from all possible directions by a great number of attacks, so I still stand about her facing his danmaku without problem.
I have made counter arguments for most of this. I dont think the range is a big deal especially if he can easily close the gap. I think the range on hs profile is outdated but no worries. She should close the gap on her own too while Zenon does the needful.
Made counter arguments above your counter arguments so that smooth. While she can close the distance she can also choose to begin by attacking from a distance and if she see or sense that it would actually be bad to get near she can spam from distance, she can also increase the distance by moving through space or simple by flying.
Im sure youre aware of the number of amps Zenon has from his devil physiology and regular page. Skill is probably not going to help aagainst a speed advantaged + danmaku. She would need danmaku dodging feats or she will end up like this
I mean, the amps he have in this key I don't think are that crazy that she can't counter with her skill, abilities and calculation speed, along with the danmakus dodging feats she have.

This took too much time to write, I'm drained both mentally and physically, now I just want to rest.

With all the debate both of you are doing, you should just leave it at inconclusive, because when you can debate 400 lines, for me at least, is that both can win
If the rest are fine with that I suppose is an option.

Never would I had thought that I would debate so much about Apostles strength when they are by far the weakest tier 6 of Arifureta.

I mean, honestly the images don't really make it look like Yuno was in another dimension, though if is stated to be another dimension then I guess is fine.

You would be surprised about what instincts do in Arifureta because they have actually countered instantaneous teleportations various times, though also to be fair all of those instances iirc were from people above Apostles, and while Silver Apostles scale above normal Apostles and were somewhat comparable to Hajime party after preparing for war (they were below them but still by not that much in skill), so I'm bit uncertain if they should scale to those cases so could concede in the part about they dodging the instantaneous teleportation, though the point about instinctually knowing the danger from enter the effective range of the bfr still stand, same with them instinctually knowing what will come andthe best way to react to them.

I mean, the magic manipulating space should need to affect the target somehow to, well, affect it, so it getting disintegrated when "coming in contact" (not necessarily in a literal physical sense) is something possible.

No, in their first fast he didn't send her away and instead send themselves away trying to run, he couldn't teleport her from a distance even despite he teleporting other without problem from distance (actually, in no point of the battle he teleported the Apostle even when touching her), the only time when Naiz was able to teleport a normal Apostle was in vol 4 (almost a year after the first battle) and that only was by touching her (which was possible thanks to begin with already be really close, she getting momentarily restricted by another Liberator, and Naiz getting both arms disintegrated in exchange of touching her). Silver Apostles didn't even existed in Zero era, hell it wasn't until after the first fight against the Liberators that Ehit instantly upgraded the Apostles with the disintegration magic just for fun to see how they would struggle in future battles against Apostles.

I'm not sure about that, I mean law and conceptual manip are things of a deeper/complex level of "existence", reason of why things like concept based soul manip, time manip or life manip and law based death manip, mind manip or curse manip, is not necessary for a hax to be higher d to be more potent than another (obviously putting aside layers) if the nature of the hax is more deep/complex, though to be sure could be asked @DontTalkDT (I know I can't ping staff) about this since he seem to be very knowledgeable regarding this type of topics (and since he is active in vs threads could be worth trying to ask him).

I mean, Hajime speed amps didn't helped him much against normal Apostles disintegration speed, and he used Riftwalk (10x speed amp) and Limit Break (which together with Riftwalk is a 36x speed amp), and the actual strong point of Riftwalk is a perception amp which let the user see comparable to stronger people in slow motion along with a increase in the processing power of the brain (reason of why Hajime can do multitasking work comparable to machines). I also believe that when an Apostle body was used against Mother she had problem processing the disintegration speed, though I could remember wrong. So I don't believe the speed amps of Zenon will really help against a Silver Apostle disintegration speed.

As I mentioned in a previous part Apostles didn't got upgraded with disintegration until a later point by Ehit, in the first battle against the Liberators she just naturally resisted their ancient magic (which included gravity magic but the resistance still isn't in her profile do to me still not posting the crts for Zero) so it wasn't a thing of her disintegration defending her against Naiz attacks.

Not sure if I understood what you said but happy if it was helpful.

I mean, attack the heart isn't something weird to do, actually her first attack against Miledi at their second encounter was basically disintegrate the right side of her body and the only reason she could survive was do to her companios help.

Honestly don't know what you try to say, when I say that is layered ancient magic is because the Liberators are the best users of their respective ancient magic and have scaling chains putting them above others with x hax (like the Naiz spatial scaling chain).

