• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone seen the finale of Ducktales (2017) Season 2 yet?

Finale was great! Thing is there could possibly be a tiering upgrade if we were to scale the main cast to Penumbra for she tanked a gigantic explosion point blank from Lunaris' ship. It can even be calced as well which'll grant a higher justification.

Speaking of upgrades, i know he didn't have a profile to begin with, but Storkules moving the Earth back into orbit was impressive, where do you think that would put Storkules in AP?

So, what Tier would Penumbra, and possibly the main cast and Lunaris be from tanking the explosion?

Since Scrooge withstood blows from Lunaris, and is comparable to Glomgold who harmed Lunaris, who he on himself is comparable to Penumbra who tanked the explosion, I think it'd be right for the main cast to scale.

I believe Town level would work

And it would be being comparable to Storkules, who threw a discus at sub-relativistic speeds. We could include in a Penumbra Profile that she casually survived the explosion of Lunaris' Ship

I'd be fine with something like '8-A, likely 7-C' or something. And yeah I was gonna make a Penumbra and Lunaris profile chain. What's cool is that Lunaris might be able to have a higher tier with the ship he operated since he was able to operate the whole thing by himself.

So, would Storkules be 8-A, Likely 7-C as well? Or would he be 5-B due to moving the Earth back into Orbit?

Realizing it the 5-B thing might be false on my part since I think for it to be considered 5-B, he'd need to move the Earth at FTL speeds. But again, I have no clue over which one

I actually calculated the moving of the earth and calculated that Storkules did not move it at FTL speeds. He only did so at MHS Speeds but it is an outlier in terms of energy output

Okay. I did Scrooge, and made a Penumbra profile. You guys are free to upgrade the other profiles.

Should we scale these feats to the kids btw? The nephews could always have their own scale chain with Webby, who broke a tree down with a hacky-sack.

Yeah, we definitely should scale it to Lena and Webby at the very least. Huey has fought those comparable to Donald and Scrooge so I would say they also scale but Webby fought on par with Magica even with the Dime so I would definitely say that she and Lena scale at least.

Also, Speed upgrade came from dodging lightning feats and Storkules' discus feat. Sub-Relativistic Upgrade

Alright sounds good. We really should make a page for the verse. I made one 2 years back but got deleted for no reason.

That might mean Scrooge gets a 5-A upgrade, then, so it'd definitely be an outlier not for only Storkules but for those who scale to him and Scrooge.

Either we consider it an outlier, or remove the scaling from Scrooge to Storkules.

I think option B works better since Storkules is supposed to be really strong, so considering it an outlier for him feels off, especially since Scrooge only briefly restrained him.

Agreed, Gods are Gods, it wouldn't feel right to me to scale An Old Adventurer to a God, even if it's Scrooge McDuck XD

Well, he's old but Scrooge is definitely still sharp and strong. But I doubt he'd even be on the level of a god.

That's exactly my point, so, would Scrooge go back to 9-B? Or would he still be at 8-A, Likely 7-C? Also, are one of you going to make a profile for Storkules?

8-A for sure because he should scale to Penumbra/Glomgold/Lunaris. Unsure about 7-C because Storkules could probably get beefed to 5-A, but again, this could be an outlier.

I made a profile for Storkules on a different wiki so I could probably just copy paste it there.

Storkules should definitely be 5-A imo, Scrooge can be 8-A and maybe a possibly 5-A.

So is Scrooge 8-A due to him scaling from Penumbra who tanked the Explosion from Lunaris Ship? Also, yeah, I also think Storkules should be 5-A as well, although I'm not sure about Scrooge, then again, the Original Scrooge is At Least 5-A, Possibly High 5-A in his Super Scrooge Form, so 5-A Scrooge McDuck wouldn't be anything new

Yeah, that's why I said possibly because when he restrained Storkules Storkules wasn't really trying to hurt Scrooge that much, so it kind of lessens the impressive factor of it a bit.

Storkules is supposed to be more powerful than Scrooge by lore and such though, so I think only him and maybe his father/Selene should scale.

Agreed, Zeus definitely, not sure about Selene, she hasn't really shown anything on the Level of Storkules and Zeus, unless i'm missing something, Zeus was able to harm Storkules and by Lore, he should at least be as strong

Yeah so smthn like 5-A Storkules and Zeus, 8-A possibly 5-A for Selene, 8-A for Lunaris (5-B with Tech), and then the rest are just 8-A without Stork scaling.

Also, considering a bloodlusted Donald was able to fight with Lunaris to some degree, he should probably scale to 8-A to some capacity

I do agree that Scrooge and others scaling to Large Planet stuff is very outlierish. But keep in mind that while Scrooge momentarily held him back, Donald went toe-to-toe with a hypnotized bloodlusted Storkules as well

Agreed, same with Magica when she had her Magic, would Webby scale to 8-A as well when pissed? Also, since Lena still has Magic, would she be 8-A with Magic and be like 10-A physically? I'd assume the Triplets would be like 10-A as well?

Webby would just scale to 8-A stuff in general and the triplets and Lena should also scale since they've fought the Beagle Boys before and even went up against Glomgold's mercanaries in the very first episode

Actually while watching the Doofus Drake episode, I saw how the characters dodged Boyd's laser eyes. I dunno if they're actual lasers, but they burn on contact and travel in a straight line. It was pretty close range too.

Back