• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone seen the finale of Ducktales (2017) Season 2 yet?

Halt, Ant for some reason deleted Storkules' profile without confronting us or the creator as to why it was 'unreliable' or clarifying how. I guess the feat was unchecked and that's where the unreliable standpoint comes from but still doesn't mean he should've deleted it as we could've revised it accordingly.

Again?

This kinda shit happened when I made a page for Tyson from Beyblade too.

This is why I ******* hate making pages on this wiki.

When pages are deleted the admins should know that they should at least put some sort of clarification in the tag.

Honestly I'm kinda sick of Ant enforcing this utilitarian philosophy. Apparently if you do so much as make a wiki page without his consent it's bad. I dunno, if you wanna make the pages then go ahead, but this is why I don't like how this wiki does things.

I can see where you're coming from, and do agree. He's extremely strict when it comes to new pages being made and if he doesn't consider it viable it gets deleted, which isn't a bad trait at all but in certain scenarios it wouldn't work out. As I said, I disagree with this sort of formula as the page should be left open for a certain period of time open for revisions from either that of the creator or people who are willingly knowledgeable on the character and their verse.

Doesn't mean I hate Ant, he's still hardworking and respectul, but when it comes to deleting pages that he deems 'unreliable', it feels rather subjective than truth. The Storkules page, for example, was well formatted and properly made, it felt as if it were deleted because of the unchecked calc feat in which was justified towards his tier but that was about it, everything else was stable and coherent, which again, I feel it was unnecessary for it to be deleted as it could've been revised accordingly to those knowledgeable to the verse.

Exactly. Why delete it when you can just revise it, it wasn't even a very big page. But idk, I'm just kinda jaded

I think it can be used. Honestly it feels like it's on the same level as the Super Diaper Baby feat, so a similar rating seems like it would work.

so um anyone thinking of doing a glomgold page if so i think it would be very similar to scrooges since they are basically equal characters in the verse or how about that explosion he survived when he chained scroog and himself together? we already have pages for the main cast all we really need is glomgold now

Back