As I said the image don't really make it look like he was teleported to another dimension, but well.

Actually now that you mention that, there actually exist a feat like that in which Ehit casually used his disintegration to destroy the pocket dimension in which Hajime stored all his artifacts, and since Apostles disintegration ability come directly from Ehit and Silver Apostles have even more of Ehit power, is probably that their disintegration can do the same. There is also the case in the fight against Miledi when she wanted to destroy everything Miledi had (including the pocket dimension in which Orcus put artifacts for her) to bring her despair, which she showed to do (which indeed brought despair to her until she had an awakening in power and completely mastered the concept of gravity), in the war against humanity the apostles were also destroying the equipment that Hajime gave them which iirc correctly included destroy things like Hyperions and Rose Helios (which had pocket dimensions with miniature suns insides).

I mean, Ehit is always inside the Holy Precints (which are several dimensions of considerable size) and Apostles communicate with him in every moment while they are doing things in Tortus to entertain him, they also comunicate with the other Apostles when they are in the Divine Edicts, thanks to always be connected with Ehit is that they also can exit and enter the Divine Edicts so logically speaking they should be able to use that to come again to the battlefield. I just never thought of that that way, but recently in a crt from Tsuki Ga the characters gained interdimensional range for things like that so I guess is something to note in the Apostles range section.

I mean, from what I already mentioned Zenon amps shouldn't really help against the disintegration.

I mean, even with all of that I seriously doubt his resistance come near Shia levels or Hajime group do to both Soul Shell level defenses and willpower (like, just by willpower Shia or Hajime group can instantly gain layered things like resistance to corrosion, spatial manip, gravity manip, soul manip, etc, on top of gain haxs like that), also if you want to count layers of hax with numbers like that way then Silver Apostles charm would enter in the millions (maybe billions) range (this do to scale above base Freid who can control the minds of several hundred thousands monsters with stronger monsters having a higher degree of mind resistance, scale above Apostle Eri who can mind manip strong students like Kouki or Kaori or even Freid, and scale above devils of Unknow level, who despict be unable to affect an average Returned, could affect the minds of millions of persons, including exorcist who resist mind manip, along with scale above lower levels demons who similarly can affect others minds).

Additionally I did a little research since I remembered to see a crt about this time ago and finded this crt in which all humans lost their mind manip resistance and the only characters that still retain mind manip are devils do to resist the corruption of their mana, so in light of this now I have some concerns about if is really accepted the scaling chain you posted and if it really grant as many layers as you said, similarly I'm not sure if the same could happen with other topics so I want to hear what other supporters of the verse say (reason of why I asked Clover about the mind manip resistance layers, though as he said he isn't good with power scaling like that, although he still was useful).

I mean, don't think that actually help since demon king already was able to null the ancient magic of the Liberators at begining of vol 3, which forced them to get stronger and overcome him, but then superior versions of the Liberators were helpless against Uralt power null and a normal Apostle still disintegrated (and used magic in general against) Uralt without problems.

I mean, in no part of the profiles is mentioned that they have law manip and don't really know if that scan is enough to give them law manip (since it seem a random comment which could specifically be talking about the power of Vanessa magic which is fate/probability manip) so until a crt is made to give law manip to all Arcane users then I don't believe it should be compared with ancient magic nature since in the case of the ancient magic scans the law and conceptual manip were things mentioned when explaining what ancient magics are and the nature of it (later Ehit also reveal that ancient magic was the result of mix super advanced levels of magic and sciencie to get the ability to manipulate the fundamental thruth of all things), in the ancient magic scans is also said how they control the fundaments above the laws of the world (along the laws of the universe and reality itself) so that still put it at a deeper level than Arcane magic even in the case that Arcane magic = world laws (which still would need to be accepted in a crt). Similarly I'm not sure if devils are really considered Arcane, at least I do 't remember have heard before that they are that so would like confirmation from more knowlegeables about the verse.

Lilith and Naamah are specific cases though since they are the only devils that have show conceptual manip (and even then there was actually a considerable contention if they should have limited conceptual manip instead of just npi), it was also decided that Lucifero shouldn't have conceptual manip so that is a bad argument, there is also the confirmation from Clover about no character until now having the ability null the few conceptual powers of the verse, the fact that the concept manip of the verse is Type 3 instead of 2 is also another reason of why they aren't equal to ancient magic, so until not all Arcane users and devils get conceptual manip Type 2 accepted in their profiles then they can't be equated to ancient magics.

I mean, wasn't you who said at the beginning that the bones don't move? Was do to that that I brought the roots feats. If the problem is that they appear out of nowhere from all angles at great numbers then that isn't really a problem since even at Zero she was already stomping without be even graced people who could pop hundreds of attacks from all angles every second: Oscar who fighting style is overwhelm the enemy with insane numbers of legendary level artifacts, Vandre who pop hundreds of ice weapons around his target and simultaneously control all of them to applying his mastery of all martial arts to them, Naiz who can create dozens (probably hundreds like the others but well, for the sake of lowballing and to not search now a scan of him doing that will just say dozens) of elemental and spatial attacks, Meiru who similarly attack from all the surroundings of the target with water manip, her whip blade and time manip, Laus can also do hundreds of elemental and soul attacks, Miledi who create various several hundreds elememtal and gravity attacks from every angle at every second and who's number of spells increase every instant (along with the strength, speed, effect and precision of them, as showed in her battle against the demon king); a far less skilled Hajime fromearly vols also dodged an amount of attacks that were as numerous as raindrops, Kaori when she still didn't mastered all the skill ingraved in a Apostle body could fight perfectly while against billions of cockroaches with super powers and magic (yes that was bizarre, and as a note the billions of cockroaches were from Lyutillis who fought with them when she was alive do to them been her first friends), there is also a feat of Neute using her Apostle body for the first time after years and facing without any problems a shower of attacks from several hundreds (likely milliosn) of Mother machine soldiers simultaneously. So this isn't something new to her or something that she can't counter, specially with her own danmaku. I don't post scans showing examples of each of the Liberators doing their danmaku just to not make this comment even longer, though I could do so if really necessary.

I mean, from what I finded the percentages, while a boost, aren't really that big, so not sure if they really are that impactful, and if you bring that scan I think is fair that I bring one saying how Oscar and Hajime transmutation speed increase at each moment (the second image should go last but Noneless21 haven't corrected that), there are also more scenes in which their transmutation grew continuosly (like in vol 1 when Hajime was constantly transmutation without any type of break for severals days and his skill grew) but I don't have screenshots of those so I would need to post them as quotes and that will make this even longer so I prefer not do so, anyways the above scan had a Zero vol 2 Oscar and a vol 5 Hajime which were before their battle against a normal Apostle (in Oscar case at vol 4 many months after vol 2 he had his second fight against an Apostle and still his transmutation speed wasn't enough, in Hajime case his first encounter with an Apostle was in vol 6 and he still struggled to barely follow the disintegration speed after use his amps).

As a side note the above scan made me remember that unknow obelisk which should add another layer to the powernull scaling chain, it actually could be taken as a hundred more layers do to the statement of be a hundred times above sealstone.

I mean, with the obelisk thing from above she could gain another 100 layers, I also pointed how Arcane magic can't be equated to ancient magic so Zenon's power nullification don't work.

I mean, if he want to control her magic he would need to control the infinite supply of mana tnat her heart give from Ehit, also if he can't null the level at which her magic activate/work/affect she will be able to continuosly activate it, which would mean that she would be able to disintegrate his magic power when coming in contact with her mana.

I disagree do to things I already commented but well.

Already addressed that point by mentioning how she is accustomed to be attacked from all possible directions by a great number of attacks, so I still stand about her facing his danmaku without problem.

Made counter arguments above your counter arguments so that smooth. While she can close the distance she can also choose to begin by attacking from a distance and if she see or sense that it would actually be bad to get near she can spam from distance, she can also increase the distance by moving through space or simple by flying.

I mean, the amps he have in this key I don't think are that crazy that she can't counter with her skill, abilities and calculation speed, along with the danmakus dodging feats she have.

This took too much time to write, I'm drained both mentally and physically, now I just want to rest.
god damn

I will respond to each or a handful of paragraphs in less than 100 words, you can reply as I respond or you can wait till I am done with everything. @Expectro2000xxx

Honestly some of these things might need more than a hundred words

What do you mean by her countering teleportation?
Has anyone used teleportation directly on her? Or do her enemies teleport themselves to her and then attack?
If it is the latter then she won't counter BFR.
Zenon will use teleportation directly on her to his pocket dimension.
If she countered teleportation used directly on her, is that not an immeasurable speed feat?

Zenon will send her to the pocket dimension faster than she can react because Zenon has the speed advantage with is amps.
Zenon also does not need to touch her for this to work. A simple gesture is enough. Especially when she is busy with danmaku of bones simultaneously attacking her.

So BFR is looking more and more like a viable wincon

Has she disintegrated a pocket dimension before? I don't see pocket dimension manipulation on her profile.

Noted.

No problem, magic from the underworld is already capable of affecting the laws of the BC world and invisible concepts. Anyway, since Zenon hosts a ruler of the underworld. He will definitely be able to combat Ancient magic with devil magic. Especially under SBA.

His power nullification and BFR will work.

The bones themselves amped by devil power should work against disintegration magic. Like I said beforee, even if they are strong enough to get through the bones, the regeneration speed is superior.

ok, imma enter this thing just because.

Actually not on a relevant level. It was already stated what's needed to escape the dimension, and those skills+instinct shouldn't make her faster than instantaneous, unless it's wroten on her profile...which isn't.
But it's not a projectile who's getting her...What the image implies to me, is that Yuno was already BFR'd on the panel the guy brought, he was already on the cube. How would you desintegrate an instantaneous tp? Sounds possible to me if she desintegrated what's making the magic (...Zenon).
"i could remember wrong" isn't valid. please present scans about how's that "difficult to process desintegration speed" compares to Zenon's regen speed and speed amps...
Yeah, that was a shoot on ur own foot. Desintegrating Zenon's chest right away isn't IC, according to that, so she woundn't be capable of reaching his heart before a f*ck ton of bones become a problem. Then he regens, nothing happened.
Actually now that you mention that, there actually exist a feat like that in which Ehit casually used his disintegration to destroy the pocket dimension in which Hajime stored all his artifacts, and since Apostles disintegration ability come directly from Ehit and Silver Apostles have even more of Ehit power, is probably that their disintegration can do the same.
Basically you're impliying that "if this entity can do it, the strong guys with her power bestowed can too, and in the same potency", right? That's something you have to prove, mate.
There is also the case in the fight against Miledi when she wanted to destroy everything Miledi had (including the pocket dimension in which Orcus put artifacts for her) to bring her despair, which she showed to do (which indeed brought despair to her until she had an awakening in power and completely mastered the concept of gravity), in the war against humanity the apostles were also destroying the equipment that Hajime gave them which iirc correctly included destroy things like Hyperions and Rose Helios (which had pocket dimensions with miniature suns insides).
Destroying a guy who have a pocket dimension doesn't destroy the dimension unless proved otherwise. You've destroyed the guy who can reach it/its portal, but it has to be directly stated if you destroyed the dimension itself.
Doesn't it mean those guys telepathy aren't block by being on different dimensions, instead of giving them this range because of it? Able To Use Telepathy This Range =/= Able To Move This Range.
That would mean that there are millions (maybe billions) of monster levels...i don't think that would be a correct assumption, unless you have about trillions of monsters and only 100 are on each level, at max.
So he desintegrates mana in close-range, and she desintegrates magic power in close-range. then those two in contact and nothing sounds like the same :>
well, what skill would she use? where's the scan of danmaku dodging?

(what i haven't adressed is because i can't understand and/or cannot develop a good answer for.)

Guess will try to answer, though before that just want to point that I don't understand what you try to say in various part @noninho , maybe is because how you wrote said parts or my brain is just exhausted and can't process what you said.

What do you mean by her countering teleportation?
Has anyone used teleportation directly on her? Or do her enemies teleport themselves to her and then attack?
If it is the latter then she won't counter BFR.
Zenon will use teleportation directly on her to his pocket dimension.
If she countered teleportation used directly on her, is that not an immeasurable speed feat?

Zenon will send her to the pocket dimension faster than she can react because Zenon has the speed advantage with is amps.
Zenon also does not need to touch her for this to work. A simple gesture is enough. Especially when she is busy with danmaku of bones simultaneously attacking her.

So BFR is looking more and more like a viable wincon
I mean that do to her instincts she could sense beforehand that something will come the next instant and thus react in someway, like how people instinctively are able to feel and react to things that they can't otherwise know (just some random screenshots of people instincts). A good example or instincts coutering teleportation is when Shia felt and reacted to instantaneous teleportations do to her instincts (as a side note Kaori and Yue, the opponents of Shia in that moment, were under the effects of a time manip speed amp and the base speed of boths was comparable to Shia speed):
「Even without doing that, we can still go toward the church without fighting! We can enter the village with my godspeed!」

It seemed Kaori planned to breakthrough using super speed. She was determined to shake off the enemies and slipped into the church.

Yue opened her mouth to say something, but Kaori’s godspeed was invoked faster than that.

This skill that made it possible to shorten the very time to move from point A to point B itself so the user could move in super speed, if it was in a straight line it could surpass even the speed of railgun bullet.

Against this speed that was beyond the pale of the perception ability of living thing in general, it would be beyond anyone’s power to lay their hand on the user without using external aid like magic or artifact, or preparing a special plan beforehand.

Once, even the apostles of that god were unable to even perceive this speed. The cheat of this skill was already proved……

(Eh, no way-)

(……Even though I was going to say that it was impossible)

In this world of godspeed, putting aside Yue who was sticking close to Kaori, any outsider should be unable to perceive her.

With the exception of just one person.

Indeed, pink ranger didn’t even twitch, the focus of the black dragon’s eyes were also still fixed at the spot where Kaori was at before. Though the village chief was looking at far away melancholically, but anyway, he wasn’t following Kaori’s movement.

But, it was only the gaze of the rabbit eared girl――that was following Kaori.

A chill shuddered through Kaori’s body, in that moment the ground under the rabbit eared girl exploded. The rabbit eared girl rapidly approached as though in a frame-by-frame playback!

She got caught. Kaori who was convinced so resolved herself and she lifted her hand to use Gram as shield. There, Yue whose aura seemed resigned churned her magic power.

The next moment, Kaori and Yue’s figure vanished and then materialized a few meter ahead.

It was Yue’s instantaneous space teleportation magic “Divine Existence”. Actually the skill was liberated after they got the better of Abyssgate. Although, because the skill was only liberated just now, it was affixed with use limitation and the distance it could possibly travel was around 5~7 meter.

This time too they moved to a spot five meter away from the rabbit eared girl but……

「Eh, Shia is――」

「-, Divine Existence-」

The rabbit eared girl wasn’t at the previous spot, and instantly, a shadow loomed overhead. Yue instantly invoked Divine Existence and teleported further five meter to the side.

And then,

「Whyyy!?」

The rabbit eared girl-san was right before their eyes. The war hammer was raised up.

「Nnn-, Divine Existencee」

More teleport! However, they were circled by the rabbit eared girl.

Further teleport! But rabbit eared girl was beside them!

Desperate teleport! Failed to escape from rabbit eared girl-san!

Even though they should be teleporting completely randomly, it was as though the opponent understood where would they teleport to right from the start, the distance of five meter was instantly filled and they were circled around!

「Ah, I see, it’s Future Sight!?」

「No? I’m not using it you know?」

Kaori pointed out that the method of calculating their current position was using the rabbit eared girl-san’s characteristic magic, but the person herself simply denied that while swinging her war hammer. It was barely dodged using teleport. Although this time there was a slight distance between them, but it didn’t change that their path was blocked and they were circled around.

「Then, how do you know our position!?」

Kaori reflexively asked so, to which the rabbit eared girl-san smiled cheerfully,

「Instinct-!!」

And answered so.

Reacting against a speed that surpassed railgun bullet speed, and calculating the materializing position of instantaneous space teleportation using only instinct before circling around that position. Chapter 255
In this example though the range of the teleportation was small do to special circunstances that were nerfing Yue, however Shia is able to replicate this in her fights against a normal Yue (who also cand teleport others with a simple thought), reason of why she believe that something like instantaneous teleportation is useless against her.

Naiz can teleport others without touching them, as he have done several times, but even then he need to directly touch an Apostle to teleport one, which seem to suggest that in the case of Apostles he can't teleport them without touching, which is futher supported by the fact that in the second fight he choose to sacrifice both his arms to close the distance and teleport her by touching instead of teleport her from the distance while Lyutillis immobilized her momentarily.
Has she disintegrated a pocket dimension before? I don't see pocket dimension manipulation on her profile.

Noted.

No problem, magic from the underworld is already capable of affecting the laws of the BC world and invisible concepts. Anyway, since Zenon hosts a ruler of the underworld. He will definitely be able to combat Ancient magic with devil magic. Especially under SBA.

His power nullification and BFR will work.

The bones themselves amped by devil power should work against disintegration magic. Like I said beforee, even if they are strong enough to get through the bones, the regeneration speed is superior.
Why should they have pocket dimension manip for disintegrating a pocket dimension? But answering the question later in the post I commented of a time in which Ehit, the literal source of their disintegration, disintegrated the pocket dimension in which Hajime had all his artifacts which also destroyed everything inside (fortunately Hajime anticipated something like that, reaso of why he did beforehand preparations and the important things like Kaori body were left in another part), I actually even remember Ehit doing that again in their physical fight at the final war. In their fight against Miledi a Apostle also disintegrated everything Miledi had from the rest of Liberators (to simbolically destroy her bonds), which seemed to include the pocket dimension that Oscar give her with artifacts inside.

I talked about those points later in the post so will wait until you reach those parts.
Actually not on a relevant level. It was already stated what's needed to escape the dimension, and those skills+instinct shouldn't make her faster than instantaneous, unless it's wroten on her profile...which isn't.
I mean, those skill + instincts should make her able to feel that something dangerous will happen beforehand and counter by for example taking distance until left the teleportation effective range, something that shouldn't be that hard since from the beginning she already start outside said range, the fact that even with the speed amps her calculation speed still is higher also would help to react.
But it's not a projectile who's getting her...What the image implies to me, is that Yuno was already BFR'd on the panel the guy brought, he was already on the cube. How would you desintegrate an instantaneous tp? Sounds possible to me if she desintegrated what's making the magic (...Zenon).
Just because isn't a projectile don't mean that the power don't need to enter somehow in contact with the target to affect it, his magic power or spell necessarily need to reach her (again, not necessarily in a physical sense) to affect her, so my point is that when the spell try to affect her it could get disintegrated, especially since she have show to disintegrate non-physical/"projectile" based spells.
"i could remember wrong" isn't valid. please present scans about how's that "difficult to process desintegration speed" compares to Zenon's regen speed and speed amps...
Sorry for not perfectly remember every scene in more than 430 web novels chapters with an average number of words of 6500 to +10000 in long chapters, 11 light novel vols with more than 300 pages on average and 5 light novel vols of the spin-off with also more than 300 pages on average.
Yeah, that was a shoot on ur own foot. Desintegrating Zenon's chest right away isn't IC, according to that, so she woundn't be capable of reaching his heart before a f*ck ton of bones become a problem. Then he regens, nothing happened.
Why was a shoot on my own foot? She almost got all her body disintegrated in a instant and the only reason of why she survived with half of her body was because Naiz saved her and later was used time manip to restore her body:
“I won’t let you lay another finger on the Grand Tree! Spatial Severance!”

If Miledi dodged, the tree’s roots would suffer more damage. And so, Miledi opted to block the attack instead.
“No, Miledi-chan! You have to dodge!”

“Shit!”

There was an almost comedic popping noise as Miledi’s all-powerful gravity sphere burst apart like a bubble. A second later, the wall behind Miledi vanished. Naiz appeared out of thin air a short distance away, with Miledi tucked under one arm. He’d teleported in at the last second to save Miledi from total annihilation.

“Huh? What?”

“Miledi!”

However, he hadn’t succeeded completely. Looking down, Naiz realized Miledi’s entire left half was missing, with blood spurting out in great gouts from her torso. The apostle had used the new special magic she’d received from her god, Disintegration. The spell annihilated anything it came into contact with, whether that something was physical or magical. A single blast of it had been enough to nearly kill Miledi.
Basically you're impliying that "if this entity can do it, the strong guys with her power bestowed can too, and in the same potency", right? That's something you have to prove, mate.
I don't really believe that they could do it with the same potency as Ehit because he can destroy pocket dimensions with things like forest, oceans, islands, etc inside, however I belive that since their disintegration have the same characteristic do to come from the same source and be the same spell, they should also share the ability to affect something like a pocket dimension with it but to a lower scale, specially the Silver Apostles that have much more of his power. Another reason to think so is do to other beings with his powers have show to be able to do the same as him but to a different scales depending of their strength, like how Alvaheit with the Divine Edict that Ehit granted him can do the same things as him but with lower potency do to be less powerful.
Destroying a guy who have a pocket dimension doesn't destroy the dimension unless proved otherwise. You've destroyed the guy who can reach it/its portal, but it has to be directly stated if you destroyed the dimension itself.
The Apostle didn't destroyed Miledi, she destroyed everything Miledi had from her friends (the spells they applied to her, the equipment they give her, the monster they give her, everything that showed her bonds with her friends).
Doesn't it mean those guys telepathy aren't block by being on different dimensions, instead of giving them this range because of it? Able To Use Telepathy This Range =/= Able To Move This Range.
I don't understand what you wrote, but I believe you wanted to say that even if they can comunicate through dimensions it doesn't mean that they can move through dimensions with it? Because when the portal leading to the Holy Precints/Sanctuary (the light novel translation call it Sanctuary) was closed the demons that followed Ehit believed that an Apostle is able to open it again:
“An apostle!? I didn’t realize any were still left on Tortus!”

“Oh, thank goodness! I was worried we were trapped here for a moment!”

“Wait, there are humans... and even beastmen with her? Well, no matter. O great apostle, please pass judgment on these heretics and guide us to Lord Ehit’s promised land!”
Ehit influence also reach other worlds/universes (which can have different flows of time though that isn't that important here):
“The one who summoned you all here was the blessed lord, Ehit. He is the guardian deity of us humans, and the one true god of the Holy Church. The supreme ruler who created the world itself. I suspect Lord Ehit grew aware of our plight. He realized that humanity was doomed to annihilation, so he summoned you here in order to prevent such a disaster. You heroes are humans from a world greater than ours, and therefore carry within you strength that surpasses the humans of this world.”
So is quite likely that Apostles can open the portal to the Holy Precints/Sanctuary and through it enter again in the battlefield, they can also alternatively comunicate with Ehit to ask him to re-summon them to the battlefield or Holy Precints/Sanctuary.
That would mean that there are millions (maybe billions) of monster levels...i don't think that would be a correct assumption, unless you have about trillions of monsters and only 100 are on each level, at max.
I genuinely don't know what you try to say, like no even a bit.
So he desintegrates mana in close-range, and she desintegrates magic power in close-range. then those two in contact and nothing sounds like the same :>
Same as above, don't understand what you say.
well, what skill would she use? where's the scan of danmaku dodging?
An early and less skilled Hajime was able to dodge big danmakus while severely injured or protecting others, and who constantly trained against Yue (who at an early age already was able to casually do a thousand attacks and who at vol 1 already had Touhou levels of danmaku), normal Apostles have the same level of skill as a more skilled Hajime from vol 6:
It was precisely because he’d known their abilities were around equal that he’d tried to tip the scales by going for her weapons.
Additionally an Apostle overwhelmed Miledi in their fight, and Miledi have this level of danmaku:
“Crimson Javelin— Meteor Shower.”

A hundred flaming spears appeared above Rasul and shot toward him like a meteor shower.

“So now you’re going for quantity over quality? What a boring strategy.”

Sneering, Rasul split his shadow into a hundred pieces and blocked the spears.

“Ice Storm— Starfall.”

Countless blades of wind and pillars of ice fell from the open ceiling, all aiming for Rasul.

“You’re just wasting your mana.”

Ignis glowed with a ghastly light, and Rasul swung down with all his might. That one swing was enough to blow away the entirety of Miledi’s barrage.

“Earthstorm— Hellbringer.”

All the rubble in the room rose up and shot toward Rasul. He shot down the rubble using his own earth spell, and said in exasperation, “How long are you going to—”

“Freezing Torrent. Lightning Spear. Ice Fang. Earth Shaker. Flare Blitz.

Aqua Slicer. Tornado.”

“D-Damn you.”

Miledi’s unbelievably massive barrage of magic wiped the confident look off of Rasul’s face. Magic of every element shot toward him, blotting out his field of view. Miledi was overwhelming him with a wall of magic. Rasul used his shadows, Ignis, and his own exceptional magical abilities to fend off Miledi’s assault, but he was slowly pushed back.

On the other hand, Miledi’s attacks kept growing stronger. She started casting her spells faster, and her aim grew more precise.

“Spark Plasma. Hellfire Tsunami. Micro Ocean. Celestial Flash. Pale Gaol.”

“You’re casting advanced-level spells at that speed!?”

Rasul blocked the barrage of thunder with a barrier, cut down the wave of fire with Ignis, blasted the tsunami of water apart with his mana shockwave, shot down the blade of light with his own magic, and blew away the petrifying white smoke with his shadows. There was no opportunity for him to launch a counterattack. He had to keep his distance, and couldn’t bring the battle to close quarters, where he had the advantage. Miledi had him completely pinned down with magic.

I never imagined this generation’s Reisen would be so strong she’d be a match for the demon lord. Indeed, Miledi was fighting on equal terms with the demon lord, the strongest member of a race that was already known for being the strongest mages. In fact, if it wasn’t for his array of legendary artifacts, he would be overwhelmed. Meaning Miledi already outmatched him when it came to pure magical skill alone.

No human should have that kind of power. Miledi had of course been blessed with superhuman talent, but she’d also put in an ungodly amount of effort to hone her skills. Rasul couldn’t even fathom how much training it must have taken for Miledi to reach this level while still in her teens. And Miledi hadn’t even ascended to her final form.

“Cosmos...”

An immeasurable amount of mana rose up from Miledi, dying the entire throne room sky-blue.

“Impossible...”

For the first time since becoming demon lord, Rasul was worried he might actually lose. Countless miniature suns started orbiting around Miledi.

“Crusher.”

Each sun was comprised of a combination of Azure Blaze, Thunderlord’s Judgement, and Divine Wrath, the three strongest spells. And there were over a hundred suns. The multicolored suns hurtled toward Rasul, spelling certain death. Vol 3, Chapter III

I'm exhausted and with how much it took to write an answer each time I'm honestly tired of this, so at this point I think I already don't care about this.

Just want to point that with the recent volume and crt now Apostles have the ability to come again even if they get bfr, and now their power null resistance is also so high that not even Hajime with his super intelligence and tons of ***** can nullify them, so that counter two of Zenon win cons, and if the reason of why Apostles end lossing become the bones regeneration speed then the match can't be added do to speed equals rules (since the speed of Apostles is MFTL+).

It was actually quite surprising because the same week that the debate stopped the volume 12 (which was released some months ago) was translated and there were this need crazy feats, someone 50% normal apostle annihilating people at molecular level, someone 70% normal apostle opening portals to dimensions of the Sanctuary and at the end of the volume was added their new crazy resistance. It was quite a good volume both in a entertaining sense and in a vs sense.

so Shirakome-sensei is a regular vsb visitor...

but anyway since the CRT is accepted, then the Apostle should get a significant upgrade

Yeah, so BFR kinda seems like its taken care of but i have a few more questions:

So we now know that the Apostle trapped in Zenon's dimension would travel to Ehit, however, is it in character for Ehit to let the Apostle go? If yes, will Ehit let it travel on its own to the battle feild from the sanctuary? or will Ehit teleport the Apostle back onto the battlefield?

How big is the Sanctuary?

What guarantee do you have that the appostle knows its way back to the battle field from the Sanctuary? Keep in mind that this is a random encounter.

Alright so now that's said. Do the Apostle's now have a way to combat Zenon's massive Power Nullification layers?

The regeneration speed is probably impossible to deal with so yeah it won't be added to his page. This was a good match tbh.

So we now know that the Apostle trapped in Zenon's dimension would travel to Ehit, however, is it in character for Ehit to let the Apostle go? If yes, will Ehit let it travel on its own to the battle feild from the sanctuary? or will Ehit teleport the Apostle back onto the battlefield?

How big is the Sanctuary?

What guarantee do you have that the appostle knows its way back to the battle field from the Sanctuary? Keep in mind that this is a random encounter.

Alright so now that's said. Do the Apostle's now have a way to combat Zenon's massive Power Nullification layers?

The regeneration speed is probably impossible to deal with so yeah it won't be added to his page. This was a good match tbh.
Ehit like entertainment and others despair, reason of why their Apostles and fanatics try to bring the most despair to the other side. Something like a anticlimatic end of fight is something that he wouldn't want, so he don't have any actual reason to stop the Apostle of this to go again to the battlefield to fight. The Apostle can either travel by themselve to the Sanctuary and then to the battlefield or could be directly teleported by Ehit.

Several dimensions of hundreds of kilometers to thousands of kilometers. The number of dimensions is actually unknow since the protagonist only covered like 7 before Ehit decided that would be more interesting to directly face Hajime while watching his strongest subordinates fight his companions.

I mean, isn't hard to just follow their original coordinates, Ehit could also tell the coordinates or directly teleport the Apostle to them.

Aside from the scaling chain that Apostles already had from Zero when not even ancient magic users and things able to null ancient magic (which as discussed before work at a deeper level than Arcane magic) could stop normal Apostles disintegration, now with the recent volume seem that after Oscar (basically the Hajime equivalent of thousands of years before) could interfer with their disintegration after some work Ehit got actually pissed and improved not only the Apostles disintegration after that but also give them defences which Hajime described as: like wrapping a tresure chest in so many chains you can't even see the actual chest anymore, then slapping a dozen padlock on the chains with each of the defences wraped in disintegration magic to disintegrate anything that come in contact with them, in the end with all the shit and intelligence of Hajime he stated that he could overcome the defences but that would take too much time, this even inside a place where one hour inside will be six minutes outside.

I mean, as I argued before she should be able to deal with it but the problem is that since that's one of the main win cons of Zenon (the only one after the revisions) in case that he ended winning the match do to that then it couldn't be added do to speed equal rules.

Back